samandjack.net

Story Notes: Email: wendyparkinson@hotmail.com

Spoilers: Fallen

Season/Sequel info: beginning of season seven

Date:20th June, 2003

Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters belong to MGM, Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it. Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

All feedback and constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. No flames please.

Author's notes: This is a response to this week's Stargate100 challenge - the challenge was to write a drabble which gets its title from another non SG1, SCIFI show episode. 'They've Got a Secret' was a season one ep of Farscape.

It is also payment to chiroho for my new LJ icon. Enjoy, Rob!

copyright Wendy Parkinson June 2003


They whisper when they think I'm not looking, sharing smiles and secrets, huddled in corners where no-one else can hear. They spring apart when I approach, feigning innocence, but who do they think they're fooling? Even after a year away I can read them like a book.

They're deluding themselves if they think I can't see what's going on when my back is turned. I wish they'd just come out and admit it, instead of pretending otherwise. I know exactly what it is they're hiding, it's so obvious.

Why can't they just tell me they're organising a 'welcome home' party?