samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-MAIL: APOPHISQUEEN@AOL.com

SEASON/SPOILERS: none…you WILL be forwarned if I have to use a spoiler. I'll try not to, but the story might warrant it!

STATUS: This is a series! It may take months to tell!

ARCHIVE: You want it, you can have it. Just let me you're taking it!

RATING: Generally I'll say Mature! I plan on torchering the characters emotionally. Not like my first 2 stories with quick sex and happy endings!

AUTHOR's NOTES: Well, I practiced writing with my 2 other stories What Should have Happened Shades of Gray and Nemesis! I got back in the grove of writing , so now I want to have a little fun with the characters. Hint: Sam WILL get pregnant! You have to read the story to find out with whom and how! This story will have angst!

FEEDBACK: Please! If I don't get feedback, the feedback monster will eat me! And if that happens, I will never be able to finish the story. I love Cliffhangers, but I know yau'll will want more!


The team stepped through the gate. First Teal'C, a Jaffa, then Doctor Daniel Jackson, a Lenguist and Egyptologist , followed by Colonel Jonathan" Jack" O'Neill. Their teammate Major Samantha Carter stumbled through a few seconds later. She looked a little green around the gills.

Colonel O'Neill was the first to reach her. "Sam , are you OK?" he asked her, putting his arm around her shoulder. "I'm fine, Sir," she lied. Suddenly, she ran to the nearby bushes and proceded to vomit. When she had finished, Jack went over to her and offered her his canteen to clean out her mouth. "Sam, What's wrong?" he asked her. "I really don't know, Sir. Maybe I'm coming down with the flu or something."

"Or not!" Daniel whispered to Teal'C under his breath.

Daniel and Teal'C walked over to the two officers. "Um, Sam, we have to talk to you." Daniel told her. "I …um …need t-t-to know when your…" Daniel studered. "Oh! For cryin out loud, Danny, spit it out!" Jack shouted. "Um…um…S…" Daniel struggled to say what's been wracking his brain for the last two months. " Daniel…" Jack was getting annoyed. "Let me, DanielJackson" Teal'C said.

"Major Carter, we need to know when was your last cycle." Teal'C said in his montone voice. She looked at Teal'C and then to Daniel with a confused look. " My cycle?"

"Yeah! Sam, you period, menestration."

" OH! About two months ago…Why?"

"Two months ago,Sam?" Jack asked. "Yeah! That happens with some very active women…It's normal!" she told the men. They all looked at her. "What? I'm not pregnant, I haven't had sex in three years…no time for a social life!" Daniel and Teal'C both dropped their heads like they had just lost their favorite puppies.

Noticing Daniel and Teal'C's unusual behavier, Jack was getting annoyed. "WHAT?!?!? Daniel, Teal'C, what is it?" he shouted at them.

Teal'C stood up and looked down on the three humans. "Major Carter, I regret to inform you…" he gave her a stony-faced look. "…you are with child…

"What?" Sam and Jack said in unison. "You ARE pregnant, Sam." Daniel informed them. Jack looked at Sam, confused. "That's impossible!" she said, looking at her CO. "I repeat what I previously said, I HAVE NOT HAD SEX IN THE LAST THREE YEARS!!!!!!!!" She yelled at the men. She was beginning to get pissed.

"I'm sorry, Sam! We should have told them , Teal'C." Daniel said to the Jaffa. "Told us WHAT?!?!?" the officers said in unison. The archiologist said nothing. "Daniel, what is it?" Sam asked. "What makes you think I'm pregnant? And more importantly, who do you think is the father."

"Jack is." Was all the blond man said. Blue eyes met blue eyes. "Jack?" she asked. With a sigh, he stood up, offering the woman before him his hand to help her up. "Come sit down on this rock…we'll explain everything."

"OK! Start explaining!" the skeptical Colonel told Daniel. "Well, remember, the mission about two months ago when you two had the blackout?"

"Yeah! I remember stepping through the gate, and then waking up in the infirmary." Sam remembered. "Yeah! You guys told us that we were bombarded by Apophis and the serpent guards about a mile from the gate. We were rendered unconscious, and you and Teal'C carried us back through the gate." The Colonel remembered.

"That is only partially true." The Jaffa explained. "When we got through the gate, you were involved in relations"

"HUH?" the officers asked in unison yet again. "You guys went through first, and when we stepped through, you two were all over each other!" Daniel explained. "And you didn't try to STOP us?!?!?" the colonel exclaimed. " We tried at first, but when we realized where we were, we knew we would be powerless to stop you." The Jaffa explained. "Where were we?" Sam asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"It seamed we were on Eros's planet." Daniel informed them. "Oh! My God!" Sam said. "What? WHAT? Who the hell is Eros?" the colonel asked. "Sir, Eros is the Greek counterpart to the Roman Cupid." She said, putting her head down. "As in roll back you bow??!?!!?" her CO asked. "Yes, Sir."

" It appears you were under some sort of aphrodisiac." Daniel informed them. "Oh my God!" Sam repeated herself. "How are you positive I'm pregnant?" the lady asked her companions. It was Teal'C's turn to explain. "MajorCarter, this particular aphrodisiac would not work if you weren't fertile."

"Right, if the timing wasn't perfect, you two would not have made love." Daniel added.

"OK! OK! The child is here…what are we gonna do about it?" Jack asked his second in command. "I'm gonna have it, Jack. I don't believe in abortion. Besides, it's not our child's fault, the circumstances of his or her conception." She told the father of her child. "But…what will we tell General Hammond?"

There was a lengthy silence. Teal'C was the first to speak. "We will tell GeneralHammond." He said. "Uh...no!" the three humans answered in unison. "No?" The Jaffa raised an eyebrow at his human companions. "Teal'C, if we tell General Hammond who the father of Sam's baby is, we will be court-martialed." The Colonel informed his muscular friend. "What will we tell him, O'Neill?" He looked at Sam who just shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know what we will tell him, but we better decide here, now." The mother-to-be said.

"I have an idea" Daniel said. "O-Kay!" the colonel said sarcastically. A long silence. "Spill it, Danny!" the colonel broke the silence. "Okay, but I don't think you'll like it." Impatience took over the colonel yet again. "Oh! For cryin' out loud, Danny!"

"All right! We can say the baby's mine."

"Yours?" Sam looked surprised. "Well, we can't really say it's Teal'C's."

"No?" was the smartassed response from the colonel. "Jack! I'm serious here! We can make this work! Genetically, it can't be Teal'C's because of his coloring. "

The linguist thought for a second and then asked the colonel " Jack, you hair is blond, right?"

"No...it's gray."

"I mean your natural hair color! When you were younger, you had blond hair, right?"

"Yeah?"

"And your son, he had blond hair and blue eyes, right?" Yeah...He had Sara's coloring."

Sam interjected... "So, genetically, it's possible for Jack to have a blond hair and blue eyed child with a blond hair blue eyed woman?"

"Ya think?!?!"

" Exactly!" Daniel said, "Actually, a 50/50 chance!"

"That's good odds." The colonel said.

It was Teal'C's turn to interject. "How will you explain the place and time of conception? We already stated that we were in a huge fire fight explaining you uncontiousness." The Jaffa reminded the humans.

"We were on down time right after we got back" Daniel remembered. "We all went home. We could say that Sam and I went to dinner that night and one thing led to another..."

"And...BAM! Sammy's pregnant." The smartassed colonel added.

"OK, guys, no one else will know the truth." The colonel stated. "Uh...Colonel , What about Janet?" Sam asked. "What about her, Sam?" Jack asked. "Jack, you know Janet, she will look into our eyes and figure it out!"

"OK...if she figures it out,OK, she won't tell the General, will she?"

"Uh...no...I don't think so."

"OK, then It's settled." He gently helped her up, touching her abdomen as he did so. "Colonel..."

"Sorry, Sam. I couldn't help it." A loving smile crossed his face. "You two had better stop looking at each other that way, or General Hammond WILL figure it out!" Daniel told the future parents. "Let's get out of here..." Jack told Sam.

"...Let's go home..." Jack said. "Daniel, dial us home!"

"Wait!" the Jaffa said. "What is the point of lying to the General? Won't he find out eventually?" The humans looked at the Jaffa. "Teal'C, since when are you the voice of reason? " Jack asked, suddenly annoyed. "We can not tell the general! Do you want the team split up? Do you want one of us transferred?" the Jaffa shook his bald head twice in answer to the colonel's questions. "OK! Then the secret will stay here, right?" The other humans nodded their blond heads in agreement. "Teal'C...we can't tell..." Teal'C looked at the colonel with his cold eyes and said..."I will speak of it no further" was all he said before turning toward the gate. "Great! Danny, dial us home!"

When the gate was opened, Teal'C and Daniel went first. Jack helped the mother of his child up the steps to the event horizon. He got down on his knees to where his face was even with Sam's abdomen. "Daddy loves you" he told his child while touching her belly. He then proceeded to kiss her belly. Then he stood up and looked at the officer before him. "Thank you, Sam" he told his 2IC. He put his hand on her cheek and kissed her, softly before stepping into the watery wormhole....

On the other side of the wormhole, they stepped through together. She collapsed as he thought she would, so he was ready to catch her. Janet and some orderlies ran up to her and put her on the gurney. "Janet...she's pregnant" the colonel whispered in the doctor's ear. Over the wormhole disengaging, Janet was the only one to hear the colonel's statement. Chocolate eyes met chocolate eyes. "Thanks, Jack " was all the doctor said before rushing the Major to the infirmary.

Jack, Teal'C, Daniel and General Hammond stood outside the infermary doors. Well, the others stood...Jack paced the floor nervously. " Jack, lets get some coffee." Daniel said softly to Jack while grabbing his arm. Walking down the hall, Daniel stopped Jack and took him in a nearby room.

"Jack, get ahold of yourself!" Daniel told him. "Do you want to give yourself away? Look...Jack, I know you're worried about your child. Sam's collapsing was probably due to the trip back home. You have to relax if you want the General to believe this child is mine, not yours!"

Colonel O'Neill knew that his friend was right. "OK! I'm just worried about her, worried about THEM!"

"Yeah! I can see your worry! And I'm pretty sure General Hammond will see it if you keep on acting this way.

They were interrupted by Janet's voice on the PA system. "Colonel O'Neill and Doctor Jackson to the infirmary. Colonel O'Neill and Dr. Jackson to the infirmary."

Jack broke speed record running back to the infirmary followed closely by Daniel. "What is it?!?!" Jack asked rounding the corner. "Nothing!" Janet answered. " We just have news on Sam's condition" she continued. "And?..." the impatient Colonel asked. "She's pregnant" the Doctor answered, acting like she had no idea that Sam was pregnant. "WHAT?" the general exclaimed looking at Colonel O'Neill. Jack just shrugged his shoulders.

