samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-Mail 02: SPOILERS: Up to season 6 because Jonas is in it. And Chloe is in it from Season 7 but all I really used was her name and that she's a lab tech – it really won't spoil any episodes for you!

AUTHORS NOTES: My brain scares me sometimes…… After the original I wasn't going to do a sequel and then it just wouldn't stop coming. You have been warned. Totally off topic if there are any New Zealanders out there I'd love to talk to you as I'm coming to your wonderful country for six months. (you might want to escape now!) And seriously I have two big thank yous to say. Firstly to Tricia who corrected all my British / Americanisms, this time round Jonas won't be in a dress …. And to Aud who is so much more than a beta reader I couldn't have done it without you!! Happy Christmas everyone….


FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 0532 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Mornin' Sam

Morning, Sam! How did your project go? Did you get any sleep?

Jack



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 0731 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Good morning

Good morning, Jack,

I'm sorry about not being able to come home yesterday – and I don't think I will be able to get home this evening. There is a budget meeting that is going to take *all* day, can I borrow your Game Boy? I promise that tomorrow night I am coming home and we will spend some time together. Your softball team has a match today don't they? Wish them luck!

Sam

P.S. Don't forget to tape The Simpsons' for me. (And don't you dare tell Janet that I got addicted.)



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 0912 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Simpsons

Setting the VCR now. (Never get in the way of a Carter and her Homer fix). I better let you get some work done. See ya tomorrow,

Jack



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
SENT: 0914 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Hey!

Hey Ferretti!

How are things going down there? Why don't you and the doc come over for a grill next weekend? Sam would love to see you both. Is all going well with the doc? All those needles -- I gotta say you're braver than I am buddy!

Jack

P.S. What is the latest betting pool?



FROM: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 0923 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Next weekend.

Next weekend sounds good, Jack. You shouldn't be so hard on the doc, she's wonderful, and I think this could be something. It's great going out with someone like her, she knows what I do so I don't have to worry about her getting upset if I disappear on a mission, and she's military so I don't have to worry about all the normal soppy stuff you have to with chicks. I really see a future in this relationship.

Ferretti

P.S. Seeing as you shut down the one on your wedding date I've got nothing running at the moment, but I'm working on it.



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 1017 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: My non existent ……

relationship. Take a guess where we are going for Valentines Day? You won't get it so I'll tell you. NOWHERE. `Hey babe, I'm so glad you're just like one of the guys, we don't have to worry about any of that silly stuff, we are great together aren't we?' I'm thinking six inch hypodermic! I bet Jack is doing something much nicer for you.

Janet



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 1020 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Valentines Day

Maybe you just need to show Ferretti what he could be missing… Withhold your favours for a few nights! As for Jack he hasn't said anything about it; I suspect he's forgotten. But I don't mind, what with me moving in I think he has probably had overload. Never mind, a girl can dream!

Sam



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1021 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Valentines

How are those rocks, Space Monkey? Remember all those times I saved your butt? Well, now I need the favour back. Can you keep Sam occupied on Monday evening until about 2000 hundred hours? I would ask Janet but Ferretti probably has plans for her.

Jack



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 1035 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Monday

That's fine, Jack, but what is happening Monday? Isn't Sam normally at work that late anyway?

DANIEL (not and I repeat not, Space monkey)



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1038 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Monday

Monday is Valentines Day. (Hell, yeah, I remembered – well actually, I overheard Janet whining about it) I've got something special planned for Sam, but knowing my luck she'll choose Monday to come home early and this absolutely cannot go wrong. This is *way* too big for me to mess up.



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 1040 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Monday

Jack, you have to tell me what is going on. If you are suggesting what I think you are suggesting, then this is fantastic. You are suggesting what I think you are, aren't you?



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1043 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Sam

I'm going to propose, Daniel, but you absolutely cannot tell anyone *anything*. I know what the base is like and this is between Sam and me. For once I want her to be the first to know what is going on between us. Besides, if she says no, then I won't have to get undeserved sympathy from everyone.

Jack



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 1044 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Sam

Jack, that is fantastic! I'm so happy for you! Don't worry, there is no way Sam will turn you down. I can't wait until Monday.

Daniel



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1048 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Sam

I wouldn't be so sure about Sam, Daniel. I'm old enough to be her father, she's young, beautiful, a hell of a lot smarter than I am, could have anyone she wants and I've got more baggage than a freight train. I can't believe I'm doing this, Danny, except I love her. Oh, and of course she watches 'The Simpsons' with me!

Jack



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 1052 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: You

You really should stop trying to spoil the moment with a joke, Jack. There are times when your sense of humour just isn't funny. If you tell Sam everything you just told me – without `The Simpsons' – then she'll say yes. I know she will. Can I get Ferretti to start up the pool again? The money could keep me in `rocks' for years.

Daniel



FROM: sams_fans sams_fans@yahoogroups.com
TO: Sergeant John Taylor sargjtaylor@sgc.gov, Jay Felger jfelger@sgc.gov, Simon Coombs scoombs@sgc.gov, Sergeant Walter Siler sarwsiler@sgc.gov, Major Paul Davis majpdavis@sgc.gov
SENT: 1231 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: A New Group

A new group has been created and you have been invited to join!

Sams_fans is a group dedicated to the one and only Samantha Carter.

To join sams_fans please visit sams_fans@yahoogroups.com



FROM: Lieutenant Graham Simmonds lieugsimmonds@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sams_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1234 MT 12 02 2004
SUBJECT: My Group

Hi Guys,

Welcome to my group where we are free to discuss the great wonderfulness that is Samantha Carter without fear of reprisals or Colonel O'Neill. ROFLMAO

GROUP RULES

1. Any subject is acceptable as long as it concerns Samantha Carter.

2. Fan fiction is welcomed as long as it is properly labelled. Jack whumping fic is also acceptable.

3. Off Topic posts are to be properly labelled.

4. Strictly no NC 17 material. We can never defile our Sam's image in that way.

5. The existence of the group is to be more classified than the existence of the SGC. No one other than group members must know about it and it must never be spoken of.

