samandjack.net
[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: When the SGC receives an odd message they have to call in some old friends to find a long lost friend.
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Original Archive Date: 2001 Aug 1
Warnings: Character Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21511 Read: 2629
Published: Sep 01, 2009 Updated: Sep 01, 2009
Story Notes:
e-mail: elisemarie@cwcom.net

Spoilers: 100 Days, Fire and Water, First Commandment, Broca divide, Jolinar's Memories, The Devil you know - all only minor though.

Season/sequel: Kinda set in/after season three, with one flashback set in season one (during Fire and Water).

Content Warnings: Character death - sort of, one swear word.

Archive: Sam and Jack, Heliopolis.

Dedicated: To Nikki, for listening to me as I rambled on about this plot. Also to Wendy P., Nikki again, Purple for help with a character and pointing out some plot stuff, and to Fred for helping with the Fire and Water flashback. Although, I started this so long ago no one will remember it! And, of course, to Alliana for beta-ing. I have *finally* got this out!

Comments: Thanks to everyone who helped me with this story from everyone trying to come up with some dialogue to Wendy who helped out with the plot. *Big* Thanks! And feedback is welcomed. This story started when I decided Solitudes was missing something when Sam left Jack, so I began to write this. Then I watched Fire and Water and decided that something was missing from that too and this story just escalated from there. There are two flashbacks: one to season one and one to season 4. Enjoy!

Copyright © Elise Hudson June 2000

1. Chapter 1 by Elise Hudson [Reviews - 1] (21511 words)