"Pregnant?!?!"the general asked. "Yes, General...about two months now." Looking again at the colonel, the general asked," Who's the father?" It was so obvious by the way the general kept looking at Colonel O'Neill that he suspected the truth. "I am." Daniel Jackson lied. "You?" the general looked suspiciously at the linguist. "Yes...lets go in the room so Sam and I can explain."

Sam was lying on the bed. She was starting to wake up. "Sam...are you OK?" Janet asked. "Yeah! I'm fine...just a little nauseated." She answered. "That's normal, Sam...especially if you're pregnant." Sam remembered the conversation on P3X-552 She looked at Daniel and held out her hand."Daniel?" she said, keeping up the act. Janet looked at Jack who was obviously hurt. She put her hand on his shoulder and squeezed.

"When did it happen?" the general had to know. "Well, after we got back from P3X- 897, you know ,where we were attacked by Apophis and the Serpant Guards, Sam and I went to dinner. We came back to her place and one thing led to another..." Daniel lied.

"Well, guys, the reason I have you here is because we're going to listen to the baby's heartbeat, and I thought you would like to be here...is that OK with you, Sam?"

"Uh...yeah! Sure." As they listened to the baby's heartbeat, Janet kept looking at Sam and Jack. She would just stare at him, bearly looking at Daniel. Jack, Janet noticed had a tear in his eye. **This baby is Jack's...I'm sure of it!** Janet thought.

"OK, guys...clear the room!" the doctor told the men when they finished listening to the heartbeat. " The mother-to- be needs her rest." General Hammond congratulated Daniel and kissed Sam on the forehead. Teal just nodded. Daniel put his hand on Sam's abdomen in the same fashion he had seen Jack do on P3X-552. He kissed her forehead, and smiled at Jack. Jack turned to leave and Janet stopped him. "Colonel, a word... in my office." The petite doctor told him. When they got to her office she said, "Colonel, Daniel isn't the father of the baby, is he?"

"No." the colonel answered. "I am."

"Colonel!..." the doctor said. "What happened?"

"Well, it happened on P3X-897. We apparently were under the spell of an aphrodisiac...we don't remember making love."

"Well, how do you..."

"Daniel and Teal'C told us."

"Apparently, we gated to Eros's planet." The doctor put her ' Thinking cap' on..." Eros,...Eros...OH! EROS! The Greek counterpart to the Roman Cupid!?!?...as in Roll Back you Bow!?"

"Yep! That's the one! It seams Eros had a potion to make couples have sex. "

"I thought you were immune to love potions."

"Yeah, Hathor's love potion. This one targets women who are ovulating and the men around them!"

"OH! OK! Well, your secret's safe with me. I know you could be court-martialed for this even if you don't remember actually doing it. Well, dad, you better go say good-bye to Sam. She needs her rest."

"OK...and thanks, Janet." The colonel told her.

"Sam...I have to go...get some rest." He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek while touching her abdomen. "Janet knows the truth about the child's paternity." He whispered in her ear. His lips brushed hers as he was getting up. Janet witnessed this and told them..."I will be recommending that Sam and Daniel stay with you at your house for the duration of her pregnancy, Jack." She told him with a wink...

TWO DAYS LATER...

Sam was getting ready to leave the infirmary. Jack walked in. "Good morning, Campers!" he told Sam and Daniel. "We almost ready to go?"

"OH! Yeah!" the lady said with one of her world famous smile that could light up a room. "Definitely" the implied father of her baby answered the real father. "Than let's go!" Jack said. "Not so fast!" Janet said. "I haven't told the general of Sam's new living arrangement. Care to accompany me, Doctor Jackson?" she said motioning to Jack and Sam. "But of course, Doctor Frasier." The Egyptologist told the MD.

With the room cleared and him and Sam alone, Jack went sit by her bed. He grabbed her hand and kissed the knuckle. "Thank you, Sam " he told her. "For what?" she asked. He put his hand on her belly. "For this...for not aborting our baby. For giving me a second chance at fatherhood...even if I can't publicly claim it." She smiled at him." Jack, don't thank me...thank Eros, he's to blame here." They both laughed. "And, like I said earlier, I would never abort my baby. His or her conception was a miracle in my eyes." He put his hand on her cheek. "Yeah...every child is a miracle." He leaned in closer...

"Major Carter..." General Hammond called from outside the door. "Are you decent?"

"Uh...yeah, General. Come on in." she called to him. He walked in. "Colonel O'Neill, I didn't know you were in here." **Think fast, Jack** "Uh...yeah. Doctors Jackson and Frasier were looking for you. I said I would keep Sam company." The general raised an eyebrow. "Well, I didn't see them. I was in the mess hall."

"Oh. They went to your office."

"Guys, we couldn't find General Ha...Janet, he's in here!" Daniel said. He walked over to Sam's side and grabbed her hand. Jack faked his best smile, but he was dying inside. "Hi, Daniel." He and Sam said simultaneously. Daniel smiled at the two as Janet walked in. "General, we were looking for you. I would like for Sam and Daniel to move in with Jack in his spare room."

"Um...I'll sleep on the couch." Daniel pointed out. "OK. Sam will sleep in the spare room and Daniel will sleep on the couch. I just don't want Sam to stay alone at her apartment." The general looked at the 3 members of SG-1 and then to the Doctor. "Understood" was all he said before leaving the room.

"Well, are we cleared to go home, Doc?" Jack asked. "Yes we are." The Doctor mimicked Jack's tone. "Great. I'm tired of this bed.." Sam told her friend. "Take it easy, Sam, no strenuous exercises. And you're on world for the next year." Doctor Fraiser told her. "Yes, Doctor.. " Colonel O'Neill answered for his 2IC. "She WILL take it easy for our baby's sake.. Daniel and I will not let her do anything to jeopardize this child. Right, Danny?"

"Right you are Jackie." Daniel is really starting to get good at using Jack's trademark smart-assed attitude.

Later that evening , Jack, Daniel, and Sam were watching movies with Teal'C.. Teal'C was asking his trademark 20 questions to Daniel. The two men were sitting in the armchairs. Sam and Jack were on the sofa. She started yawning. "OK! Mom...time for bed." Jack told her, helping her up off the sofa. "I am pretty tired." She admitted to the men. "Get used to it, Sam. That's the baby telling you that you need rest." Daniel told her, then he turned to Jack and said..."Jack, why don't you stay with her until she goes to sleep." He winked at Jack and laid down on his sofa/bed. "OK. Shall we?" he asked her taking her arm.

They laid down on her bed in the "Spoon position". He was behind her. He had his arm around her with his hand on her abdomen. "Good night, Sam" he whispered in her ear. "Good night, Jack." She said as sleep over came her.

He awoke at Dawn, still in her bed. "What the...?" he asked himself. He released her and went into the living room. He did not see Daniel on the sofa...Teal'C was sitting there meditating. He cleared his throat. Teal'C opened an eye. "Where's Daniel?"

"He has retired to you room for the night."

"Oh! Did he , now?" Jack turned to go to his room. Daniel was indeed on his bed. "Uh...Daniel..." he whispered while shaking him. "Hum...oh...Jack." Daniel said sitting up. "What are you doing here?" Daniel asked, not realizing where he was. "I live here, Danny! You're in my bed!"

"OH! Yeah." Daniel answered. "Uh...Daniel, why didn't you wake me last night when you went to bed?" Daniel just smiled. "You two looked so peaceful . I didn't want to disturb you." Daniel said. "Besides, I think you should be able to sleep together. I can take Sam's bed if you like and you can sleep in here. I won't tell General Hammond."

"Thanks...I think. I'll go see what Sam says."

ONE MONTH LATER...

Jack woke to Daniel's frantic shaking. "Jack! JACK!!!! You have to get up!...Jack!"

"What?!?! Daniel, what is it? You'll wake Sam."

"General Hammond is at the door, Jack" Daniel whispered. Jack rubbed his eyes and heard the doorbell. "Genera...OH! General Hammond!" He ran to the closet to put on a pair of sweats, looking a lot like Daniel stumbling over his own feet. "I slept in Sam's room..."

"...and I slept on the couch." Daniel finished Jack's sentence. "Sam fell asleep in your room. Relax, Jack." Daniel tried to reassure Jack that General Hammond does not know about the child's true parentage.

Jack opened the door. "What took so long?" the general asked Jack. "Oh!...um...I was in the shower. Sam fell asleep in my room, and I didn't want to disturb her, so I had to move slowly."

"Too late." Sam informed them. Daniel moved over to her and kissed her forehead in the same manner that Jack had done in the last month. At this point, Jack found his bare feet to be the most fascinating thing in the world. "Well" General Hammond said getting on his knees in front of Sam's belly. "You ready to make you theatrical debut?" he asked the baby. Sam is now 3 and ½ months pregnant. They're gone for their first ultrasound today. "Yeah, I think we're all ready ." Daniel said looking at Jack and smiling. Jack just raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Well, shall we go get dressed?" Sam asked the men. "Yep!" Jack and Daniel answered simultaneously.

An hour later they arrived at Cheyenne Mountain. They went up to the infirmary. "Good morning, Campers!" Janet said with a smile. Jack couldn't help but smile at her horrible imitation of him. "Thought that'd make you smile" she whispered to him. "Ready to see your baby?" she continued whispering. He cleared his throat as General Hammond entered the room..

"OK! Guys." She told them. "Time for baby Carter to make his or her self shown." Janet said with a smile. "OK...To maximize viewing, I need Jack and Daniel back here at Sam's head. General Hammond, you and Teal'C can be up her with me. General, get the lights please." As the general got up, Janet motioned for Jack to grab Sam's hand. With the lights out he would not be able to see anything they do. The general sat down in front of Daniel.. "OK, Sam, this might be a little cold." Janet warned her friend. Sam gasped as the cold gel touched her body. "OK....Oh! Look, that little circle moving right there is the heart....120 beats per minutes, that's good."

"It's so small." Sam interrupted the doctor. "Yes, it is." Janet said. "This is th..."

She was interrupted by an announcement on the PA system. ( over PA) Simmons announced : "General Hammond to the embarkation room...General Hammond to embarkation."

"OH! Duty calls." He got up and turned toward Sam and Jack quickly dropped her hand. **OH! That was close, Jack!!!** Jack thought. "Bye Sam." The elder gentleman told her. "I'll show you the videotape." Doctor Frasier told the general. "Great! Can't wait!" he said with a smile before turning and walking out the door. Daniel then took General Hammond's seat in front leaving the parents to be alone In the back. Jack took her hand and kissed it. "I love you for this Sam." He admitted .. Then he kissed her lightly. She put her hand on his cheek, and pulled him in for a more deep kiss. Then the interruption came...

This time it was General Hammond over the PA system...(Over PA) Colonel O'Neill, Doctor Jackson and Teal'C, please report to the gate room in full gear. O'Neill, Jackson, and Teal'C to the gateroom."