The Moderator.



FROM: yahoo groups yahoo_groups@yahoogroups.com
TO: sams_fans sams_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1249 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: A new poll

A new poll has been created for your group:

In a jello wrestling battle who would win?

Sam Carter
Anise
Hathor
Laira
Kynthia
None of the above

To vote visit; sams_fans@yahoogroups.com



FROM: Sergeant John Taylor sargjtaylor@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Graham Simmonds lieugsimmonds@sgc.gov
SENT: 1357 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Sad, sad, sad.

No way! Uh huh! Graham, you have dragged me far enough into your obsession. I have told you far too many times already, man, that this is not healthy – this group really is the last straw.

Johnny

P.S. Hathor, definitely. It's in the red hair.



FROM: Chloe Rogers crogers@sgc.gov
TO: Jay Felger jfelger@sgc.gov
SENT: 1411 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Monday

Dr Felger,

I was wondering if on Monday you would like to come to the cinema with me for Valentines Day?

Yours Sincerely,

Chloe



FROM: Jay Felger jfelger@sgc.gov
TO: Chloe Rogers crogers@sgc.gov
SENT: 1414 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Monday

Chloe, you should know by now that Monday night is RISK night. All the guys will be playing. You could come and join us though, if you are looking for company. I've formed an alliance with Dr Coombs and we are going to take over Northern Africa.

Jay



FROM: General Jacob Carter genjcarter@sgc.gov
TO: General George Hammond genghammond@sgc.gov
SENT: 1543 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Golf

George,

Seeing as I am in town for a few weeks, I wondered if you felt like meeting me for a game of Golf? Selmak has even promised not to make any comments about how hitting a small white ball with a large metal stick could be fun. (And it has nothing to do with the two uninterrupted hours of Star Trek that I promised her– what can I say; she likes a good comedy!)

Jacob

P.S. Do you think I should give Jack a reminder that it is Valentines Day on Monday? Sam says that he hasn't mentioned it and if he forgets, then I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of her temper.



FROM: General George Hammond genghammond@sgc.gov
TO: General Jacob Carter genjcarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 1556 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Golf

Golf would be fine, Jacob. Sunday morning 1000 hours? Bra'tac is also on earth this weekend – I was going to invite him to join us.

George

P.S. Don't worry about Jack. He's got everything under control – I'm looking after Sam's present for him.



FROM: Jonas Quinn jquinn@sgc.gov
TO: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov, Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
SENT: 1612 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Becky

Teal'c, Ferretti. Sam asked me to stop bugging her with questions about my relationship, so I thought I would ask you guys. Becky keeps telling me we need to share more. On Kelowna after a couple had been dating for three months they would share the responsibility for a newly born animal, kinda like a kitten. It was a symbol that their relationship would last forever. I don't think I am ready for that. What do I do?

Jonas



FROM: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov
TO: Jonas Quinn jquinn@sgc.gov
SENT: 1615 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Your relationship

Jonas Quinn.

It would be unfair on Lieutenant Rush for you to lead her on with false hopes if you do not intend on furthering the relationship. I believe Daniel Jackson says: `follow your heart.'



FROM: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
TO: Jonas Quinn jquinn@sgc.gov
SENT: 1620 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Becky

When they start wanting commitment man, you gotta get out or they won't stop until they've been down the aisle in the big white dress and you've got a mother in law as well as a wife to nag you. Keep it simple.



FROM: Jonas Quinn jquinn@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Rebecca Rush lieurrush@sgc.gov
SENT: 1623 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Our Relationship

Dear Becky,

I'm sorry to say this but I don't think we should see each other any more.

Jonas



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 2330 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Goodnight

I'm sorry, I can't get home tonight. Goodnight, Jack.

Sam

P.S. How did your team do?



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 2333 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Night Sam.

They won!!! Remember, Carter, you promised to be out of your lab by midnight. You are coming home tomorrow and you will need your energy for all `The Simpsons' we are going to have to catch up on!

`Night, Sam.

Jack



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: SGC personnel allpersonnel@sgc.gov
SENT: 2344 MT 12 02 2005
SUBJECT: Test Results

To all personnel;

The latest set of blood test results has just returned from the lab. One blood sample tested positive for pregnancy, unfortunately the test sample was not labelled correctly and we cannot identify the woman to whom it belonged. To save me from re-testing every woman on base, I would be grateful if anyone who thinks they might be pregnant could come and see me in the strictest confidence tomorrow.

Dr J. Fraiser



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov
SENT: 0731 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: !!!!!

Isn't it wonderful??? Sam and Jack are having a baby…….



FROM: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 0736 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: no subject

Daniel Jackson,

I believe the saying is `don't numerate your edible poultry before it has gestated'. We cannot be certain that Major Carter is with child.

Teal'c



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov
SENT: 0743 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Sam and Jack

It has to be, Teal'c. Who else could it be? Do you think we will get asked to be godparents?



FROM: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 0748 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: False Gods

Daniel Jackson

Why would I wish to be the father of a God?

Teal'c



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
SENT: 0749 MT 10 02 2005
SUBJECT: The next stage

Cassie, have you heard? Sam's pregnant.



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 0751 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Family

Congratulations, Jack!!!! You must be so happy.



FROM: General George Hammond genghammond@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 0834 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Major Carter

Congratulations, son, you and Sam deserve this. If there is anything I can do to help please just ask. I mentioned it to my daughter and she is going to dig up some of the girl's old things. A word of advice though, Jacob and I are going out to play golf today but you and Sam need to tell him soon: it will be better than him hearing the news from somebody else.

General George Hammond



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
SENT: 1000 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Weird

Hey, Ferretti,

Is there something going on I don't know about? I've been getting a lot of weird e-mails from the base. I swear that if this is another one of your stunts, you and Janet are never going to produce any little Ferrettis. Got that?

