samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: "It's not the presents under the tree, it's your presence right here next to me" (Eva Cassidy "It's not the presents under the tree (It's your presence right here next to me)")
Rated: G
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Original Archive Date: 2004 Jul 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Just Your Presence
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2551 Read: 2383
Published: Sep 03, 2009 Updated: Sep 03, 2009
Story Notes:
Spoilers: Slight for Broca Divide, Solitudes(giggling),

Season: 7

Feedback: PLEASE!!! I live for feedback!!!! It'll help me write more. :-) Flames are used to roast marshmellows.

Authors Note: Okay, I promise to get back to 'Every Move You Make'. Soon. :-) The 12th was my mom's b-day, the 16th was mine, the 19th was my sisters, and I've been getting ready for Christmas, not to mention an essay that I'm working on for a local contest. In other words, I've been very, very busy. It's a miracle that I finished this! I hope you enjoy it! I didn't have time to have it beta'd. so it's probably full of mistakes! Oh well.

This is a response to the 2003 samandjack Christmas challenge:
*Christmas off-world (I kind of fulfilled that one. :-)
*An S/J hand-hold
*The summary has to be a Christmas song. (I would have used more lyrics to the song, becuase it fits perfectly, but it would have given away to much of the story)

Copyright Jessica Rodgers December 2003

1. Chapter 1 by Jessie [Reviews - 0] (2551 words)