" OH, MAN!" Jack said. "It's OK, guys. We're finished here." They all looked at the doctor. "The baby's fine!" She reassured them. "We won't be able to see much until at 6 months anyway. I was just seeing if the heart was beating. Go! We're all fine here. We'll meet you in the control room."

A few minutes later they were in the gate room. "SG-1, you have a recon mission. This is Major Laura Como. She will be taking over for major Carter in her absense. You are to remove SG-12 from P3x 439. SG-1 you have a go!" he told them as Simmons started dialing the address.

As the event horizon opened, Jack turned back to look at Sam who was standing behind the glass in the control room. He looked into her eyes, and smiled. "Take care of your self" he mouthed to her. "You too." She mouthed back. He turned and went through the portal...



________________________________________________________________________

ONE HOUR LATER.



The wormhole disengaged. "Close the Iris" General Hammond to Lieutenant Simmons. "Sir, we have a signal" Simmons answered the General. "It's SG-1". "They weren't due for hours.Uh.Open the Iris, Son." He told the younger officer. Sam and Janet came running in the room. "Sir.?" Janet asked. "It's SG-1." General Hammond said looking at Sam.

Teal'C came through first carrying Daniel Jackson. Three members of SG-12 stumbled through followed by Jack O'Neill coming through backwards, emptying his gun into the wormhole. "Shut it down!!" Colonel O'Neill shouted. "Do it, son." The general told Simmons.

When the Iris was safely closed, Janet, Sam , and General Hammond went down to the gateroom. "We need a medic here!" Jack shouted. "What happened? And where are Captain Rogers and Major Como?" the General asked the colonel. "Apophis has taken them." Teal'C answered for the colonel while putting Daniel on the gurney. "Where?" the general asked. "I would think Chulak. It looks like he wants to take MajorComo as his new queen and CaptainRogers as a Jaffa."

"Well, we have to go get them!" Jack said. "It looks to me like Apophis was waiting for us. I think he wanted to take MajorCarter as his new queen. Her pregnancy seemed to have changed his plans." The Jaffa told the officers. "So, he takes Major Como instead? THAT is unacceptable!!" Jack said. "Yes, it is." The general answered. " Colonel, go get a medical exam and prepare to go to Chulak. We're going to get them back before."

"Don't say it!" Jack interrupted General Hammond. "We are NOT gonna go there! We'll get them back before Apophis can take her as his queen."

"OK! Let's go!" the general said.

Jack stopped Sam before she could follow the General to the infirmary. He hugged her, tightly. "OH! God, Sam!" he said into her neck. He kissed her neck and tightened his grip on her. He held her so tight he was cutting of her breathing. "Jack, loosen up!" she told him. As if suddenly remembering she was 3 and ½ months pregnant, he loosened his grip on her and put his hand on her abdomen. " I thank GOD.no, I thank the false god Eros that I got you pregnant!" he told her, beginning to cry. "If you weren't pregnant and stuck on world. "

"I would be a top contender for Apophis's new queen.." He looked up at her. He then put his hands on her cheek, and forgetting they were in the gateroom, kissed her. " Should you not be doing this, ColonelO'Neill? " Teal'C reminded the colonel. It was then that Colonel O'Neill remembered his surroundings. "Yeah.sorry." He apologized to no one in particular. "Let's go check on Daniel."

In the infirmary, Daniel was sitting on the bed surrounded by General Hammond, Dr. Fraiser, and two orderlies.He had gotten the wind knocked out of him. The orderlies left when they saw Sam, Jack, and Teal'C. "Glad of you to join us, Colonel." The General said sarcastically with a smile. "Daniel, are you OK?" Sam said grabbing his hand. "I'm fine. How are you?" he said touching her abdomen. "We're fine. Glad you're OK. My God, I'm beginning to sound like Hathor, talking in the plural sense." She said with a smile. "OK, Colonel, it's your turn" Janet told him. "Oy!" was all Jack said. "Go on, Jack. The longer you take to get examined, the longer Apophis has to infest Major Como and Captain Rogers." Sam reminded him. "OK! OK! I'm gone!"

"Sir, should we call Dad and the Tok'Ra?" Sam asked after Jack and Janet left. "If Apophis did succeed in infesting MajorComo and CaptainRogers, then the Tok'Ra can act quickly to remove the parasite." Teal,C added. "Right! Sam, Teal'C, go call them.".



_________________________________________________________________

TWO HOURS LATER



The gate disengaged. "Incoming traveler.It's the Tok'Ra, Sir." LT.. Simmons told General Hammond. "Open the iris." the General told the young officer. Sam and Jack were waiting at the bottom of the ramp when Jacob/Selmack and Martouf/ Landash along with 4 other Tok'Ra walked through the wormhole. "Dad!" Sam said hugging her father. "Sam..? Well, Sammy! What have you gotten your self into now?!?!" Jacob said to his daughter touching her belly. "Selmack tells me you have someone growing inside of you. So I'm gonna be a grandpa, huh?" The Tok'Ra said to his daughter looking at Jack. "Who's the daddy?" he asked Jack. "Uh.Daniel." Jack lied, thinking how amazingly black his combat boots were at that moment. "Well, congratulations, Major Carter!" Martouf said while hugging her.

"So, to what do we owe this pleasure?" Jacob asked his daughter. "Dad, we need Selmack." Jacob bowed his head . When he put his head back up, his eyes shined and his voice had an echo to it. "I am here, Samantha Carter." Selmack told his host's daughter. "What can I do for you." Jack spoke for Sam. "Apophis has taken two of our officers back to Chulack. We need your help in finding them . If they have been taken over by the Goa'uld, we would like for you to remove the little snake from their bodies."

"When do we leave?" the Tok'Ra asked him. "Right now!" Teal'C answered for Jack. "I'll go start dialing" General Hammond told the group.

Jack looked at Sam and smiled a weary smile. "Be careful." She told him. "You take care of our little one." Jack told her patting her belly. Jacob/Selmack witnessed this exchange. Selmack told Jacob that Colonel O'Neill was lying about the child's paternity. Jacob agreed, but told his constant companion that this fact has to stay secret because Jack and Sam could be court-marshaled for their involvement. The two agreed to talk to O'Neill about it off world. "Daniel! LET'S GO!!" Jack yelled to the linguist. Daniel came running in the room. "I'm Coming!" he yelled as the seventh chevron was put into the computer.. The wormhole opened up. Sam grabbed Daniel by the hand. "Daniel."

"I know, be careful." He completed her sentence. Then he kissed her on the forehead and turned toward the assembled group of men. "Let's go bring Captain Rogers and Major Como home." he told them as they stepped through the event horizon.

The group stepped through the gate. Chulack was a very beautiful planet indeed. Lush forest every where. The group made their way to the forest. Jacob/Selmack decided it was time to talk to Colonel O'Neill about Sam's pregnancy. They agreed that Jacob should be the one to speak to the colonel. " Jack." General Carter started. Jack looked at him and smiled a shy smile. "Daniel Jackson is not the child's father, is he?" Jack looked Jacob square in the eyes and said."No, I am."

"O-Kay" Jacob said. "No, it's not what you think, Sir." Jack told General Carter. "We don't remember it!" Then he proceeded to tell General Carter the details of the child's conception. "I really care about Sam, and I want to raise our child together." Jack told Jacob. "But you can't claim the child." Jacob Carter really understood Jack's predicament. "Do you love her?" Jack didn't know how to answer that question. For once in his life he knew he had to be honest. "Yeah, I think I do. I think I always have." Jacob smiled. "Then, I think you should try to work around the regulations." Jacob told Jack.

They arrived at the village shortly after that. Teal'C knew exactly where to go. They hid behind a building waiting for the Serpent Guards to pass. They made their way to the holding cell and Jack peaked through the window. He saw Captain Rogers. He called out to the young officer. "Captain Rogers!" The captain looked up and walked over to the window. "Colonel O'Neill!" he said. "Where's Major Como?" the colonel asked already knowing the answer. "Apophis took her about ½ an hour ago. I think he going to m."

"Make her his queen" the colonel completed Captain Roger's sentence. "We have to get you out of there."

"Allow me." Teal'C told them. "Captain, step back." Teal'C then blew the window off with his staff weapon.

They rounded the corner and saw blond hair. It was Major Como! She was walking hand in hand with Apophis. "Let's get her! " Jack told his companions. "We'll bring her to Delosis" Selmack told the group. "We'll perform the procedure there." They surrounded the Goa'ulds. Apophis and Major Como only had 4 serpent guards protecting them. Jack noticed that with he, Teal'C , Captain Rogers, and Daniel, they had 6 Tok'Ra all armed with Zat guns. For once the odds were in their favor. **Thank God!** Jack thought. "Ten against 4! Good odds!" He told Teal'C. Teal'C just nodded. They followed the group of Aliens at a distance until they got to the clearing in which the stargate was. "Let's get 'em!" Jack screamed. Each of the Tok'Ra took out a Serpent Guard. Jack stunned Major Como , while Martouf simultaneously stunned Apophis. At the same time Selmack/ Jacob was dialing to Delosis. As Major Como collapsed, Teal'C grabbed her . The wormhole opened. The group ran through before Apophis and the Serpent guards knew what hit them.

Meanwhile, back at the SGC, Janet and Sam were standing in the control room looking down on the gate. It had been 10 hours since the group had stepped through the gate to Chulack. "Are you OK?" Janet asked her friend. "Yeah.I'm just worried." Sam told the doctor. "Sam, they will be OK! Jack will not let anything happen to any of them."

"I know.I just worry about him." Janet hugged her friend. "Jack will be back. Have you given any thought to telling General Hammond the truth?" she asked. Sam was about to answer when the chevrons started engaging. The wormhole opened. "Incoming traveler!" The technician told Sam. "It's SG-1" General Hammond walked in. "Open the iris." He said. ..

The group walked through with Major Como and Captain Rogers. "Well done!" General Hammond told the group. "Captain, Major.report to the infirmary." He told them. "Yes Sir!" they told him. " Debriefing at 0800 tomorrow. Good night SG-1 and Thank you Tok'Ra" he told them. "Bye, George!" Jacob said with a grin. Then he turned to his Daughter. "We have to go, sweetheart." He told her. "I know the truth." He informed her when he hugged her ..



______________________________________________________________________

ONE AND ½ MONTH LATER.



Jack woke up at 5:00 AM with his hand on Sam's expanding belly. She's now 5 months pregnant and really starting to show. He starts rubbing her belly which wakes her. "Morning , Beautiful." He tells her. "Happy Thanksgiving!" She smiles. "Oh! Yeah! Thanksgiving is just another day for a pregnant woman to stuff her face." He helps her turn around to where she's facing him. "I think that's the most beautiful thing in the world.the mother of your child stuffing her face." Sam smiled and touched his face. There was a knock on the door.

Daniel asked from the hall" Are you two decent?" Jack rolled his eyes. "For cryin' out loud, Danny, of course we are."

"Come on in Daniel." Sam told Danny. "Sorry, guys! I just thought.maybe."