Jack

P.S. You better do something for Janet for Valentines Day or you could be at the wrong end of a *very* large needle.



FROM: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 1002 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Weird
You really don't know do you Jack? This e-mail was sent around base:

>FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
>TO: SGC personnel allpersonnel@sgc.gov
>SENT: 2344 MT 12 02 2005
>SUBJECT: Test Results
>
>To all personnel;
>
>The latest set of blood test results has just returned from the lab. One blood sample tested positive for pregnancy unfortunately the test sample was not labelled correctly and we cannot identify the woman to whom it belonged.
>To save me from re testing every woman on base I would be grateful if anyone who thinks they might be pregnant could come and see me in confidence tomorrow.
>
>Dr J. Fraiser
>

We all just guessed it was you and Sam. There isn't really anyone else it could be. Becky and Jonas aren't even talking to each other at the moment and Janet is not gonna send an e-mail like that about herself. The guys and I sat down and went through all the female personnel who went to the infirmary that day and you were the only possibility. Jack, are you ready to be a dad again. Just think how much brainier than you your kids are gonna be!

Louis

P.S. You can be first on the boy/girl pool!!!! I've already taken five hundred bucks.



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 1004 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Time

I have to have some time to think, Sam; I'm just not good at handling this stuff. I'm going out for a bit, I'll talk to you when I get back.

Love you,

Jack



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT 1032 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Virus

Janet,

Sorry, I missed meeting you for coffee, my computer has had a virus causing it to shut down. I've lost everything since my last e-mail from Jack yesterday. This is the first time I've been able to get on- line and everything is gone. You know I think I might have a virus too….



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT 1039 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Virus

Sorry about that. Simmonds just managed to cause a surge in the power supply while doing something on his computer. (And if I find anymore naked Lara Croft pictures on the science labs network someone is going to be in trouble.) You would really think that a top-secret government base would have a more secure computer system. I think I might have some weird virus because everyone keeps acting really strangely, grinning at me or looking at my stomach and someone has taken the coffee out of the coffee machine and replaced it with de-caff. Tell me if you think I am going nuts!!

Sam

P.S. How are things with you and Ferretti?



FROM: Lieutenant Graham Simmonds lieugsimmonds@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1111 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: The baby…

I can't believe that our beautiful angel is pregnant. I never allowed myself to believe that there was a real relationship between her and O'Neill, what does she see in him?

The big G

`Because I care about him ……. more than my CO'



FROM: Jay Felger jfelger@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1114 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: The baby spoiler space

Some of us do not want to know about things that are going to happen in the future therefore *please* remember the spoiler space. Like this:

*
*
*
*
*
*

See – it's easy. I just glad that the baby isn't Martouf's; I'll take anyone over him.

Jay

`You, Chloe, a tub of jello.'



FROM: Major Paul Davis majpdavis@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1119 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Spoiler spaces

I don't think that really needs a spoiler space. It's just speculation – we don't know for certain that she is pregnant. Shouldn't this sort of thing be in the group rules?

Davis

`I find liasing with the pentagon really sexy'



FROM: Sergeant John Taylor sargjtaylor@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1123 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Does it really matter!!!!!

Guys, you are all sad! You have all read the message and even the most socially challenged on base have heard the news so does it really matter??!?!?

Oh, god, how do I unsubscribe from this madness?

Johnny

`Naked pictures at XXXXXX.com'



FROM: Sergeant Walter Siler sarwsiler@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1130 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: The baby spoiler space

Jay,

Your post got me thinking. If it has to be one man whom would you rather be going out with her?

I would chose Daniel because as soon as the Colonel found out he would kick his ass and the relationship would be over quickly. Or maybe Orlin because he would ascend pretty quickly and she would be single, again.

What are your thoughts? Let me know.

Spaceboy Siler

`Oh, what a lovely wrench'



FROM: Simon Coombs scoombs@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1141 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Fic

Graham, you promised me fic! Where is it?????

Coombs

P.S. How do you guys get your quotes to appear on the bottom of your e-mails?



FROM: General George Hammond genghammond@sgc.gov
TO: Tessa Hammond grandpasgurl@yahoo.com
SENT: 1644 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Say thank you

Dear Tessa,

Did you have a nice time today, princess? I'm so proud of the A you got for your school project. Don't forget to say thank you to Bra'tac for the candy he gave you.

Grandpa George



FROM: Tessa Hammond grandpasgurl@yahoo.com
TO: Bra'tac funkydude@hotmail.com
SENT: 1656 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Thank you!

Thank you, Mr Bra'tac, for the candy you gave me when you were at my house before you and Grandpa went out to play golf. I've made you a picture like the one I made Grandpa to put on his desk `cos you are almost as cool as Uncle Jack.

Tessa

P.S. Kayla says thank you too.



FROM: Bra'tac funkydude@hotmail.com
TO: Tessa Hammond grandpasgurl@yahoo.com
SENT: 1701 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: no subject

Tessa of Texas

You are an intelligent child and will grow to be a formidable young woman. I would be honoured to have your picture on the walls of my Tel'tac.

Master Bra'tac



FROM: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1704 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: OH MY GOD!

I can't believe it's taken me this long to get to your e-mail…. Daniel, we are the BEST matchmakers, now we just have to help my mom and Louis. But how do you know? Are you sure? I can't believe Sam didn't tell us first.

Cassie



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
SENT: 1705 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Are you sure???

Yes, we are sure. Sam didn't really tell us, it came out by accident but there isn't really anyone else it could be. And it gets better. Cassie you have to promise not to tell anyone, but Jack is going to propose tonight, he has got it all planned out… It was obvious to me that those two belonged together from the first time I saw them together on Abydos.

Daniel



FROM: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1706 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: how???

How is Jack gonna propose? I need details and I need them NOW!



FROM: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1707 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: …….

I SAID NOW!



