samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: They're married, they have a joint bank account, a car, a cabin, a house. They have two children, they're talking about getting a dog….and he *still* sleeps with Laira?
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Original Archive Date: 2004 Jul 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 26186 Read: 3670
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
Pairing: Sam/Jack Jack/Other Daniel/Janet

Idea throwers: Kat – dorqiehat@yahoo.com and Divine Joker souls_darkangel@yahoo.com

Spoilers: 100 Days, Shades of Grey, Family, In the line of Duty

Season/sequel: Set just before 100 days and follows on from there.

I've wanted to write a sequel to AOOLB for a while now, and after a few more people requested one, I decided to write it. This fic was nicknamed, fondly by some, not so much from me "The epic" simply because it's taken me so long to get around to finishing it. If they are any inconsistencies in this story, then I sincerely apologize, also, I am not a doctor, so medical facts may not be accurate. A lot of it was written after several Vodka's.

Feedback: Hell yeah! Don't make me beg, hit reply and stroke my ego please.
E-mail: venom@scififan.com but you'd probably have better luck with venom_the_shipper@yahoo.com.au

Dedication: I have lots…..As always, for LEW. For Kat `oh great mistress', for the *cough* support *cough* and for kicking my but enough to get me to finish this. Thanks hon! RTL. For Mike, TY for the love and support. For Evil!Nic and her flames. For Suz and Sel and their reassurances about being a little-fishie. For Jemme and her constant uh, `nagging' of me to finish it. For Divine Joker for her input. And for everyone that demanded this sequel, the epic is yours.

Date Started: 20-6-2003 Date finished: 29-9-2003

Copyright © to Venom, 2003

1. Chapter 1 by Venom_69 [Reviews - 0] (26186 words)