"Mmn Hmn." Sam said. Danny started to blush. "Uh. maybe we should get dressed. Our guests will be here in two hours." He reminded his friends. "Ok, we're getting up." Jack told him. "Um.Sam, why don't you stay here and take it easy for a while. You know how you get nauseated in the morning. I'll go get you some crackers." He told Sam. " Yeah, thanks, Jack. I thought that by now the nausea would be gone. Janet said that some women have morning sickness throughout the entire pregnancy."

Jack left and returned minutes later with a pack of crackers and a glass of water. "Eat up!" he told her with a sarcastic tint to his voice. "Thanks, I will" Sam answered with the same sarcastic tint in her voice. "OK! I'll be in the shower. If you need anything, Daniel's in the kitchen."

"OK."

In the shower, Jack let the water run over his head. He was thinking about the previous month . How he had told Sam's dad that he loved her. He hadn't repeated that phrase to anyone else since. But, today, Jacob/Selmack and Martouf/ Landash will be coming over for Thanksgiving dinner. What will he say? Will Jacob reveal the truth to Sam? Should HE tell her before her dad comes over? "Oh! Sam.I DO love you. I know I always have. This child is the miracle that will bring us together. Too bad I can't claim the child." He said out loud. Then Jack thought about how hard it's going to be not being able to hold her hand or kiss her today because General Hammond will be here today. Having to sit next to her and HIS child and not being able to shout it to the world. Not being able to tell the whole world "This is the woman that I love and she is pregnant with MY child!" **This is going to be so hard!!!!** he thought.

Meanwhile in the bed room, Sam rolled her self off the bed and put her robe on. She walked in the kitchen. Daniel was at the stove cooking Bacon for breakfast. "Good morning, Daniel." She said starteling him. He jumped. "Oh! God, Sam! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry, Daniel.. I thought with all this extra weight, I'd sound like the Jaffa when they're walking. Boom.boom.boom." He smiled and put his hand on her belly. "You're beautiful, Sam..and I'm not the only one who noticed it either." She had a confused look on her face. "Oh! Come on, Sam! Don't tell me you never noticed how Jack looks at you. I catch him staring at you all the time with his mouth wide open."

"I never noticed." She said. "Watch him today, Sam. He looks at you the same way that I look at ." he stopped. Sam raised and eyebrow." .Janet?" she asked. Now he was really blushing. "Mmn Hmn." Sam said , laughing.

Just then, Jack walked in the kitchen. "Good morning, Campers!" he told them. He walked over to Sam and put his arms around her waist. He turned her around and knelt down in front of her. He put his hand on her belly and kissed it. "Good morning, Sweetie. Daddy loves you. Mommy's gonna give you some good food today." He told the child. He then held her tightly and put his ear to her abdomen. He looked up at her and smiled. She saw what Daniel was talking about in his eyes. She looked at Daniel who was smiling with a raised eyebrow. He mouthed the words ' told you! ' Jack then got on his feet and hugged Sam tightly. This time, she held him back. "Oh, Sam." he told her. Knowing that the two parents needed some time alone, Daniel excused himself. "Um. guys, I'm gonna go get Teal'C and Janet on base." He told them. Still with their arms around each other, they answered. "Yeah.bye Daniel."

When Daniel returned with Teal'C and Janet, Sam and Jack were on the sofa in each other's arms. Daniel took Sam in the kitchen. "Did you two talk about his feelings? " She bowed her head. "No. I couldn't ask him that." She told him.

Meanwhile in the living room, Janet was talking to Jack. "Does Sam know how you feel?" she asked. He tried to act like he didn't know what she was talking about. "Oh! Come on, Colonel. I see it. Daniel sees it. It won't be long before General Hammond figures it out as well. You are in love with her." She grabbed his hand and made him look in her eyes. "And as her belly expands, it's going to harder and harder for you to hide your feelings. You're gonna want to be with her , the mother of your child." He took his hands from hers and put his head in his hands. "It's already so hard. I told Jacob how I feel about her when he asked if I loved her. I couldn't lie to him.or myself."

There was a knock on the door. It was Generals Hammond and Carter along with Martouf. "Dad!" Sam told her father, hugging him. "Oh! Dear, Sammie.my little girl with a child of her own. You're really starting to show now, honey." He told his daughter. "How are you, Major Carter?" Martouf asked her. "Well, as well as can be expected." She told him with a smile. "Breakfast is ready!" Daniel called from the kitchen. "Shall we?" Jack asked Sam grabbing her arm.. He escorted her to the table and helped her sit down. Jacob noticed this. // He's so in love with her!// Selmack told Jacob. Jacob agreed, and reminded his symbiote the consequences of Jack making public his feeling for Sam.

After brunch, they all retired to the living room to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. "What's the meaning of this parade?" Teal'C asked the humans. "I have been wondering that myself." Martouf admitted. "Let me." General Hammond said. He proceeded to explain the concept of the parade.

After the parade, it was lunch time. They enjoyed a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. "I like Thanksgiving!" Martouf and Teal'C said at the same time. "Me too!" Sam said stuffing her face.

After the dinner, Jacob decided it was time to talk to Jack. "Have you told her yet?" he asked the father of his grandchild. "No. But I think she figured it out..I know Daniel and Janet have."

"Daniel probably told her." Jacob said. "Yeah. Probably." Jacob smiled. Turning to Hammond, he asked."Are we ready to go? My daughter needs her rest." He then turned to Daniel and told him to take care of "Their" baby, acting like he doesn't know the truth. "Bye, Sammy. I'll be back for Christmas." He told his daughter. Then he stooped down and told the baby bye. "Talk to Jack." He whispered in her ear..



________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY..



Sam, Jack and Daniel walked into the infirmary. "How are we feeling today, mom?" Janet asked Sam. "OH! A little tense." Sam answered. "Well, OK! I think I have a good cure for that. Why don't you go to your quarters, and I'll send Daniel to give you a massage. He has great hands." Janet said, blushing. Sam noticed the blush and said, "I'm sure he does." to her friend. Sam laid down and fell asleep.

She awoke with hands on her shoulder. "Daniel. "

"No, it's not Daniel." She turned around to see Jack smiling down on her. "Jack, What are you.." She was interrupted by his lips down on hers. He kissed her with a hunger that she's never felt before. His tongue sought entry into her mouth. She parted her lips giving him access. "I want you, Sam." He said into her mouth. She wanted him too, oh! God! How she wanted him! "Make love to me, Jack." She said breathlessly when she broke the kiss. He got up on the bed and removed her towel. She was naked underneath. He passed his hands over the length of her body, stopping at her belly. He rubbed her belly as he kissed her again. She unbuttoned his pants. After she had removed his pants, she sat on top of him..

He entered her. He felt so good inside of her. She gasped as he pushed himself up and she pushed herself down. "Oh! God! Jack! Fuck me faster."

"No..I want to savor every minute of this." He told her as he made love to her ever so slowly. "Please, Jack!" She begged. She felt an orgasm coming on. "OH! GOD!! JACK!" she screamed as her body quivered. He knew that she was having her orgasm, so he picked up his pace a little. She was moist and warm.. He could have gone all day! Her pace was accelerating again, so he knew she was ready to come once again. "OH! GOD! JACK!" she screamed as she came once again. Waves of pleasure took over her body. He came with her..

"Sam.Sam..SAM!" Daniel shakes her to wake her up. "Daniel."

"Where were you, Sam?" he asked her. "You were calling out Jack's name." He whispered to her. "I could hear you in the hallway."

"Oh! My God!" she said. "It's OK! I was the only one here that I know of."

"Good." He grinned at her."Do you want to tell me what you were dreaming of?"

"No, Daniel! I don't!" She answered with a smile. "OK.here, let me help you sit up. Ooh! It's getting kinda hard to move around with little "Jack Junior" in there , huh?"

"Yeah. but I'm getting used to it."

"Um.. Let me go close the door, Sam." Daniel told her.

Unknown to Sam, Jack was waiting at the door. Daniel told Jack to go give her the massage. He'll watch the door. Jack walked over to Sam. She had her back to him with a towel around her body. He saw he shoulders and it reminded him of another time.. **Stop it O'Neill!** he told himself. This situation is totally different. He put his hands on her shoulders. **God! She's so beautiful!** he thought. He squeezed her shoulders and she let out a moan. "Mmn . Daniel. That feels so good ." Suddenly, she gasped. "Daniel, give me your hands!!!" She told him. She opened her towel and put his hand over her naked belly. She pressed down. "You feel that?" She said laughing. He did. The baby kicked his hand. She signed, leaning back into his chest. "Oh. Daniel. I wish Jack were here. He should be here. Dammit! He should be the one feeling this baby kick instead of you! " Jack didn't know what to say or do. He kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, thinking of Jack. "Mmn." **Wait!** she thought. **What is Daniel doing?** She turned to him. "Daniel, wha ." She was interrupted by Jack's lips on hers. She kissed him for a second. **Wait! I shouldn't be kissing him! He's Janet's man!** She withdrew her lips and opened her eyes . She saw Jack's face. "Jack . " He kissed her again, this time, she responded. They kissed for a good minute when Jack stopped. He looked at her . **Now or never, Jack!** he thought. "Jack . "

" I love you, Sam. I think I always have. Your father made me admit it to myself when we went to Chulack to get Captain Rogers and Major Como." Sam was silent. "Please say something, Sam." He told her. She looked into his eyes. "I love you, too. " She told him. "Sam . " he said touching her face. He moved in closer, and captured her lips..

"Sam, Jack . " **Damn! Daniel!** They turned to see Daniel standing in the doorway. "General Hammond's on his way. I had Teal'C watch from the corner. He just gave me the signal." Sam looked at Jack and smiled. "OK! OK! I'm going." He said as her kissed the woman that he loves. "Mmn Hmn. " Daniel told Sam as Jack left the room. "Jack felt the baby move ." Sam told Daniel. "That's wonderful." She started to blush. "He also told me he loves me ."

" Well feeling your baby move can do that to a man."

"Thanks, Daniel!" she said as she gave him a hug.

General Hammond called out from the hallway. "Are you decent? "

"Just a second! " she called out as Daniel helped her cover her belly. "OK! Come in!" Daniel told them at the door. Jack had joined General Hammond. "Feeling better?" the general asked Sam. "Yeah. much. " She told him with a glance toward the man she loves..



ONE MONTH LATER . Christmas Eve..



Jack woke at 8:00 AM and looked at Sam. Now six month pregnant, she was so beautiful. The last month has been like a fairy tale. When he told her he loved her, it took a heavy weight off of his shoulders. He rubbed her belly. This was now his way of waking her up in the morning. "Mmmnnn" She signed as he kissed her ear. He helped her turn around to where she was facing him. They kissed. The kiss was intense , yet loving. "Merry Christmas, beautiful." He told the woman he loves. "My favorite holiday." She informed him. "Mine too. And It's gonna be a lot better next year when our baby is here." He said with a smile. "You hear that? " she asked the baby. "You daddy says we're going to have so much fun next year when you are here. Opening presents, eating candy and Christmas Ham.. Mmn mmn! " She laughed at herself. "Is that all I think about, food?" He kissed her again. "You're pregnant, Sam. You're supposed to think about food 24/7."