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
SENT: 1708 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Details

Jack bought the ring weeks ago – General Hammond is looking after it for him. He originally planned to propose tomorrow, Valentines Day (and I have been doing some very interesting research into the origins of St Valentine – do you realise the whole legend could be about a Goa'uld?), but because of everything he has moved it forward. Jack booked the smartest restaurant in town, and then they are going dancing. After that, he is going to take her out to his deck and propose to her under the stars and he has bought champagne. I hope it goes right for him – he only told me the details because he was worried that Sam wouldn't like it and would turn him down.

Daniel



FROM: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1711 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Awwwwww!!!

Sam is sooooo lucky. I wish a guy would do that for me. Sam won't turn him down – have you seen the way she looks at him when she thinks no one else is watching?

Cassie



FROM: Thor supreme_commander_22@yahoo.com
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 1723 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Dolls

I must apologise, O'Neill, for communicating with you in this way, but our scientists have been exploring inferior technology and I found the idea of e-mail most intriguing. We have, however; had to ban Loki from using the system after he attempted to purchase a replica of the star ship Enterprise from e-bay. In all my years of intergalactic travel, I have never seen a more impractical design for a ship. Is it possible that you could acquire another `doll' for me? Freya requested a loan of mine and when she returned it, it had several punctures.

Thor. Supreme Commander of the Asguard fleet.



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 1752 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Today

Janet,

This is getting weird. Every room I have been into today someone has asked me if I want to sit down or how I am feeling and they have all had these stupid grins. I can't get hold of Jack who seems to have disappeared and people keep congratulating me. Are you sure I am not in some kind of alternate universe?

Sam



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 1754 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Today

Don't worry about it, Sam, it will probably all be cleared up in a few days. So what have you got planned for tonight? It's not that long until Valentines Day.

Janet

P.S. I was going through my records and I noticed that you missed your routine blood tests last week. Come by the infirmary tomorrow morning and I'll do them. Hanging around Jack has obviously been a bad influence on you.



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 1759 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Blood Tests.

What will be cleared up, Janet? You sound like you know something. I think that Jack might be planning something tonight – that is where he has been all day. I'm so excited, Jack rarely surprises me but when he does it is always something good! When Jack told me he was retiring I never imagined that I could be this happy.

Sam



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 1801 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: You two…

……….. make me sick sometimes. I'm so jealous, why can't Louis be a bit more like that? I don't need diamonds or roses everyday but surely a box of chocolates for Valentines Day isn't too much to ask?

Janet



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 1803 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Romance

He is a man, Janet. Sometimes you have to give them a little hint. Or a staff weapon to the back of the head.

Sam


FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
SENT: 1809 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Tomorrow night

Hey, Louis,

What are you doing tomorrow night? I thought you might like to go out somewhere.

Janet


FROM: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 1811 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Tomorrow night

Sorry, babe, no can do, I'm going out with the guys. But you could come over to my place tonight if you like. ;-)

Ferretti



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
SENT: 1814 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Us

Louis,

I'm sorry, but this isn't working out. I don't think we should see each other anymore outside of work.

Janet



FROM: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 1817 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: no subject

Janet,

Did I do something wrong? If this is about Valentines Day then I'm sure we could go out if you really want to.

Ferretti



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
SENT: 1820 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: The future

I'm sorry, Louis, but I think that we just want different things from our relationship.

Goodbye,

Janet



FROM: Lieutenant Rebecca Rush lieurrush@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 1824 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Jonas

Sam,

I'm sorry to bring this to you with everything that is going on with you at the moment but Jonas broke up with me by e-mail. I hate him. I can't believe he did this to me. And I want him back. I'm so miserable. Even my mother liked him. Can you talk to him and find out what I did wrong; he listens to you?

Becky

P.S. Do they do Ben and Jerry's Chocolate fudge brownie in the commissary?



FROM: Jonas Quinn jquinn@sgc.gov
TO: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov
SENT: 1824 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Becky

Teal'c

I followed yours and Ferretti's advice and I am so lonely but I can't do anything about it. Do you think she is missing me? On Kelowna, when an attachment is broken, it is customary not to have any contact with the other party. I should really wear a ceremonial veil when I am out in public to hide my face in case I come across her.

Jonas

P.S. Have you got any Rocky Road in your quarters?



FROM: Harry Forester sarghforester@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1834 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Newbie

Hi,

I'm a newbie here. Siler told me about this group which he thought I might like. I work the base security cameras so if you ever want to do a bit of unobserved Sam watching while I am on just come on in and see me.

Harry

P.S. Walter said that someone was writing fic, has it been posted yet???



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1853 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Help me!

Whatever you are doing now can you make sure that Sam stays on base – I'm coming over there as soon as I have done one other thing. I can't wait any longer, Danny. I love her and if she is pregnant, then that is just an added bonus, but I want her to be my wife. If she'll have me.

Jack



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: General Jacob Carter genjcarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 1854 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Your permission

Jacob,

I think you know that I love your daughter. Can I have your permission to ask her to marry me?

Jack



FROM: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 1855 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Hey Sam

I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you this yet but I just couldn't wait to say CONGRATULATIONS!! This is so great….

Cassie



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
SENT: 1856 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Congratulations

It's nice to hear from you Cassie, but what are you congratulating me on?

Sam



FROM: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 1857 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Congratulations

It's a bit late to try and hide it now, Sam. Everyone knows that you are pregnant!

Cassie (Honorary big sister?)



FROM: Harry Forester sarghforester@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1902 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Get down here

You guys have got to get yourself to the CCTV room NOW! The Colonel is on his way down to propose to Sam, but she knows that he knows that she is pregnant. You all owe me chocolate covered Sam clones for this!

Harry

`He who sees all - knows all'



FROM: Sergeant Walter Siler sarwsiler@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1903 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Snacks

I'll bring the popcorn!

Spaceboy Siler

`The bigger the wrench the bigger the …….'



FROM: Jay Felger jfelger@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1905 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Snacks

In honor of the group I think we should be eating blue jello.

