samandjack.net

Story Notes: It's the sequel of 'Stop Upsetting Me'. The story takes place in the third season, but, for the sake of the story, "Forever in a day" never happened. I need Sha're alive.... Don't get mad about me. Please !! I really like them when they play kids, it's really funny but they really act like two idiots... I hope you will enjoy it !!! Sorry for the mistakes...


The village was small and people seemed to be peaceful. They were surrounded by small habitations, the same kind of habitations than the Shavadai, sort of big tents. O'Neill couldn't resist and crack a joke.

"Hey, maybe women wear blue dress here !!" He paused for a moment smiling evilly at Sam and continued. "Sam, prepare you to wear one of these beautiful and incredible dress !!"

Now he really laughed. Then he started walking towards the village followed by Daniel and Teal'c. She was disgusted. He found this situation so funny that she could kill him with a simple look. He felt her eyes on him but he didn't look at her because he knew exactly what she was thinking. Suddenly a clap of thunder resounded and made them jump. Jack stopped himself and turned to reassure himself about her safety. She was always staring at him without a move. The rain started to pour and Jack came back to her.

"I don't know if you noticed, but rain starts pouring. We should better join the village. Let's go Sam !!" He paused, but she didn't move. "Carter, what the hell are you doing? " Now she walked away from him and shouted after him without a look.

"I prepare myself to wear one of these wonderful dress, sir !!!"

"Oh Carter ! Don't tell me that I hurt you !!!" She didn't respond to his answer. So he grabbed her by the hand and faced her. "Sam, what the hell is going on??" She seemed really upset. She took back her hand, and made her way back to the village. O'Neill winced and grabbed her by the arm. She cried after him in a dry tone.

"Let me leave, sir !!"

"No !!"

"No??"

"I owe you an apologize. I'm actually acting like an idiot. I know that it was a bad experience because you have been sold and I laughed about that. I'm a fool, a crazy and stupid guy !! So, forgiven?" She finally spoke.

"You're right, you're a fool, a crazy and stupid guy, sir." With that she turned and rejoined Daniel and Teal'c. Rain was pouring really hard this time. Jack ran towards Sam and finally joined her.

"Sam, do you forgive me?" He almost implored her.

"Maybe, I don't know yet. Let's go and see how you will act for the rest of the mission. You can't be worse than before..." She couldn't look at him. She didn't want that he saw her smile.

"Okay. I promise you that I will act like a gentleman for the rest of the mission, Sam." He followed her and she really smiled this time.

"Promises, promises !!" She laughed after him. Daniel saw that and laughed too. Teal'c arched an eyebrow.

"Daniel stop laughing like an idiot and try to do something more interesting like trying to communicate with these people. It's raining hard here." Jack commanded. Daniel nodded and left his friends. He seemed to communicate easily with them and came back to their friends smiling.

"So what's up Danny?"

"They are peaceful people like I thought and we are welcome in their village."

"Well done Danny boy." They walked towards the group of people when a woman approached them. Daniel said that it was okay, they wanted to gave them some new clothes. The woman gestured Sam to follow her and she looked Jack for his approval. He nodded. Sam thought 'here we go again, I'm going to wear one of these stupid dresses !!!' They entered in one of the tent where four other women were sitting in a sort of sauna. There was a pond in the middle of the room, it was hot water because of the presence of steamer. The woman gestured Sam to take place in the pond. She offered her some soaps, and ointments and gave her a towel. So Sam enjoyed this quiet time without the guys, and thought that it was great to take a bath out of the base. 'I have not to wait that these guys have finished to clean them up. That sounds good for me !!!' All the women were staring at her. She smiled at them and left the bath. The woman who brought Sam there gave her a dress. The exact replica of her own. The woman showed Sam a sort of folding screen. She thanked her and took the dress. It seemed to be a silky dress. It was white with a purple belt and was long. The back of the dress started at the small of her back.. In the fore part of her dress there was a purple lace which was holding her breast. There were no sleeves, just a sort of purple veil which was beginning on her shoulder-straps and which was ending on her wrists. It was beautiful. She was perfect, she looked like an angel. Finally dressed, Sam joined the women, who gestured her to follow them.

In the same time Jack, Daniel and Teal'c were taking a bath too. Women gave them some soaps and towels too. When they finished to wash them, some women came back in the tent and gave them some clothes. So they wore T-shirts, gray and sleeveless with gray full pants and sort of long jackets sleeveless. So they were all dressed in the same way. They left the tent and walked forward a group of people who was standing in a dry place.

