samandjack.net

Story Notes: Seventh, and last, in the 'Letter' series, year 2000. Thanks to the exam board who gave the coolest questions ever!!! :> There is a story sequel coming!! And feedback please, it makes me write more :>


****************
Letter Seven: The Eighth of May
****************



16/10/2000

Dear Sam,

Sorry to be intercepting your personal letters. I didn't know how to contact you, obviously Jack found a way. I hate to say this, but I've read all the letters you sent him. I was told to go through his personal possessions. I know you told him not to write, I hope that doesn't apply to me.

The General ordered me to sort through his stuff when we came back from a mission on the eighth of May. He never got your last letter. From what I can tell he wrote you a letter and the same day the accident happened.

We were on a mission to P2L 371 when a group of renegade Nox attacked us. Apparently this group of Nox isn't peaceful and loving, in fact they're the total opposite. They came out of nowhere and both Jack and I were hit. I don't remember anything else until I woke up mid-June. Teal'c had dialed home while keeping the Nox at bay and then threw both Jack and I through the gate before he was wounded.

Teal'c woke up at the beginning of July - we're both fine. The Nox used some sort of neurological weapon, which disconnected our synapses preventing any electrical signals reaching or leaving the brain, except the bare minimum to allow for vital functions. It was like sleeping - a long never ending sleep where you dream. My dreams were so vivid.

Back to the reason of my writing. It's Jack. He won't wake up. Fraiser doesn't think he'll make it. Sam, please you have to help him. Please write back.

Love, Daniel.



*****

The End.