samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Christmas is a time for reflecting on the past, and hoping for the future.
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Future!fic, Romance, Vignettes
Original Archive Date: 2002 Aug 19
Warnings: None
Challenges: Christmas
Challenges: Christmas
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1978 Read: 2330
Published: Sep 01, 2009 Updated: Sep 01, 2009
Story Notes:
EMAIL: Joey@Ram32.freeserve.co.uk; CksGirl_MIA@hotmail.com

CONTENT WARNINGS: None.

SEASON / SEQUEL: Set season six – Post Meridian.

SPOILERS: Slight spoilers and speculation for Meridian.

ARCHIVE: Yes to these archives only: Heliopolis, SJA, Tanja and Jo’s fic world and Jo’s SG-1 fic index. Anywhere else, please ask me first.

STATUS: Complete as of 26th December. Finally.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: My own twisted (not to mention short!) version of an answer to the SamandJack Christmas 2001 Challenge: Include three of the following: holly, reindeer, the song/carol "Blue Christmas", a Santa hat (bonus points for someone in a full Santa suit), someone saying "Well THAT was unexpected." And it must include Sam and Jack kissing. And before anyone asks, I don't want the character of Daniel to leave but that storyline conveniently fits with this story.

DEDICATION: To everyone: here's hoping you're having a lovely Christmas and that 2002 brings all you wish for. To Pepsi, Tanja, Traci, Little Miss and Lynn especially: Merry Christmas, love ya all!

1. Chapter 1 by Jo R [Reviews - 0] (1978 words)