Jay

`You, Chloe and maybe some handcuffs' (ok, is he talking to Chloe here? Or about her? If he's talking to her it should be `You, Chloe, and maybe some handcuffs')



FROM: Major Paul Davis majpdavis@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1906 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Washington

Sometimes being the pentagon liaison really sucks. I'm stuck in Washington.

Davis

`Dress uniform looks so hot and you get to wear it every day!'



FROM: Simon Coombs scoombs@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1907 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Washington

Don't worry, Paul; we'll keep you informed. And, Jay, everyone knows about your jello obsession but some of happen to be allergic.

Simon

P.S. I still can't get my quotes to work


FROM: Sergeant John Taylor sargjtaylor@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1910 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: I can't believe I'm doing this….

….but I was looking for one of the Lieutenant Colonel's gadgets that I dropped (even you, Graham, have to admit that she gets cranky when someone messes with one of her projects) and I was under the desk when O'Neill came in. They must have forgotten I was there because they started arguing; they didn't even notice when I grabbed my laptop. I can give you a word by word account to add to the pictures you are getting.

Johnny

P.S. Who put Internet ports under the desks?

`Subscribe to XXXXX.com for $4 a month'



FROM: Lieutenant Graham Simmonds lieugsimmonds@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1911 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Sound

Johnny, I need you to come through for me now, please, I'm begging you.

The Big G

`I've retired'
`Why, Major Carter?'
`So I can do this' (Kisses handsome young lieutenant standing next to her)



FROM: Sergeant John Taylor sargjtaylor@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1911 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: The action

Okay, okay, and don't you dare start crying, buddy. Carter was sitting at her computer reading her e-mail and drinking her coffee, when her face went really pale and she slammed the mug down. (That's when I dived under the desk – you do not want to be in her way when she is mad) The next thing I know O'Neill strode in and said `Marry me.' Just like that, nothing else. You gotta give the guy credit for being brave. Carter just gave him the death glare (you know the one – like the time Felger destroyed all the information on her hard drive while modifying his computer virus). Wait a moment, she's standing up now, I can only see her feet. And she's talking to him. `Why now? You didn't even have any plans for us for Valentines before so what has changed now? Do you really want me because you love me or maybe it's just because you want a body to carry your child?' I think they are just staring at each other now.

Johnny

`Subscribe to XXXXX.com for $4 a month'



FROM: Harry Forester sarghforester@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1914 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Trouble

Heads up, guys, Jacob is on his way down!!

Harry

`He who sees all - knows all'



FROM: Sergeant John Taylor sargjtaylor@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1915 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: More action

O'Neill tried to step towards Carter but she moved away, now she's speaking again. `I thought so, Jack. Well, I've got news for you: I'm not pregnant, I don't know who is, but it isn't me. I think it's time we took a break. She is really mad, I think she's gonna throw that coffee at him. Wait, now I can hear footsteps in the corridor.

`Congratulations!' General Carter has just come in and oh, boy is Carter mad now.

`What ever you think is going on, you have got it wrong. You both need to leave. NOW!'

I guess you guys can see that they are both leaving. Maybe I can finally get out from under this desk, sitting in this position cannot be good for my fertility.

Johnny

`Subscribe to XXXXX.com for $4 a month'



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 2321 MT 13 02 2005
SUBJECT: Goodnight

Forgive me?

`Night Sam.

Jack



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 0614 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Morning.

Mornin', Sam. Please forgive me?

Jack

P.S. Happy Valentines day



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: SGC personnel allpersonnel@sgc.gov
SENT: 0712 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Misunderstanding

For those of you that haven't heard, I would like to state for the record that I am not, and have never been, pregnant. I would appreciate it if in the future if my personal life remained just that, personal.

Lieutenant Colonel S. Carter



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 0717 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Last night

Hey, Jan,

I guess that you have already heard what happened yesterday, at least now I know why everyone has been acting so strangely. I was so mad at him last night but I spent a long time talking with Dad afterwards and he made me see that Jack was probably just scared at the thought of losing another child. Did you know that he even asked Dad's permission to marry me? It really was sort of sweet. If only he had been asking me for real, I would love to be his wife.

Sam



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 0726 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Last night

I'm sure everything will be fine, Sam. Everything always turns out right for you. I know we were supposed to commiserate Valentines Day together this evening, but I am going to have to give it a miss.

Janet



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 0728 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Last night

Is everything all right, Jan?

Sam



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 0730 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: I'm fine

It's probably nothing. I was just looking at Cassie, I can't believe how big she is now. She is going to be twenty next year, it is hard to believe that she has been with me for nearly ten years now.

Listen, Sam, I have to go and do some work. I'll catch up with you later if I get a chance.

Janet



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 0731 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Problems

Sure, Janet. You know that if anything is wrong, you can always talk to me don't you?

Sam



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
SENT: 0735 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Your mom

Is everything alright with your mom? She seemed a bit distracted this morning.

Sam



FROM: Chloe Rogers crogers@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Rebecca Rush lieurrush@sgc.gov
SENT: 0923 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Valentines Day

Lieutenant,

I thought you might like to get together today and go out. Show the boys that we don't care if they are idiots, we can have fun on Valentines Day without them!

Chloe



FROM: Lieutenant Rebecca Rush lieurrush@sgc.gov
TO: Chloe Rogers crogers@sgc.gov
SENT: 0926 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Valentines Day

That's a brilliant idea, Chloe. Maybe we could ask Colonel Carter and Doctor Fraiser to join us as well? Perhaps a night out will help me get over Jonas, and I could certainly do with losing a few pounds after all the chocolate I've eaten in the last few days. I know what we should do; lets start a yahoo group like the science boys have, show them we don't need them.

Becky

P.S. Have you seen Jonas this morning? I only want to know because my mother said that he hasn't been answering his phone and she was worried about him, and I'm not sure if I should see him yet.