Sam left the room in the same time with the other women. So she scanned the area surrounding her and stopped when she saw 'her guys'. She walked towards them. She thought that they were really cute dressed like that, in particularly Jack. He looked so nice and smart in these T-shirt and pants. She blushed a little when she looked more precisely 'his cute little ass'. This guy was so damn sexy !!! She couldn't breathe, she just watched him. But she dropped her thoughts when he turned and saw her.

His eyes twinkled when he saw this incredible woman. 'Woaw she's gorgeous !!!!' he thought. She was there walking towards him and she looked so good, she was the most beautiful and sexy woman that he'd ever met. She was so damn sexy !!! 'Stop it Jack !!!! Don't think that !!! You can't do that, and you know that you can't !!!! So Shut Up !!!'.

"What did you just say, Jack???" Asked Daniel.

"Heu, nothing. I just thought of something."

"Oh, you thought...." He let the sentence opened. But there were no reply. Jack just stared at Sam who was had now joined them. Daniel noticed how Jack stared at Sam.

"Hey guys, you look great !!!" She said smiling.

"Thank you Sam, but you're really great too. I think that you're beautiful like that. So Jack, what do you think about it???." Daniel couldn't resist and teased Jack. He looked so upset now.

"Daniel, shut up !!!" He shouted.

"Thank you Daniel. It's sweet." Sam simply replied.

"Anytime Sam." He then turned to Jack, waiting for an answer. But Jack didn't want to look at him, neither Sam. He looked at the floor to hide his face flushed. But Daniel knew that so he teased him again.

"Jack, we are waiting for your opinion about Sam's dress. So tell us !!"

"Daniel. Stop it." Said Sam in a soft voice.

"Yeah, Danny boy, shut up !!!" Yelled Jack.

"Oh no !!! Don't do that again !!!! Don't even try or I leave you both there !!! Okay???" Almost shouted Sam.

"Major Carter, you really look great in this dress. And if they want to continue their discussion, we should better leave them alone. Don't you think?"

"Yes Teal'c, you are right. After all, we are going to leave you both here alone and you will fix your problem. When you will fix it you will join us. That's kindda work for me, don't you think Teal'c." Teal'c nodded.

"See you later !" She and Teal'c left them and joined a group of people who were dancing in the rain.

"So you're happy Danny boy !!!"

"Heu, not really, but I think she's right. We should fix the problem for once." Replied Daniel.

"And what problem??"

"I think..." Jack interrupted.

"Stop thinking Danny, you look like an idiot."

"What?? How can you telling me that?? You are the most stupid guy that I've ever met in my whole life. You're totally dumb !! You're crazy, nuts and you're a fool !!! That's all !" Shouted Daniel in a dry tone.

"Oh, that's all !! And let me tell you 'Mister I'm allergic to everything all around the world !!' that you're really dumb !!"

"Oh yes. So you think that I'm dumb. And you, 'Mister I'm a chronic paranoid', you think that you're better than me !!"

"You know Danny boy, you're mad because you slept with this 'Hathor', she really drove you crazy !!!"

"And you with Kynthia, she gave you a wedding-cake and you slept with her. But remind me something. How old was she?? Oh, 31 days, that's it. I think that you should better take a look to yourself for once, Jack!!"

"Oh, you're right. But let me tell you that Kynthia drugged me and that she hadn't a dozen of 'these disgusting snake' in her head, Daniel !!!"

"Okay Jack, so I have a wife and you, you're alone. You lost your wife and now you are definitely alone and I think that you will stay like that for ages !!!"

"Thank you Danny, but listen to me. I'm maybe alone but I have not a 'wife' in every planet that we visited by the past !!!" They were so absorbed in their discussion that they not even noticed the two people who were now watching them with angry in their eyes.

"If you continue like that, Jack, you'll finish your life alone. Even Sam will leave you alone at least !!!"

"Daniel, what the hell are you doing now??? You are out of line !!!" Yelled Jack with a sad smile.

"Are you both became totally mad???" Asked Sam. They turned both their head at the same time to find Sam and Teal'c watching them sadly. Jack was sick when he saw her sad face. She looked mortified but she found the strength to speak. "Oh God, what are you doing?? Why are trying to hurt each other like that?? It's really insane !!! Stop it, or I will report your stupid behavior to General Hammond. So tell me, what do you want to do now??" None of them should reply to her. So she talked again. "Okay. So Teal'c, you take the Colonel with you and I take Daniel. If you can't stay together for more than a second without shouting like that, we split up the team. And don't try to argue, because it's an order !! So Daniel, come with me, now." She grabbed Daniel by the arm and started walking through the rain leaving both Jack and Teal'c behind them.



End.

If you liked it, tell me. The sequel is almost finished....