samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-mail: Star_15@ignmail.com

Archive:Sam and Jack and Heliopolis Please

Spoilers: Window of Oppertunity


Jack walked into the room out of uniform

"Excuse me George" he calls out happily to General Hammond




* * *




Sam woke up with a jolt. She looked around to see that she had fallen asleep on her desk. Sam looked at her watch. '1:54am'

"What a weird dream" she muttered to herself. Sam got up from her desk and was suddenly filled with nausea. She braced herself as she felt her legs buckle beneath her.

'What are you smiling at?' Sam asked Jack. He grinned even more. 'Nothing'




* * *




Sam woke up groggily to see she was in the infirmary.

"Oh good, you're awake" said Janet Fraiser, as she looked up from Sam's chart.

"What happened?"

"Well Colonel O'Neill found you in your room this morning. You have been unconscious for the last seven hours. I have run all the tests but the results won't be in till Friday, so until then your stuck here" Sam frowned.

"What was the Colonel doing in my room?" Janet Smiled.

"I don't know, you can ask him when he comes in later, but for now you need rest."

"But I feel fine Janet" Sam insisted

"I'm sorry Sam, I'm going to give you some pills to help you sleep, you mentioned you have been having trouble sleeping lately." Sam smiled.

"Yeah thanks" Sam took the pills and rested her head back, ready for sleep.

'You read my report?'...... 'Resigning, what for?' ....... 'What are you smiling at?' ......

'So I can do this': Jack grabs Sam and kisses her passionately.




* * *




When Sam woke up, she noticed she was sweaty.

"Sam are you alright, you were tossing in your sleep?" asked Janet concerned.

"...Yeah, I just keep having weird dream, almost like flash backs."

"What about?" Sam looked down.

"About me and Colonel O'Neill" Janet smiled.

"Maybe you should ask him tomorrow."




* * *

The Next Day




"Sir, when you were experiencing the time loops, did you ever resign?" Sam asked quickly. Jack looked up surprised

"How did you know?"

"I... dreamt it"

"Do you remember anything else" Jack asked quietly. Sam blushed.

"No" she lied. There was a long silence.

"You know I kissed you" Jack blurted out

"You did?" Sam looked up.

"Yeah" There was another long pause.

"You don't remember?" He asks

"No" she lied, stepping closer to Jack, who smiled cheekily.

"Let me help you remember" Jack leaned forward and kissed Sam softly on the lips. When they drew back, Sam smiled sheepishly.

"I remembered, but I ..."

"Shut up Carter" Jack whispered as he leaned over and kissed her again.




The End.