FROM: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov,
TO: Jonas Quinn jquinn@sgc.gov
SENT: 0938 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: DISNEY

I have just been to your quarters, Jonas Quinn, and I must advise you that I find `The Little Mermaid' preferable to `Bambi.'



FROM: Jonas Quinn jquinn@sgc.gov
TO: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov
SENT: 0946 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: DISNEY

But Becky likes Bambi best. We watched it on our fourth date.

Jonas



FROM: Sergeant Walter Siler sarwsiler@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1001 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Googling

Has anyone tried googling Sam's name yet? Or your own name?

Spaceboy Siler

P.S. What about this fic you have been promising us?

`Oh what a lovely wrench'



FROM: Lieutenant Graham Simmonds lieugsimmonds@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1003 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: A good day

I think this is a good day for everyone on this list. The relationship everyone knew would happen has happened and is over. Our beautiful angel is free. I choose to remain optimistic, now Colonel O'Neill has had his chance, it is time for a real hero. Maybe the hopes of this group's members for the last ten years will not have been in vain.

The Big G

`No, thank you, Colonel. The Lieutenant's shoulder is much more comfortable'



FROM: Major Paul Davis majpdavis@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1006 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: A good day

I hate to spoil your mood, but I think we have to be realistic. Just because they have had one fight doesn't mean that the relationship is over. The best we can hope for is those few moments when she shows interest in someone else. Narim or Orlin, for instance. Now, if we had been waiting for them to get together for ten years and we had finally watched them kiss last night, then we would have a reason to be optimistic.

Davis

`Ohhh, baby. Come liaise with me.'



FROM: Jay Felger jfelger@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1007 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Songs

I think we need a group song. Any suggestions?

Felger

`You, Chloe, a large aubergine.'



FROM: Harry Forester sarghforester@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1010 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Fic

I only joined this group for the fic, WHERE IS IT? And Simmonds, if you don't finish that WIP I'm getting the virtual flame thrower out!

Harry

`Why bother with big brother, CCTV is free and you can get it all year round.'



FROM: Sergeant John Taylor sargjtaylor@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1043 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Tonight

I don't know why I am asking but do any of you fancy a real man's game? Poker, 2100 hours, my place.

Johnny

`Doctors and Nurses @ XXXXX.com'



FROM: Lieutenant Graham Simmonds lieugsimmonds@sgc.gov
TO: Sergeant John Taylor sargjtaylor@sgc.gov
SENT: 1045 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Inappropriate comments

Johnny, I know we are friends, but I think your comments are totally inappropriate. For your information, the rest of the group will be participating in world championship RISK tonight. And while we are on the subject, if you do not stop advertising porn, I will be forced to suspend you from the group.

The Big G
Group moderator



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
SENT: 1332 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: no subject

Hi, Sweetie,

I just wondered how you were today and wanted to tell you that I love you so much.

Mom

P.S. I don't know if you have heard about Sam and Jack, but Sam isn't pregnant. Jack proposed to her but she turned him down because she thought it was just because of the baby, and now they aren't talking. I'm sorry, honey; I know how much you wanted them to be happy.



FROM: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 1337 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: no subject

I love you too, mom.

Cassie



FROM: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1338 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Mom

Daniel, could you look in on my mom today? She has been acting really weird.



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
SENT: 1343 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Sam and Jack

I'll go that way now. She might just be upset over the break up with Ferretti.

Daniel

P.S. I've been away. Do you know what is going on with Sam and Jack?



FROM: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
TO: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1346 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Sam and Jack

I have to go out now Daniel, give me a call this evening and I'll fill you in. It looks like we weren't as good matchmakers as we thought we were.

Cassie



FROM: Jonas Quinn jquinn@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Rebecca Rush lieurrush@sgc.gov
SENT: 2101 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Is it you?

Becky, is it you? Are you pregnant?

Jonas



FROM: Lieutenant Rebecca Rush lieurrush@sgc.gov
TO: Jonas Quinn jquinn@sgc.gov
SENT: 2104 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Is it you?

Why should you care? You dumped me!

Becky



FROM: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
TO: SGC personnel allpersonnel@sgc.gov
SENT: 2128 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: A new pool

Who are the parents of the mystery baby?

Usual rules apply. Closing date 17/2/2005 or when we find out the identity of the parents.

Louis Ferretti



FROM: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 2139 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: I've just realised.

Mom, it's you isn't it? You're pregnant, that's why you have been acting so weird. I'm so happy for you, I can't wait to be a big sister.

Cassie



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 2357 MT 14 02 2005
SUBJECT: Goodnight

Sam, I'm SO sorry for what happened. And I don't know how to say this, but I need you to know that I love you with or without a baby, and I should have told you that today. Us being together is the best thing that has happened to me since Charlie was born. God, I shouldn't be doing this by e-mail but I wanted to do it on Valentines Day. I had everything planned, look how that turned out. Jeez, Carter, why is this making me so nervous?

`Night, Sam.

Marry me?

Jack



FROM: General George Hammond genghammond@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 0813 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Lieutenant Colonel Carter

Jack,

Lieutenant Colonel Carter wanted me to tell you that her father returned to the Tok'ra this morning and that she has gone with him for a brief visit. She will contact you when she returns.

George Hammond



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
SENT: 0846 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: We need to talk

Ferretti, are you free later? We have to talk.

Janet



FROM: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 0849 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: We need to talk

Sure, I can be free later. Are you gonna give me some inside information on the mystery parents? We could make a fortune!

Ferretti

P.S. Sorry about all the Valentines' stuff.



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
SENT: 0855 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Re: We need to talk

Don't you ever stop joking? It's time you grew up, Louis, in a little under eight months you are going to be a father.

Janet



FROM: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov
TO: Infirmary infirmary@sgc.gov
SENT: 0856 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Major Ferretti

I believe someone should attend to Major Louis Ferretti. He has just fainted at his desk.