"Yeah, but the way I've been eating, I'll gain 100 pounds. "

"I'll still love you."

She put her head on his shoulder and started kissing his chest. He was rubbing her back in a circular motion. She stopped kissing his chest and looked in his eyes. "Jack." she was interrupted by his lips on hers. She started laughing when they broke the kiss. "What?" he asked her. "I have to go to the bathroom! " She said through giggles. "Oh! Let me help you. " He helped her get up from the bed and then went sit down on the bed. She returned and sat on his lap with her legs on either side of him , facing him. "I love you ,Jack." She told him. He pulled her in for a kiss. "Make love to me, Jack." she told him. "Uh.are you sure? " he asked her. "Yes. I think it's time we take our relationship further." She told him. He gently pulled her down for another kiss..

"Jack, Sam, are you decent." **Daniel, dammit, boy your timing is always terrible!** Jack thought. His verbal response was "No, Daniel, we're not!" Sam stifled a giggle. Daniel was silent for a second then said. "Uh.huh? "

" Oh! For cryin' out loud, Daniel, get in here ! " Jack called to him. "Daniel, if we're ever not decent, we'll lock the door." Sam tried really hard not to laugh, but she couldn't do it. "I have to go to the bathroom, again!" she announced to the men. "Oh! Here, let me help you!" Daniel offered. He grabbed her arms, and Jack lifted her off himself. "Go to the bathroom, mom." Jack teased her.

When she returned , they decided to get dressed. They were going to do some last minute shopping at the mall. They were out the door by 10:00AM. They stopped on the way to pick up Teal'C. Sam had to giggle at Teal'C who had a beret on. He looked pretty funny. A big muscular man in military fatigues and a beret. Come to think of it, he looked like an Army Ranger, but with Air Force fatigues. At the mall, Daniel asked Jack if Sam could go shopping with him. "Why?" Jack asked with a raised eyebrow. "Uhm. well, I. um" Sam helped him out. "He needs a woman's opinion on a gift for a certain lady." Now they had duel eyebrows raised. "Janet." Jack and Teal'C told each other at the same time. Daniel just blushed. "Ok, guys. It's now 1100. Well meet in the food court at 1300 hours, understood?"

"Yes, Sir!" Daniel and Sam said with a mock salute. "Come on. " Daniel grabbed Sam's hand and dragged her to the nearest boutique like a teenaged girl dragging her girlfriend to buy a new pair of earrings.

Teal'C and Jack arrived at the food court at 1300 hours. Sam was already eating Chinese food. "Oh! Sorry I didn't wait for you before starting to eat." She apologized. Jack walked over to her and kissed her. "Honey, you're pregnant. It's allowed." He said with a smile. "What'd ya buy?" he asked Daniel when Daniel returned from getting the rest of the food. "Sweet and Sour Shrimp." Daniel answered. " Oh! HA!HA! I meant for Janet, Daniel." Jack said. "Oh! Uh.. I bought this." He opened the box and showed Jack and Teal'C a pair of emerald earrings . They had a round emerald with little diamonds around them. "Wow!" Jack said. "That's beautiful. Looks expensive."

"It is. " Sam said. "$300" Jack nearly chocked on his soda. "300 do.! You must really like her!"

"I do." Jack looked at Sam who just smiled...



FOUR HOURS LATER.



"Guys! Are you ready yet?" Sam asked Jack and Daniel. "I am, but I don't think Daniel is." Jack answered. Jack had on a suit and tie. He looked great. Sam had on a blue maternity dress. She was truly beautiful! "WOW" Jack said. She smiled. "Wow, yourself."

"I really don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you tonight." He told her. "If we ever get there! Daniel, come on. You're already handsome. Janet likes you just the way that you are. " Sam said, trying not to laugh. "I'm coming!" Daniel yelled from the spare bedroom. "Come on, Daniel, Dad and Martouf will be coming through the gate in one ho.WOW!" She stopped mid-sentence when she saw him. "You look great." She said. He did indeed. He had a tan jacket and pants on with a medium blue dress shirt and a tie. She just stared at him, amazed by how good he looked. Jack passed his hands in front of her face and broke her staring spell. "Hello? Sam?"

"Oh! Sorry." She told him with a kiss. "Will I have to watch out for Danny-Boy?" he teased. She smiled. "Oh! No. Daniel's heart only belongs to Janet. And my heart only belongs to you." She told him. He kissed her, again. "Uh.. Guys? Are we ready?"

"We were waiting for you, remember?" Jack asked Daniel. "Well, let's go!"



______________________________________________________________________



Sam, Jack, and Daniel arrived at Cheyenne Mountain at 1800 hours. They walked in the control room just as the chevrons were finished dialing. "Incoming traveler!" the technician told Jack. "It's the Tok'Ra. " he said. "Open the iris." Jack ordered. The three went down to the gate room. Teal'C and General Hammond were already there. Jacob/Selmack and Martouf/Landash walked through the wormhole. "HOLY HANNAH!!!!" Jacob said as he saw his very pregnant daughter. He went over to her and kissed her. "Oh! Sammie! Look at you."

"Dad!" she smiled at her father. "Is Mark here?"

"Yeah. But he has to stay in the mess hall. He's not allowed down here." Jacob then turned to General Hammond and extended his hand. "How are you, George?" he asked his friend. "Oh! Fine, Jacob." Then he turned to Martouf. "How are you, Martouf?" The Tok'Ra nodded and answered, "I am fine, General Hammond." Then General Hammond turned to Jack. " Colonel O'Neill, would you please take Jacob and Martouf to get some different clothes?" Then he looked at the Tok'Ra and said. " There will be people outside of the stargate program at this party. We don't want anyone asking questions we're not ready to answer about your clothes."

"Understood" the Tok'Ra said with a smile. General Hammond left. "Gotta go! I'll see you at the party." Jack told Sam with a kiss. "Dad, Marty.. Follow me."

Ten minutes later, Jack, Jacob, and Martouf arrived at the mess hall. The two Tok'Ra looked very nice in their new clothes. Jacob had his old Air Force uniform on. Martouf choose a gray dress suit with a tie. Sam walked over to them. "Well, don't you look nice." She told the men. Selmack had to make an appearance. " Yes, we do, don't we? Hello, Samantha Carter! I just wanted to say hi before I go dormant for the night."

"Hello, Selmack! It's nice to talk to you." She smiled. "Yes, Selmack. It's nice to talk to you." Jack added. Then he looked at Sam. "Shall we?" he asked her, putting his arm around her waist. "Yes, we shall." She answered him.

They entered the room and looked around. Daniel and Janet were in the corner. It looks like Janet was wearing the emerald earrings that Daniel had bought her earlier. "Sam, Jack!" Janet called them over after she spotted them. "Look what Daniel got me!" she showed them the earrings. Sam acted like this was the first time she saw the earrings. "They're beautiful!" she told her friend with a hug. Major Como walked up to them. "Hey!" she said. "How are you feeling, Laura?" Sam asked her. "Oh! Better. I just wish I could have helped with the information on the Goa'uld."

"Yeah! Too bad that symbiote didn't have the knowledge that Apophis's previous queen, Amunet had." Laura scoped the room and Martouf caught her eye. "He is fine!" she told the other women. "That's Martouf, right?"

"Yep! One of your rescuers." She then started giggling and in a mock southern accent, she said. "My hero!" That made Sam and Janet laugh. "I think I'll go corner him under the mistletoe." She told Sam and Janet.

Sam looked around. She spotted her brother in the crowd. Jack and Daniel were walking towards them with a glass of punch in each hand. "Punch?"

"Yeah, thanks." Jack looked around to see what she was looking at. Janet also looked toward Mark. Janet not only saw Mark, but also she saw the mistletoe strategically placed in the corner above and to the right of where Mark was standing. "Sam, Jack. Why don't you two join Daniel and me in visiting with Mark?" Daniel looked at her with a confused look on his face. When Jack and Sam had their backs turned to the couple, Janet pointed to the mistletoe by Mark. Daniel had a big smile on his face.

"Mark!" Sam shouted at her brother. "Oh! My goodness. Look at you!" he told her. They embraced with Jack right beside her. "Uh.. Jack, Sam. You're standing under the mistletoe." Janet informed them trying not to laugh. They looked up and realized they were set up. "Now, Jack. You have to kiss her. And no peck on the cheek. The tradition says a long kiss on the lips." Daniel told them, sounding like he knew what he was talking about. Jack took her face in his hands and lowered his mouth on hers. He expected to give her a long closed mouth kiss because he knew General Hammond was in the room. Instead, she opened her mouth to him and he gave her a deep kiss. As his tongue went in her mouth, she put her arms around his neck and pulled his head down. His hand went immediately to her abdomen and stayed there..

Meanwhile, Generals Hammond and Carter were talking in the hallway. They entered the room. Jacob nearly chocked on his punch when he saw what was transpiring between his daughter and Jack. George Hammond noticed it too. **What the hell?** He didn't know what was going on. **They're involved? Is he the father of her baby? Should I ask them if they're having an affair?** He dismissed those thoughts. "Daniel is the baby's father." He told himself under his breath. "But what's that kiss all about?" Then he noticed where they were standing. "Oh! They're standing under the mistletoe. That explains it! " He told himself loud enough for Jacob to hear. Selmack had to make a comment.// He actually believes that?// //Yeah, Selmack! He refuses to believe his two best officers would be involved like that. I guess it's for the best// Jacob told his Symbiote.

Meanwhile, Jack tightened his grip on Sam. He was enjoying kissing her so much that he temporarily forgot where he was. He finally broke the kiss, and looked around. Janet and Daniel were just grinning. Then he noticed across the room. General Hammond was staring at them with a look of disbelief on his face. "UH-OH!" Jack said. "What?" Sam asked him. "General Hammond witnessed our little kiss.".



________________________________________________________________________



"Our turn!" Janet said as she pulled Daniel under the mistletoe. They kissed, passionally. After they had finished, Daniel looked at Jack and Sam. They had a worried look on their face. "What? Did I miss something."

"No, Daniel. It's just that General Hammond saw us kissing."

"And this is a problem because . ?"

"Daniel, Jack's my commanding officer. We work together." Sam tried to explain. "Look at him. Does it look like he has a problem with your kiss?" Sam and Jack looked at each other. "No." they said in unison. "Right. Besides, look where you were standing. Under the mistletoe. It's tradition. You had to kiss." The DJ played a country song .

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take

Jack took Sam's hand. "Dance?" She smiled. "Of course!" He led her to the dance floor and put his arms around her. She locked her hands around his neck. "Mmnn . you feel so good." He told her putting his lips on her neck. She tightened her grip as well as she could with the baby between them.

Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away

Jack looked in Sam's eyes and started singing to her. She played with his hair. "I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Sam."

I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

"Well, shall we?" Daniel asked Janet offering her his hand. "What do you think?" she asked him with a smile.

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
I want to spend the rest of my life

By this time, General Hammond noticed the couples on the dance floor. **Hmn . Doctors Jackson and Frasier looks mighty close. That's nice, no regulations to worry about because Daniel's a civilian.** Then he looked at Sam and Jack. **Better watch those two. They look mighty close.**

With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you
The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss

Jack leaned in closer and kissed Sam. General Hammond saw this. **What is he doing?!** He looked at Jacob, who was trying to avoid eye contact. " Was I wrong about them two?" He asked himself out loud.

The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me,
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart

Jack broke the kiss and , again oblivious to his surrounding did like he does every morning. He got on his knees and put his ear to her abdomen. Then he put his arms around her midsection, and kissed her belly. "Daddy loves you!" He told the baby. General Hammond witnessed this as well..

Oh, it feels like the first time every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes
I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you

General Hammond finally saw the light. **Oh! My God! He's the father of her baby! They're involved!** He looked at his 2IC with HIS 2IC. They looked so happy. **Should I ask them about it? Or should I let them tell me in their own time? ** He decided that he would clear their relationship with his superiors. When they thought the time was right to tell him, they would, and he would have them the clearance they need to be together. **They're too important to loose over this. When they do tell me, I know that they will want to get married and raise the baby together.**

Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Oh, every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you.

After the song had ended, Jack realized where they were! They were on the base! General Hammond! "Where is he?" he asked out loud. "Who?" Sam asked him. "Hmn . OH! General Hammond."

"I do.. Do you think he saw us ? "

"I don't know, Sam. Maybe he left." General Hammond had left. He went to his office to think about his observations tonight. He picked up his red phone. "No better time than Christmas Eve to ask a big favor . "

________________________________________________________________________



They walked through the gate. Jack grabbed Sam and started kissing her. His hands felt so good roaming her body. Oh! God! She didn't want him to stop. "Oh! MY God!" She heard Daniel Jackson say. She looked toward the voice and saw Daniel standing in the corner next to Teal'C. "We have to stop them, DanielJackson." Teal'C said. **Why should you stop this when it feels so good, so right?** She thought. Jack had taken off her shirt, and was working on her sports bra. She helped him. They looked at each other. He had such lust in his eyes. They quickly undressed, and laid down on the floor. **Daniel, Teal'C!** she thought. She looked in the corner as he entered her, and saw that they had their backs turned. "My God, she's gonna get pregnant, I know it!" she heard Daniel say. "It is inevitable." Teal'C answered. Jack drove himself further in her depths. Then, darkness...



THE NEXT DAY, CHRISTMAS DAY .



Sam woke up gasping for air. "Sam, what is it?" Jack asked her as Daniel and Teal'C came running in the room. "Is it the baby?!?!" Daniel asked her. "Uh . no, the baby's fine. It's just . I remember." Jack raised his eyebrow. "You remember what?"

"I remember our child's conception."

"Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?" Daniel asked. "I don't know, you tell me. " She then proceeded to describe her dream to the men. "Your description is accurate, MajorCarter. " Teal'C told her before turning to Jack. "She described it just as it happened." He told Jack. "O-Kay . so what does this mean?"

"Well, this means that her subconscious mind is recalling what happened." Daniel answered. "So, maybe I'll remember what happened." Jack said. "No, I don't think so. The dreams of a pregnant woman are like no other. If she wasn't pregnant, she wouldn've remembered a thing." Daniel told him. "Oh." Jack looked at Sam and smiled. "O'Neill, should we not tell GeneralHammond of MajorCarter's visions?" Teal'C asked. The three humans said in unison "NO!"

"He can never know." Jack told the Jaffa. "Because of the regulations? " The Jaffa asked. "Yes." Jack answered. "It will be even worse now that Sam remembers what happened. We can NOT tell him. Teal'C, promise me you won't tell General Hammond. He does not need to know what happened." Teal'C looked at the three humans before him. He raised his eyebrow, cocked his head and said, "Then I will speak of it no further."

"Good!" Jack answered the Jaffa with a smile. Then he looked at the woman before him. He smiled. "Good morning, and Merry Christmas."

"What is the meaning of Christmas?" Teal'C asked. "Well, it's the day our Lord was born." Daniel answered him. "The God in your Bible, Jesus Christ?"

"Yes." Sam and Jack were oblivious to the conversation. They were too caught up in each other. "Come on, Teal'C. Let's go in the kitchen and start breakfast. I'll explain it to you there." Daniel said, motioning to Jack and Sam. "Uh . guys, our guests will be here in two hours."

"Uh . OK, Daniel. We'll be right out." Jack answered him. Then he turned to Sam. He laid down on her abdomen. "Good morning, sweetheart." He told the baby. Then, he moved his way up her body. "I love you, Sam." He told her with a kiss. "I love you too, Jack."



TWO HOURS LATER..



There was a knock on the door. Teal'C answered it. It was Janet and Cassie, along with Generals Hammond and Carter. "Where's Martouf?" Sam asked from the sofa. "He is right behind us. He rode with Major Como." Jacob answered his daughter. The doorbell rang. "That would be them." Jacob said with a big grin on his face. He went to answer the door. "Hey! And Merry Christmas!" Laura told him. "Come on in, guys." Sam yelled from the sofa.

"Time to exchange gifts!" Sam said sounding like a four year old. "Jack, go get the red package. That's your gift from me." He got it and opened it. It was a pair of golden cuff links. "Oh! They're beautiful, thank you." He told her giving he a light kiss. (The kind you would give your brother) "This is for you." He told her. She opened the package. Inside was an ornament. It was of a pregnant woman with ' Christmas 2000 ' written on it. "When the baby sees this, he or she will know that his or her mommy was pregnant for Christmas 2000." She smiled. "It's beautiful, Jack. I love it!" she said, throwing her arms around his neck. General Hammond witnessed this. He smiled to himself. ** Why don't they just tell me? They have the presidential clearance to be together. Should I tell them I know? ** "No, they'll tell me when they think the time is right." He muttered under his breath.

Two hours later, they were eating at the table. "I love Christmas as well as Thanksgiving." Teal'C and Martouf said simultaneously. "Me, too." Sam agreed. The baby jumped. "He or she does, too! When are we gonna find out the sex of the baby?" she asked Janet. "January the second, Sam." Janet told her. "Can't wait. " Jack whispered in Sam's ear.

After lunch, Generals Hammond and Carter excused themselves. "We'll be back at the base, Martouf." Jacob told his friend. "Have Major Como take you back at 1800 hours."

"He'll be there!" Laura Como to the elder gentleman. The youngsters enjoyed a day of football and "The Christmas Story."



ONE WEEK LATER . NEW YEARS EVE...



It was 2200 hours on New Years Eve. "Let's party! " Daniel told Janet, Sam, and Jack. They walked in the mess hall. They noticed Teal'C standing in the corner talking to Major Como. He was asking his usual twenty questions. "What is the meaning of the kiss at midnight, MajorComo?"

"Well, it's for good luck." Jack snuck up behind Laura and asked "Whatcha doin'?" He scared her. "Oh! Colonel, I'm trying to explain the meaning of the kiss at midnight to Teal'C. I asked him to be my date for the night."

"Mmn hmn. What about Marty?" She smiled at him. "Martouf's not here. He couldn't make it. They have to move to another planet." Jack smiled and said, "Well, if you are into alien snakeheads, I think Apophis is available." He clowned. Sam stifled a giggle. "Oh! Yeah! Let me go thru the star gate now and find him." She said sarcastically. "I think I'll settle for Teal'C."

"And I think I will let her settle for me." Teal'C added. She looked up at Teal'C and smiled. "Thanks, Teal'C."

One hour and forty-five minutes later, they were waiting for midnight to arrive. "So, at midnight, we kiss and sing 'Auld Lang Zyne'?"

"Yes!" Laura was relieved he finally understood. "Laura, Teal'C is a very intelligent person, but he has a little bit of trouble with understanding the cultures of the 'Tauri' " Jack told her, still teasing her. "Jack, you better leave her alone. She's as intelligent as I am. She might get great pleasure in aggravating you with her techno babble." Sam told him. He had a fake frightened look on his face. "No! Not that!!" he joked.

The countdown began. " 5 . 4 . 3 ... 2 . 1 . HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!" The crowd screamed. As Auld Lang Zyne began, Jack took Sam in his arms. He kissed her passionally. Daniel and Janet did the same. "This is where I kiss you now, MajorComo?" Teal'C asked. She didn't answer. She just pulled his head down into a kiss. General Hammond witnessed all this. **Teal'C and Laura? No! She's interested in Martouf. No problems there. Janet and Daniel . cute couple. Jack and Sam . no problems there either, although they think there is. ** "I just wish they'd tell me the truth." He said to him self. "General Hammond!" He looked toward the voice and saw Cassie. "Will you kiss me? It's midnight!"

"Oh! Of course, honey." He kissed her on the cheek. ** Maybe Jack and Sam'll tell me at the ultrasound the day after tomorrow .** .



______________________________________________________________________

TWO DAYS LATER .



Sam, Jack and Daniel walked into the infirmary. "Good morning campers!" Janet told them. "Are we ready to see our baby?" Then she smiled at them. "I'm pretty sure you are."

"Ya Think?!?!?" Jack asked. Just then, Teal'C and General Hammond walked in. "Mornin' guys. Let's get this show on the road." General Hammond said. "Yes Sir!" Janet said with a mock salute. **Daniel must be doing something right. It's been a long time since I've seen Doctor Fraiser smile and joke like that.** General Hammond thought.

They all took their places around the bed. Same as before . Jack and Daniel at Sam's head, Hammond and Teal'C at her feet. "General, grab the lights, please." Janet told him. Now it was his turn to be smartassed. "Yes, Ma'am!" he said with the same mock salute as she had given him before. "Again, Sam, this may be cold." She told her as she applied the gel to Sam's abdomen. Again, Sam gasped as the cold gel touched her. Jack grabbed her hand. They looked into each other's eyes. "OK, Here we go. Oh! Look at the heart. It's just beating away! The lungs look good . " As Janet was giving the exam, Daniel noticed that every once in a while General Hammond would look back at Sam and Jack who were lost in each other. "Uh-Oh!" Daniel said under his breath. Janet continued. "Do you still want to know the sex of the baby? " She asked Sam. Sam looked at Jack, who just nodded. "Uh . yeah! "

"Well, as you can plainly see, there's no squirrel there. She has her legs wide open. It's clearly a girl."

"Oh, That's ni . " Sam was cut off by the PA system. "Daja View. " Jack said under his breath. (Over PA) Simmons said . "General Hammond to the Embarkation room, General Hammond to embarkation . " Hammond stood up. "Well, duty calls. I want to see the videotape." He left.

