samandjack.net

Story Notes: EMAIL: bambam126@hotmail.com

Remember: feedback makes me happy :)

STATUS: complete (1/1)

CATEGORY: filk, short thingy, S/J

ARCHIVE: S/J - yes, heliopolis - yes, my site, and anyone else just ask.

SEASON/SEQUEL INFO: none

SPOILERS: none

AUTHOR'S NOTES: For Kat and all you Star Wars lovers out there ;)


**** "The Goa'uld Strike Back" ****




Colonel Jack O’Neill sauntered down the hall to Major Carter’s lab. SG-1 was on stand down while they made repairs and caught up on extra work. Jack, after getting annoyed with Daniel, decided to see what Sam was up to.

He leaned against the doorway and watched Sam close the door on her naquadah reactor and start to struggle with the handle. With a slight smile, Jack stepped forward and reached his arms around help her with the handle. Sam just shoved him back and glared at him.

"Hey Sammy, I was only trying to help."

"Please don’t call me that."

"Sure, Carter."

"You’re so complicated sometimes." Sam complained, turning to look at him and rubbing her thumb where she had hurt it.

"I am, I truly am. You could be a little simpler though. Come on, admit it, you like me sometimes."

"Occasionally, maybe, when you aren’t acting like a Colonel."

"Colonel? I like that I’m a colonel."

"Don’t do that." Sam said as Jack reached over to rub her thumb.

"Don’t do what?"

"My hands aren’t clean."

"My hands aren’t clean either, what are you scared of?" Jack asked as he began leaning closer to Sam.

"I’m not scared."

"You’re shaking."

"No, I’m not."

"You like me because I’m a colonel."

"I happen to like regular guys," Sam protested weakly, watching as Jack moved even closer.

"I’m a regular guy."

"No you’re not, you’re a –"

Jack quickly cut her off with a kiss, wrapping his arms around her as she melted into him.

"Jack, Jack, I finished all of last months reports!" Daniel exclaimed, bounding happily into the room.

Jack and Sam quickly broke apart and Jack turned to glare at the bubbling archeologist. "Thank you. Thank you very much." Jack told him, pushing him out the room.

"Oh you’re quite welcome!" Daniel said, suddenly finding himself alone in the hall. He shrugged and decided to find someone else to tell.

Jack turned back around to find that Sam had mysteriously vanished from the room. He scowled and sighed. Now he would have to go back to work.




the end

Copyright Bryn Moser 2000 i can not say it enough: FEEDBACK!!! please

-bryn- check out our SG-13 homepage at: http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/SG13/ Home of the Official Dan and Jan Fanfiction Archive!