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 0900 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Sorry

Sam,

I owe you an apology. When I heard everyone saying that you were pregnant, I let them believe it. The truth is, I was scared because I knew it might be me. Well, I got the test back this morning and it turns out it *is* me. I'm supposed to be a doctor – I'm supposed to know better. What am I doing?

Janet



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 0903 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Congratulations!

Janet,

I'm so happy for you; you will make a fantastic mom and if you don't believe me, just ask Cassie. Have you told her yet? Have you told Ferretti yet?

Sam

P.S. I am probably *not* the person you should be asking for relationship advise. Jack proposed to me last night, and I don't know what to do – I even persuaded General Hammond to tell Jack I had gone to the Tok'ra with my Dad. I really want to say yes, but I'm worried that he is only doing this because of the baby thing. How do I know that he would have proposed to me without it?



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 0905 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Thank you

I told Cassie last night, she is ecstatic; she really wants to be a big sister. She even said that she was going to give up coffee with me in sympathy. I couldn't face telling Louis, so I e-mailed him but he still hasn't replied. Despite him being the most unromantic man in the world, I do love him and I want him to be part of our lives.

Janet



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 0906 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Romance

Romance isn't everything, Jan. If you want to be with him, forget the past and go for it.

Sam



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 0910 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Romance

This from the woman who is hiding out on base instead of facing the issue? Correct me if I'm wrong, but he tells you regularly that he loves you, you want to marry him, and he wants to marry you. If you forget the past, then what is the issue?

Janet



FROM: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 1148 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Charlie

Jack, how did you feel when you found out that Sara was pregnant?

Louis



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
SENT: 1157 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Babies

Charlie was one of the two best things that have ever happened to me. When Sara told me I was stunned at first, we hadn't been trying, but I never regretted it for moment. I was so proud of both of them, and excited, and just a little bit terrified. Sara took it much more calmly than I did, and I remember doing some really stupid things when she was pregnant like making her breakfast in the first trimester and then having to watch her retch into the toilet. She forgave me in the end, though.

Jack

P.S. By the way Ferretti, congratulations. You and Janet will be great parents.



FROM: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 1200 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Janet

I think I've really screwed up with her, Jack.

Louis



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com

TO: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov

SENT: 1202 MT 15 02 2005

SUBJECT: Re: Janet

Don't give up yet. Women are generally much smarter than us, and much more forgiving.

Jack



FROM: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 1238 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Yahoo groups

Lieutenant Colonel Carter,

Lieutenant Simmonds has been helping me improve my Internet skills. He recently showed me the art of googling something or someone. As I entered your name, I was surprised to find that a Yahoo group has been set up in your name. I would be honoured to join this group with your permission.

Teal'c



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1240 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: This has got to stop

Simmonds, enough is enough. I am not going to go out with you - I love Colonel O'Neill. Is that clear enough? The rest of you should know better. Especially you, Felger, a beautiful woman has been trying to ask you out for years and you have been ignoring her. Chloe is a wonderful person and I think that you should get to know her better.

Lieutenant Colonel S. Carter



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov, Lieutenant Rebecca Rush lieurrush@sgc.gov, Chloe Rogers crogers@sgc.gov
SENT: 1242 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: To make you feel better….

What do you call a handcuffed man?
Trustworthy.

Why do only 10% of men make it to heaven?
Because if they all went, it would be Hell.

Why do men like smart women?
Opposites attract.

Sam

FROM: Teal'c mr_t@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov, Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
SENT: 1248 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Lieutenant Rush / Jonas Quinn

I wish to inform you that I have incarcerated Lieutenant Rush and Jonas Quinn in the store cupboard on level 21. I believe it will assist them to `talk out their differences', which will allow me to regain control of my Disney DVD collection.



FROM: Major Paul Davis majpdavis@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1456 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: A Group song

I think the group song should be: `I will survive'. Sam may know we exist and may not care, but we will never give up!

Davis

`I like a man who knows how to talk his way into power'



FROM: Sergeant Walter Siler sarwsiler@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1458 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: A Group song

You missed the best bit. SAM KNOWS WE EXIST. I think our song should be `You've got to have faith.'

Spaceboy Siler

`You, me, and my wrench.'



FROM: Simon Coombs scoombs@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1501 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Re: A Group song

I don't think it matters what Sam thinks. Just seeing her every day is enough – maybe she is better as a dream, she wouldn't be as good in reality. How about `Love lifts us up where we belong.'?

Coombs

P.S. Has anyone seen Felger?



FROM: Lieutenant Graham Simmonds lieugsimmonds@sgc.gov
TO: sams_fans sam_fans@yahoogroups.com
SENT: 1507 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: My beloved
You are all being too negative. Just because she said she loves Colonel O'Neill, doesn't mean that she will get back together with him. It is possible to love from afar. I refuse to give up hope until she is standing at the altar.
The Big G
`Or do we have to arm wrestle …. naked?'



FROM: Sergeant John Taylor sargjtaylor@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Graham Simmonds lieugsimmonds@sgc.gov
SENT: 1554 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Your music!

Man, if you play Celine Dion's `My Heart Will Go On' one more time I am going to throttle you!

Johnny

P.S. Kick me off your group – see how much I care!

`Colonels and Majors @ XXXXX.com'



FROM: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
TO: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
SENT: 1559 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: You and me.
I've been an idiot, Janet. I'm *so* sorry. I love you, and the little one.
Louis



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Major Louis Ferretti majlferetti@sgc.gov
SENT: 1600 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: You and me.

My office in ten?

Janet



FROM: Master Bra'tac funkydude@hotmail.com
TO: General George Hammond genghammond@sgc.gov
SENT: 1618 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Golf Balls

Hammond of Texas,

I would be grateful if you could arrange for the provision of golf balls to the beta site as we are preparing to host a Jaffa versus Tok'ra tournament to decide who are the superior warriors.

Master Bra'tac



FROM: General George Hammond genghammond@sgc.gov
TO: Master Bra'tac funkydude@hotmail.com
SENT: 1620 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Golf Balls

Bra'tac,

I would be happy to supply more golf balls and I wish you luck in the tournament, but I thought you took 50 balls back to the beta site on your last visit to earth?

