samandjack.net

Story Notes: Spoilers: None, but you do need general knowledge of the series.

Season/sequel : future / there isn't a sequel


Off world activation.!! "Who is it?" "It's Sg-1, sir" Everyone in the control room looked surprised at this statement, because Sg-1 was standing in the gateroom. It was colonel O'Neill who spoke first: "Well, I guess we should open the iris for ourselves" When he said this Daniel rolled with his eyes and said against his sarcastic friend: "Jack could you be serious just for ones?" It was Teal'c who answered "I do not believe O'Neill is capable of this." "I can be serious, when I want to, and now I don't want to." "Open the iris sergeant" Ordered general Hammond. "Yes Sir." After he said this sg-1 and general Hammond went to the gateroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the gateroom:

When the iris opened, three children flew through the gate. Ones they got up they looked around whit surprised faces. As did the members of Sg-1, general Hammond and doctor Fraiser.

There was one girl and two boys. The girl was about 16. she had chocolate brown eyes and long blond hair. And she made this face that Carter made when she tried to understand something. The first boy was about 17 and he looked exactly like Jack but then younger. The other boy was 16 and he had blond hair and bleu eyes.

Jack looked at them and asked: "Who are you?" The girl said: "I am Alexandra Danielle O'Neill and this is my brother: Matthew Jacob O'Neill." She said this by first pointing to herself and then to the boy who looked like Jacks dubbel. Then the blond boy said: "I am Andrew Teal'c Jackson." "O'Neill, Jackson?" asked general Hammond confused. Sam asked them an other question: "Who are your parents?" This time Matthew answered: "Alex' and my parents are Colonel Samantha O'Neill and general Jack O'Neill and Andy's parents are Doctor Daniel Jackson and Doctor Janet Jackson." "Carter, I assume they are from an alternative dimension, aren't they?" "Well colonel I'm not sure." Sam then turned to the children and asked them: "Can you tell me which year we are?" "When I last checked it was still 2020. why do you ask?" Matthew said. "I think they are from the future." Daniel said. "Danny, how can they be from the future?" O'Neill asked. "the stargate did bring us back to 1969 O'Neill. Perhaps the stargate brought them back to 2003." Teal'c simply stated. "I think Daniel and Teal'c are right sir."

"Alex, are getting al this?" "Yes, I think they are right Matt, it's the only thing that can explain this." "Well, can't we be in an alternative dimension?" Matt asked "No, I don't think that we are in an alternative dimension. Because we didn't touched anything that looked like a quantum mirror. And for so far we know, the stargate can't bring you to an alternative dimension." Andrew stated. "Well then how do we go back?" "Whit this." When Alex said this she showed a device. "And this is?" Matthew asked. "Grandpa gave this to me before we left." "do you know how it works?" Andy asked. "I think so. If I just push this button than it should work." And when she said this the gate opened. "Well let's go campers." Matthew said. And the children went through the gate.

General Hammond told his best team to take a day of. "Maybe you should take a day of to doctor Fraiser. In the mean wile, I will cal in some favors, for a certain colonel and major." "thank you sir." O'Neill stated. "Well let's go, what do you guys think about O'Malleys? We can eat their and then we'll see what we do next." "Yeah, that sounds like a plan." Daniel said. Whit this they left and they started working on their future.

The end.