samandjack.net



Jack O'Neill sat on the bench wearing only his bathrobe waiting for his turn in the showers. He rubbed his face with the palms of his hands.

"Rough day, Sir?" Lt. Graham Simons asked as he exited the showers.

"Oh yeah." O'Neill replied and stood. As he removed his robe, Graham could see there were two sets of scratches running the length of his well-muscled back.

"Gee Sir, what happened to your back?"

"Even rougher night." O'Neill said with a smirk.

"Sir, the rumors? About you and Major Carter?" Graham paused. "There not true, right?"

"They are just scratches, Lieutenant."



***



Jack leaned in close to whisper to Sam during the debriefing, "Cut your nails."

"Colonel, did you have something to add?" General Hammond asked.

"No, Sir." Jack smiled.

"Very well, you're all dismissed." The general left rather quickly.

Jack gave a nod to Daniel to leave. Daniel knew to take Teal'c with him and shut the door behind them.

"What about...?"

"Cut them, there are rumors about you, me, and several scratches down my back."

"Holly Hannah, did you deny it?"

"Yeah but it would help if you didn't have such long," Jack kissed her fingers. "Beautiful," another kiss. "Nails."



***



There was a knock on Jack's open office door.

"Got a moment, Jack?" Sam's father peered in.

"General Carter, come in." He entered closing the door.

"Jacob, please, after all. I think Dad would be a little risky. Don't you?"

"Excuse me, Sir?" Jack asked looking truly puzzled.

"Jacob and that's almost believable. Do you practice?" Jacob smiled.

"Really, Sir, I don't know what you're talking about."

"I've heard the rumors of you and my little girl. Your secret's safe, I won't tell George. Between you, me and Selmac; I'd be very proud to call you, son."

"Thank you, Sir."



***



"You'll never guess who I just had the sweetest chat with." Jack kissed the back of Sam's neck. He snuggled behind her in the lab.

"Who?" She turned in his arms, kissing him tenderly. "You did lock the door on your way in?"

He replied with a very passionate kiss.

"So who were you talking to?" She whispered in his ear as she teased.
"What... huh... ah..."

"Jack," She scolded as she pulled away hitting his chest. "Who?"

"Dad."

"My father?"

"Yup, said he thought it was great we're together and our secrets safe with him."

"How did he find out?"

"Rumors."



***

The End.