Daniel got up and turned on the lights. "Daniel . " The three humans and one Jaffa said in unison. "Forget that. We have a problem. I think General Hammond knows." Jack cocked his head. "He knows what? "

"I think he knows the truth. "

"No he doesn't! "

"I think you're wrong, Jack. I saw the way he was looking at you two during the ultrasound." Sam sat up. "He was looking at us? " she asked. "Yes! But he had a smile on his face, and he didn't look surprised. "

"No?" Jack asked. Then he looked at Sam. "When do you think he figured it out?" he asked her. "Perhaps when you and O'Neill were dancing at the Christmas party, MajorCarter." Teal'C said. "Yeah. You two looked pretty tight there." Janet reminded them. "We should tell him the truth." Jack said.

(Over the PA system) General Hammond said. "Colonel O'Neill, Doctor Jackson, Major Como, and Teal'C, please report the gate room in full gear. SG-1 to gateroom in full gear."

"We better go, duty calls." Jack said as he kissed Sam. Daniel also kissed Janet. After they left, Sam was grinning at Janet. "Don't start!" Janet warned her. "Mmn-Hmn . " Sam said. "Get dressed. We'll go see them off." Janet told her friend.

Ten minutes later, SG-1 and SG-12 were ready to go. "SG-5 are late for report. This is a standard recon mission. Go in, get them out, and come back. SG-1 and SG-12, you have a go." He told them. Then, he went start the dialing process. Jack walked up to Sam. He kissed her head and hugged her. "Do you want me to tell him? "

"Only if he asks. If not, wait until I get back. "

"OK. I love you. Be careful. "

"I love you too, Sam. And I will." SG-1 and SG-12 stepped through the gate. "Teal'C watch our six" Jack told the Jaffa.

As they arrived on the other side, Apophis and his Jaffa were waiting. They were hiding behind a rock waiting for SG-1 to come through. "Well, we meet again. " he said as he grabbed Major Como. He grabbed her head and kissed her. He rubbed his hands all over her petite body. As he kissed her, Jack ran for him. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" he yelled at the Goa'uld as he was taken down to his knees by one of the Serpent Guards. Apophis let Laura go, and concentrated on Jack. He took out his hand thingy, and put it to Jack's head. "She's not Major Carter, but she's do. I've always wanted a Queen with hair the color of the suns. I saw the woman with you on Chulack, and knew I had to have her. Where is she? Where is Major Carter so I can take her as my queen?" Jack looked up at Apophis with disgust in his eyes. "She's where you'll never get her."

"OH! So the rumors are true. She is with child? Your child? Don't worry, she'll come back to work, and then I'll get her. "

"NEVER!" Jack shouted. Jack was taking this very personally, and Apophis knew it. He was feeding on Jack's feelings for Sam to get information. "Tell you what, Colonel. You tell me the codes to the cover of your Chapa'hi , and I'll leave both these women alone. Deal?" Jack smiled. "NOT!!!!" he said.

Unknown to Apophis, Captain Rogers and Teal'C did not get captured by Apophis's Serpent Guards. Jack and Laura came through first, followed by Daniel and the three members of SG-12. Apophis didn't even think to wait until all were through the gate before grabbing Major Como and starting his fun. Nor did he think to disarm his prisoners. Bad move!! Apophis thought it was time to use the hand thingy on Jack. He activated it. "Now, tell me the codes to y . " he was cut off by a blast from Teal'C's Zat gun. With Apophis stunned, the soldiers grabbed their guns and quickly took out the Serpent Guards. Teal'C slowly stalked his way toward Apophis. He just stared down at his former lord. Apophis had waken up by this time. "Teal'C! TEAL'C!!!! " Jack yelled at the Jaffa. "Come on. Let's go!" Jack walked over to Teal'C and Apophis. Teal'C had his Zat gun pointed right at Apophis. "One shot . and it will be all over. He will be dead." The Jaffa told his friend. He had a tear in his eye. "All the bad things he did to Share',Major Como, Raya'C, everybody, will be avenged. "

"Teal'C we need to go. We'll get him next time." At that Teal'C punched Apophis in the mouth. "For good measure." He said as he turned away from the Goa'uld.

The gate activated. "Incoming traveler. It's SG-1" Simmons told General Hammond. "Open the iris, Son." Hammond ordered. SG-1,SG-5, and SG-12 walked through the gate. "We really should scope the area better, sir, Apophis was waiting for us once again"

"Third time in a year, Colonel."

"Third, I only recall two times."

"No, according to your reports it's three times. This time, the time you went through to remove SG-12 and he got Major Como and Captain Rogers, and the time right before Daniel got Sam pregnant and you and Sam came back unconscious." Jack covered. "Oh! Yeah. I forgot about that time. I didn't write that report. Daniel and Teal'C did. We have no recollection of what happened."

"Yeah, that's right." GeneralHammond said looking at Jack suspiciously. "Uh, Sir, there's something we need to tell you. " Jack told General Hammond as Sam joined him .



________________________________________________________________________



"What is it, Colonel?" General Hammond asked. Jack put his arm around Sam, getting a raised eyebrow from General Hammond. "Well, we ... um ..." All of a sudden Sam bent over in pain. "Sam! Are you OK?" Jack asked her. Through a pained voice, she replied. "No,.... I'm not..."

"Go get Doctor Fraiser!" General Hammond told Lieutenant Simmons. "Yes, Sir." Simmons said through the microphone. (Over PA) Simmons said "Doctor Fraiser to the Gateroom, STAT! Doctor Fraiser to gateroom STAT!"

Doctor Fraiser arrived within minutes. "General Hammond what's the... Oh! My God." She looked at the male nurses that were with her. "Let's get her on the gurney." She looked at Jack who shook his head. That was his way of saying they hadn't told him the truth. "Simmons, page Doctor Jackson." she told the young officer. (Over PA) Simmons said, "Doctor Daniel Jackson, Please report to the infirmary, Dr. Jackson to infirmary!" Jack and General Hammond looked at each other. "Let's go, son." General Hammond told Jack.

They arrived at the same time as Daniel. "What's going on?" Daniel asked. "Sam collapsed in the gateroom." Daniel's eyes widened. "The baby...?" Jack bowed his head. "Yeah." he said. Janet walked up. "How is she?!?!? How is our baby?!?!" Jack asked her. General Hammond raised his eyebrow. "UH-OH!" Daniel said, seeing General Hammond's reaction. "They're both fine, Jack. She was having Braxton-Hicks pains. They resemble real contractions." Janet told them.

"Can I see them?" Janet smiled. "Of course!" She put her arm around him and led him to the room. She whispered in his ear when they had arrived. "You said our baby. You were screaming. Do you want me to send General Hammond in the room in a few minutes?" He smiled. "Yeah, it's time. Send Daniel and Teal'C too. We will need help explaining it to him."

"OK. I'll give you a few minutes."

"Thanks, Doc...."

Jack walked over to the bed. He grabbed her hand. "How are you?" He asked her. She smiled. "Oh! I'm fine. It still hurts."

"I really am learning to appreciate every thing you're going through. I love you, Sam." He told her. "I love you, too, Jack." she told him. She pulled him down for a kiss. As the kiss intensified, he put his hand on her abdomen. When the kiss broke, he put his head on her abdomen. He kissed it. "I love you, too, my baby girl. Daddy doesn't know what he'd do if he lost either one of you."

"Awww" Daniel said from the doorway, smiling.

"You want to explain this, Colonel?" General Hammond asked. "No. Not really." He said. "But I guess we better." General Hammond, Daniel and Teal'C went sit by her bedside. "Well? Start explaining." General Hammond said. Jack noted that it looked like he had a smile on his face. "Um ... OK ... I'm Sam's baby's father." Jack said.

"I figured that much. Are you having an affair?" Sam answered this time. "No, Sir. It was the one time. Although, we have fallen in love." she said grabbing Jack's hand. "OK, so you lied about..." Daniel interjected now. "No, actually, I lied. Jack and Sam didn't lie to you, I did. I said that Sam and I conceived the child when we got back from P3X-897. When in actuality, the child was conceived ON P3X-897. Apparently, we gated to Eros's planet..."

"Eros? Who's Eros?" General Hammond asked. "Oh! Um... in Greek Mythology, Eros is the counterpart to the Roman Cupid." General Hammond raised his eyebrow. "As in Roll back your bow?!?!"

"Mmn-Hmn." Teal'C took his turn. "They were under the spell of an aphrodisiac. DanielJackson and I were powerless to stop them. They have no recollection of what happened." Hammond looked at the officers. "You don't remember?"

"Nope." Sam and Jack said simultaneously.

"OK." General Hammond said getting up. "Sir, we're prepared to be court-martial." Jack said. "But, please don't separate us." General Hammond smiled at the two. "Do you love this woman, Colonel O'Neill?" he asked. "With all my heart." Jack answered before kissing Sam. "OK... And do you love this man?... Don't answer that you already stated you were in love with him." He said to Sam. "If you want to get married, you already have the clearance." He told them.

"You knew?" Jack asked. "When did you figure it out?" General Hammond grinned. "At the Christmas party on Christmas Eve. I had my suspicions when I saw you two kissing, but then I noticed the mistletoe and dismissed the idea. Then when you were dancing to "Amazed" and you knelt down and kissed her belly, I knew." Sam asked, "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Well, I thought I would let you tell me when you thought the time was right."

"We were scared to tell you." Jack said. " I thought as much, so when I saw you two for the party, I called in a presidential favor. You can get married tomorrow if you want." General Hammond told them.

"OK! Tomorrow it is!" Jack said. "OH! NO! We are not getting married without my father here, and I am NOT getting married in a hospital bed. Give it a month." Jack smiled and kissed her. "OK! We will set the date for Groundhog Day, February 2, 2001."

"Great! Can't wait." General Hammond said with a grin. Just then Janet walked in.

"Hey! Guys!" She saw Jack and Sam were holding hands in front of the General. "Is everything OK?" She asked them motioning toward the General. Jack looked at the General and the general smiled. Jack kissed Sam,lightly. "Colonel O'Neill what the hell are you doing?!?!" the general asked, trying to contain his laughter. Janet was mortified."You're supposed to give her some tongue!" General Hammond said bursting into laughter. Janet let out the breath she was holding. "Oh! HA! HA! " she said sarcastically. Then she turned to Sam. "I'll keep you here overnight, and then you can go home in the morning." she told her. "Great! Um, Janet? Am I cleared for sex?"

"What?" the four humans and one jaffa asked her. "OH! For cryin' out loud!" she stole one of her future husband's sayings. " I'm getting married in a month. I would like to make love to my husband on our wedding night!"

"Oh! Of course. If you feel up to it. It might make the pains subside. It won't hurt the baby at all."

"Great! Looking forward to it!" Jack answered for his fiancée's.

