samandjack.net

Story Notes: Season/Spoilers: A litlle bit of 'Broca Divide'. Season 8?


She has always been his undoing. In one way or another, he would be at her mercy. Not that she did that on purpose, it was him who could'nt resist her "charms". And that kiss, that faithful kiss 7,5 years ago poisoned him. With what? Good question. He calls it "Carter addiction". He said once that that day she made him want her more than anything else in the damn, fucking galaxy. But he wasn't allowed to her and that was driving him CRAZY, insane however you wanna call it. Poison. Yeah, that would be the most correct word for it. That's why he, General Jack O'Neill was getting piled up in paperwork for weeks, months and longer. It was all her fault. Samantha Carter's fault of his death from too much paperwork. All that's left for him are dreams. Why you ask? Well, it's pretty obvious. She's with that jerk, bastard and he could call him by the worst names, but he wasn't going to. Because it was his fault. He screwed the regs in his life before, but not now. He screwed them for some shit when he was younger. Now that he's more in love than he has ever been, he doesn't act. He kicked his ass for letting her go away from him. To Pete.

All that was left for him was her poison that will work forever and just on him. The sad part is there's no cure.

TE