samandjack.net

Story Notes: Crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.


I walk into my room after a rough day at school only to find four pairs of eyes glaring at me. I sigh in frustration. It wasn't the fact that four imaginary characters dropped by that annoyed me, but more the fact that they were all mad at me. "What!" I growled.

Colonel O'Neill was the first to respond. "Didn't you forget something?"

I look at him steadily. "No Jack, I'm not turning that epilogue to an NC-17 rating. You guys," I glanced at Carter who was standing beside him, "can do that on your own time."

Sam blushed and Giles looked at the two soldiers in surprise, "You mean you two are..." he said.

"Look who's talking," shot Buffy at him. Weren't you the one trying to convince Marta to write that PWP?" Giles looked appropriately abashed.

Sam broke the uncomfortable silence by turning back to me, "What the colonel means is that you forgot about Archivist Day."

I slap myself in the forehead. SHIT! "Okay, okay, you're right. Thanks for reminding me, I'm grateful."

"Grateful enough to modify the epilogue?" Jack asks slyly and I shoot him a dirty look. The fact that the remaining three are concealing smiles doesn't help.

"Get. Lost." A chorus of groans breaks out.

"Aw, come on, it'd be fun..."

"And the smut story for us could be in the library..."

"Yeah, the table is nice and flat..."

"Come on Marta, please..."

I drop my head into my hands and vow to throw away my computer, and my TV AND my notebook, as the four bombard me with arguments.



THE END