General George Hammond.



FROM: Master Bra'tac funkydude@hotmail.com
TO: General George Hammond genghammond@sgc.gov
SENT: 1623 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Golf Balls

Indeed, Hammond of Texas. However, there was an unfortunate incident with Anise who had been using the golf balls for a rather unorthodox purpose. As she was running from a group of Ba'al's Jaffa, they fell from her upper garments which proved to be effective at stopping her pursuers but left us without enough balls to play.

Master Bra'tac

P.S. The Jaffa do not need luck. We are the superior warriors and we shall prove it over 18 holes.



FROM: Jay Felger jfelger@sgc.gov
TO: Chloe Rogers crogers@sgc.gov
SENT: 1630 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: This weekend.
They are showing the complete Star wars trilogy at the cinema on Saturday. Would you like to come with me?
Jay



FROM: Chloe Rogers crogers@sgc.gov
TO: Jay Felger jfelger@sgc.gov
SENT: 1631 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: This weekend.

You mean with you and the guys?

Chloe



FROM: Jay Felger jfelger@sgc.gov
TO: Chloe Rogers crogers@sgc.gov
SENT: 1632 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Re: This weekend.

Actually, I thought we could go alone.

Jay



FROM: Chloe Rogers crogers@sgc.gov
TO: Jay Felger jfelger@sgc.gov
SENT: 1633 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Re: This weekend.

Ohhhhhhh, Jay. YES! YES! YES! YES!



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: SGC personnel allpersonnel@sgc.gov
SENT: 1646 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Sweet Revenge!

It's my turn, Ferretti. The new pool `Guess the date that Ferretti's baby will be born'. All of his usual rules apply. All bets to be given to Jack O'Neill by 28/02/2005.

Jack O'Neill



FROM: Becky and Jonas happy_in_love@hotmail.com
TO: SGC personnel allpersonnel@sgc.gov
SENT: 1758 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Sharing!

We have worked out our differences, and from now on we have decided to share our toothpaste and an e-mail address. Both of us can now be reached at:

happy_in_love@hotmail.com

Becky & Jonas

P.S. Thanks, Teal'c!



FROM: General George Hammond genghammond@sgc.gov
TO: SGC personnel allpersonnel@sgc.gov
SENT: 1827 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Illegal Usage of Base E-Mail

To all personnel,

It has been brought to my attention that certain personnel have been spending a great deal of time using `yahoo groups'. This is not an appropriate usage of resources and if it continues I will be forced to bring action against the offenders.

General Hammond



FROM: Doctor Janet Fraiser majjfraiser@sgc.gov
TO: Cassandra Fraiser aliens_rock@hotmail.com
SENT: 2105 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: A house guest

Hey, sweetie,

How would you feel about Louis coming to live with us?

Mom



FROM: Daniel Jackson djackson@sgc.gov
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 2221 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Jack

Sam,

I'm sorry about what has been happening with you and Jack. I don't know if this will help, but I've attached a copy of some e-mails that Jack has sent me – and the date he sent them on. I really do believe that the two of you belong together, you've got what Sha're and I had; hold on to it for as long as you can, because you never know when it will end.

>SENT: 1021 MT 12 02 2005
>SUBJECT: Valentines
>
>
>How are those rocks, Space Monkey? Remember all those times I saved your butt? Well, now I need the favour back. Can you keep Sam occupied on Monday evening until about eight o'clock? I would ask Janet but Ferretti probably has plans for her.
>
>Jack

>SENT: 1035 MT 12 02 2005
>SUBJECT: Monday
>
>That's fine, Jack, but what is happening Monday? Isn't Sam normally at work that late anyway?
>
>DANIEL (not, and I repeat, not, Space monkey)

>SENT: 1038 MT 12 02 2005
>SUBJECT: Re: Monday
>
>Monday is Valentines Day. (Hell, yeah, I remembered – well, actually, I overheard Janet whining about it) I've got something special planned for Sam but knowing my luck she'll choose Monday to come home early and this absolutely cannot go wrong. This is way to big for me to mess up
>
>SENT: 1040 MT 12 02 2005
>SUBJECT: Re: Re: Monday
>
>Jack, you have to tell me what is going on. If you are suggesting what I suspect you are suggesting then this is fantastic.
>You are suggesting what I think you are aren't you? >SENT: 1043 MT 12 02 2005
>SUBJECT: Sam
>
>I'm going to propose, Daniel, but you absolutely cannot tell anyone anything. I know what the base is like, and this is between Sam and me. For once, I want her to be the first to know what is going on between us. Besides, if she says no, then I won't have to get undeserved sympathy from everyone.
>
>Jack

>SENT: 1044 MT 12 02 2005
>SUBJECT: Re: Sam
>
>Jack, that is fantastic. I'm so happy for you. Don't worry, there is no way Sam will turn you down. I can't wait until Monday.
>
>Daniel
>
>SENT: 1048 MT 12 02 2005
>SUBJECT: Re: Re: Sam
>
>I wouldn't be so sure about Sam, Daniel. I'm old enough to be her father, she's young, beautiful, a hell of a lot smarter than I am, could have anyone she wants and I've got more baggage than a freight train. I can't believe I'm doing this, Danny, except I love her. Oh, and of course she watches the Simpsons with me!
>
>Jack

Daniel.

P.S. Remind Jack of all that I have done for him - and that he is going to need a best man.



FROM: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
TO: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
SENT: 2222 MT 15 02 2005
SUBJECT: Goodnight Sam

I know you aren't there but,

`Night, Sam.

Jack



FROM: Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter lieucolscarter@sgc.gov
TO: Jack O'Neill jackfishes@yahoo.com
SENT: 2224 MT 15 05 2005
SUBJECT: Goodnight Jack

Goodnight Jack.

Sam.

P.S. Bye the way – YES!