samandjack.net

Story Notes: Spoilers: none, but you do need to have general knowledge of the serie

E-Mail : Alexandra@gateworld.net

Season/ sequel : future I guess, there isn't a sequel (yet)

Author's note: this is my first story so please be nice.

Feedback: yes, please!!!!!


Sams POV

"So, what did you found?" Sam asked Janet. Sam was in the infirmary because Jack had insisted that she would go see a doctor. The reason he had insisted was because she was dizzy and almost didn't eat anymore. Sam tried to convince him that it was just the flu, but it didn't help so she agreed to go see Janet. "Sam, after Jolinar died inside you, you had a complete check up right?" "right, where is this going to Janet?" "Sam do you have a relationship?" "A relationship? Why do you want to know that?" "Well, it isn't the flu. Sam, your pregnant." "your joking, right? You told me that I couldn't get pregnant. Because of my altered body chemistry. Please Janet, you've got to be joking." "No Sam, I'm not joking. And what I really don't believe is that you didn't told me you've got a boyfriend. I'm your friend, you are supposed to tell me those things." "Janet, I didn't told you because it's colonel O'Neill." When Sam told Janet this, Janet looked at her with a face filled of unbelief. "What, when did you guys start having a relationship?" "About two months ago, Janet how should I tell him I'm pregnant. We could get card marshalled." "Sam, you should just tell him. And you should also tell Hammond to find a solution." "Great!?!" "Sam, you don't have a choice." "I know Janet, I know."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam was driving to Jacks house, how was she going to tell him this? She really didn't had a clue how he was going to react. When she arrived, she took a deep breath and got out of the car. She knocked on the door and two minutes later, her CO opened the door. When he saw her, he smiled at her and let her in.

"So Sam, what did the doc said?" Jack looked concerned, `her Jack looked concerned for her' She had wished to be whit him for so long.

"Jack, I'm pregnant" she just threw it out. She couldn't belief she just told him this without even a little warning but she did.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jacks POV

`did Sam just said that she was pregnant? He thought that was impossible because of Jolinar.' "Sam, I thought you couldn't get pregnant because of … " "So did I Jack, but apparently I can get pregnant." "Apparently" "Jack, we should tell Hammond, maybe he can help us." Jack knew that they had to tell Hammond but what if he couldn't help? Then what? He probably just had to hope that he could help right? "Alright. Sam, do you want to have this baby?" "Yes Jack, I really won't to have our baby." "good, because I also want to have this baby, I love you Sammy." "I love you to Jack."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(the next day)

Hammonds POV

He was sitting in his office when someone knocked on the door. "In." Colonel O'Neill and his 2IC entered the room, they bolt looked nervous, so he assumed that they wanted to talk about what doctor Fraiser told him yesterday. "Major Carter and I have to tell you something sir." "What is it colonel?" "Actually, we were hoping this could be of the record sir." "Alright, what do you need to tell me?" this time Sam talked "Well sir, there isn't an easy way to tell you this so we will just tell you, I'm pregnant sir." "Congratulations major, but why does this need to be of the record?" He saw there nervous faces and he had to do a lot of trouble not to start laughing. "Well sir, I am the father of the baby." "Really? Well then congratulations to you too colonel." How hard he tried he couldn't help but to start laughing when he saw there confused faces. "colonel, major, doctor Fraiser already told me. So I took the freedom to call in a few favours so that there wouldn't be any problems. And actually it went easier then I was aspecting, apparently the president knows that you bolt can't be missed in the SGC so he had no problem with the fact that you have a relationship as long as you keep it of the base." "Thank you sir, that is a big relieve." "Thank you sir." "No problem, now why don't you bolt take some time of? I'm assuming that you have some things to do." "Yes sir, Thanks."

Fini.

I hope you liked it.