samandjack.net

Story Notes: Thanks to my friends Alicia, Paula and Ashley for pre-reading this for me. You guys ROCK! I'd love feedback!
DEDICATED TO: Sarah and Ashley...my mad Buffy fan friends.


*DANIEL'S STORY*



"What do you guys want to drink?" I asked the rest of SG-1 who were spending downtime at my house.

"Beer" answered Jack

"Same here, thanks Daniel" replied Sam. I looked at Teal'c who was channel surfing, as usual.

"Teal'c," I asked again. "Would you like a drink?"

"Yes. Water, thankyou DanielJackson." he replied. I went to the kitchen to get them their drinks. When I returned I saw that Sam was engrossed in watching the tv, while Jack stood around looking bored. Teal'c was looking at the tv with a confused look on his face.

"What is...Buffy?" he asked suddenly.

"Buffy!" I asked, almost choking on my drink.

"The show that CaptainCarter is watching."

"It's a show for people with no social life." said Jack sarcasticly looking at Sam. With that comment she turned to face him.

"HEY!," she said, offended. "FYI it is a show for people who like mythology." she shot back.

"Mythology. You gotta be kidding me." said Jack, rolling his eyes.

"What is a vampire?" asked Teal'c. This time I answered him.

"A vampire is a mythological figure who feeds of the blood of humans. A vampire is a demon who can only come out at night." Jack looked at me.

"You watch Buffy?" he stated. I nodded.

"Thankyou." said Sam with a sigh. Jack opened his mouth to say something else, but I got there before him.

"Who wants pizza?," I asked. They all turned around to face me. "What. Did you expect me to cook or something. If I did you wouldn't leave here alive."

"In that case, what does everyone want?" asked Jack, taking charge. This is going to be a long night, I thought quietly. A very long night.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*