Then Sam realized something. "Jack, you never really asked me to marry you."

"Would you say no?"

"No"

"Well than why ask."

"Because it's romantic." Janet answered for her friend. "Yeah!" Sam agreed. "OK...Will you marry me, Sam?"

"Isn't it customary for the gentleman to get down on his knees when asked for a lady's hand in marriage?" Teal'C asked. "Yeah, Jack. Get down on your knees." Daniel said. "That's an order, Colonel." the general said. They were really enjoying this. "Ok..." He got on his knees and grabbed Sam's hand. " Doctor/ Major Samantha Elizabeth Carter, Will you marry me?" She smiled. "Hmn ... Let me think about this .... Of Course! Yes! Yes, Colonel Jonathan O'Neill! I will marry you!"

"Please, call me Jack!" he said. "I love you, Jack." She said with a kiss. "I love you, too, Sam. I can't wait to get married. "

"Me neither....."



_______________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY ...



They stepped through the gate. "OK, guys, keep an eye out for You know who." Jack told Teal, Daniel and Laura. "Did we not scan the area with heat?" Teal'C asked. "Yes, Teal'C, we did do thermal scans, but the rocks might have hidden them." Laura informed Teal'C. Teal'C nodded his head. "Understood." He smiled at the Major. "Major Como, come here a second." Jack said. She walked over to the Colonel. "Yes, Si ... Oww!" She was having abdominal pain. "Major, are you OK?" Jack asked. She fainted. Jack was right next to her, so he saw it coming. He caught her on her way down. "Daniel, dial home! Teal'C, come grab her."

"We need a medic here!" Jack shouted as he stepped through the gate. He was followed by Teal'C carrying Laura and Daniel took up the rear. "Was Apophis there?" General Hammond asked as he helped Teal'C put Laura on the Gurney. "No. Major Como fainted. One minute she was fine, the next she was holding her abdomen and screaming." Jack told Janet. "OK! Let's get her to the infirmary." Janet said.

Half and hour later, Jack, Teal'C and Daniel were standing out side Laura's door waiting for news on their teammate. Sam, who was released that morning walked up to Jack and put her hand on his shoulder. "Hi! Honey." Jack told her before kissing her. "Laura fainted?" Sam asked. "Yeah." Janet came out. "Laura awake. She's asking for you all."

"What's wrong with her Doc?"

"Come on inside, I haven't told her yet."

In the room, Laura's teammates surrounded her. "So, Doc. What's wrong with me? The flu?"

"No, apparently, you're pregnant." Janet told her. Laura looked at Teal'C and laughed. "Teal'C?" Jack said. "Are you...?"

"NO! Major Como and I have never had relations."

"That's impossible." Laura said. "I know it's hard to believe, but I am a virgin." She got a few raised eyebrows from that comment. "OH! come on, guys. I'm Catholic! We don't do that till we're married ... or at least engaged. Yes, I'm 28 years old, but I was raised that way! "

"NO! This is NOT happening!" Daniel said and stormed out the room. "What? What's wrong with Doctor Jackson?" Laura asked. "Major ... Laura, if you've never had sex, the child is Apophis's. You just don't remember. Daniel's wife Share' also had Apophis's child unwillingly. She's dead now. Teal'C had to kill her when she tried to kill Daniel."

"OH!" Laura had nothing else to say.

An hour later, Laura was released from Doctor's care. She went to her quarters. Teal'C was there. "Teal'C, I'm so sorry. I have to keep it, you know that."

"Yes, from what I have read about the Catholic religion, abortion is not an option." She started crying. He put his strong arms around her, kissing her head. "Thanks, Teal'C." She said into his chest. All of a sudden, she gasped. Then she went limp...

Teal'C picked her up, and brought her to back to the infirmary. "DoctorFraiser, she fainted again." Teal'C told Janet as he put her on the gurney. Janet felt Laura's abdomen. It was mushy. "Let's get her into surgery. Looks like a bleeder." Janet told her nurses.



TWO HOURS LATER ...



Janet came to tell the group gathered out side the door of Laura's condition. "She lost the baby. It was imbedded in her fallopian tube and the tube burst."

"Can we see her?" Jack asked. "Yeah. She's just waking up. I need to tell her."

Laura did not take the news very well. She was devastated. True, it was Apophis's baby, but it was also a part of her. She looked at Daniel who had a blank look on her face. "Uh, guys. Can I talk to Daniel alone please?" Laura asked the group. "OK. You take care."Jack told her squeezing her hand. "Bye." Sam told her, giving her one of those beautiful smiles. Teal'C just got up and kissed her on the lips.

"Daniel, I'm sorry." He was surprised. "For what?"

"Well, Jack told me what Apophis did to your wife. How she had his child. Here I am, morning a child that was fathered by Apophis." Daniel grabbed her hand. "Laura, this child was a part of you. You have every right to morn it no matter who the father is."

"Thanks, Daniel." Laura said. He got up on the bed and held her for a few moments.



ONE MONTH LATER ...



The gate activated. "Incoming traveler. It's the Tok'Ra, Sir." Simmons told General Hammond. "Open the iris, son." Jacob/Selmack walked through. "Where's my little girl?" Jacob asked. "I'm right here, Dad." Sam waddled into the room. At seven 1/2 months pregnant, she was huge. "Martouf didn't come?" She asked her father. "No, he had to help the council with a new Tok'Ra."

"OH! OK!" Jack walked in. "Dad!" he said with a grin. "Almost." Jacob said with an even bigger grin.

Two hours later, Jack was standing at the alter. He had Teal'C and Daniel as his best men. Teal'C had a cool looking top hat on with his tuxedo. Jack had to admit to himself, the Jaffa does know how to dress up nicely. He had heard that Laura helped Teal'C find the hat. **What a nice pair.** he thought. He smiled as Janet and Cassie walked toward him. His face dropped when he saw his bride. **God! She's beautiful!** he thought. She had a white dress that really made her look pregnant. His dress blues did not compare to the beauty he saw in front of him.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" the priest asked. "I do." Jacob told the padre'. He took her hand and put it into Jack's hand. "Take care of my little girl." He told Jack. "For the rest of my life." Jack promised Jacob. Jacob then kissed his daughter and went sit down.

After the ceremony, everyone moved to the mess hall. It was very well decorated. "Time for the toast! I'll do the honors. I don't think Teal'C could be very articulate." Daniel said. "Champagne?" he asked Jack. "No, I think I'll just have a Budweiser! But I'll put it in a champagne glass." He said to his wife when she gave him a dirty look. "7-up for me!" The mother to be said. "And me!" Cassie added. Everyone laughed. Daniel cleared his throat. "Uum ... can I have everyone's attention please? I would like to propose a toast to my best friend and his beautiful new bride. To Colonel and Mrs. Jonathan O'Neill!"

"Cheers!" everyone said.

"Now, It's time for the first dance. Sam and Jack choose this song, because it describes their relationship perfectly. It's My Best Friend, by Tim McGraw." Daniel informed the guests. "Shall we, Mrs. O'Neill?" Jack asked his wife. Grabbing his outstretched hand, she said, "Why certainly, Colonel O'Neill!"

I never had no one I could count on I've been that down so many times I was tired of hurtin' so tired of searchin' Till you walked into my life It was a feeling I'd never known And for the first time, I didn't feel alone

Jack put his hand on her face. He kissed his wife without having to worry who was looking at them. It felt so right.

You're more than a lover There could never be another To make me feel the way you do Oh, we just get closer I fall in love all over Every time I look at you I don't know where I'd be Without you here with me Life with you makes perfect sense You're my best friend My best friend

At this time, the wedding party joined in. Daniel with Janet, and Cassie with Teal'C.

You stand by me, you believe in me Like nobody ever has When my world goes crazy You're right there to save me You make me see how much I have And I still tremble when we touch And Oh, The look in your eyes When we make love

"May I have this Dance?" General Hammond asked Major Como. "Of Course, kind Sir!" Major Como said with a mock southern accent. Well, not really, since she is from Texas like General Hammond.

You're more than a lover There could never be another To make me feel the way you do Oh, We just get closer I fall in love all over Every time I look at you I don't know where I'd be Without you here with me Life with you makes perfect sense You're my best friend My best friend.

Teal'C saw that General Hammond was dancing with Laura. He moved himself and Cassie to where they were. "GeneralHammond, would you mind switching partners?" He asked. "Uh ... OK! It's not customary, but OK. Cassie, shall we?" General Hammond said. Teal'C put his strong arms around Laura's petite waist. He pressed his full lips down onto her thin ones. He had been her rock in the last month. He was really beginning to like her.

Your more than a lover There could never be another To make me feel the way you do Oh, We just get closer I fall in love all over Everytime I look at you I don't know where I'd be Without you here with me Life with you makes perfect sense You're my best friend My best friend.

The gang all had a great time. Teal'C, being the largest person in the room, caught the garter. "What is the garter for?" He asked Laura. "The gentleman who catches the garter is supposedly the next man to get married." He raised his eyebrow. "I am not even engaged." he said. "It's superstition, Teal'C!" she answered. Cassie caught the bouquet. "Isn't Cassandra too young to marry?" Teal'C asked. "Definitely!" Janet answered for Laura.

After cutting the wedding cake, Jack and Sam left for their honeymoon. Well, it wasn't really a honeymoon! They were staying at the Denver Hilton for the night....

________________________________________________________________



Sam and Jack arrived at the Denver Hilton. They walked up to the front desk. The desk clerk, Susan, said, "Good Evening, and welcome to the Denver Hilton Towers. May I help you?"

"Yes, you may, Susan. We'd like a room." Jack told her. "OK ... Mr. and Mrs? ... " She asked looking at her computer screen. "Colonel and Mrs. Jonathan O'Neill." Susan typed . "OK, Colonel O'Neill ... OH! We have a Colonel Jack O'Neill, Sir ... No Jonathan."

"Daniel." Sam said. "My husband's nickname is Jack. Everyone calls him that." Sam explained. "OH! OK! Here's your room key, Colonel, enjoy your stay here in Denver, and congratulations on the baby." Susan said with a smile. "Thanks, Ma'am." Jack told her. "I'll get the bellman to help you with your bags. Manuel! Please come help Colonel and Mrs. O'Neill with their bags." Manuel carried the bags as Colonel O'Neill helped his wife into the elevator.

"Wow!" Sam said as they entered the room. "This is nice." Jack paid Manuel a tip and closed the door. "Yeah! Leave it to Daniel to get us a nice hotel to stay in." He said as he put his arms around her. She was standing at the window looking out at the "Mile High" city. "I never noticed how beautiful the Rocky Mountains are." Jack told her. *Why am I so nervous?* Sam asked herself. *I feel like a virgin on her wedding night.* "And I'm sure not a virgin." She said outloud. "Hmn?" He had heard what she said. "You're definitely not a virgin." he reminded her as he rubbed her belly. "And I love you for it." he whispered in her ear as he turned her around.

Jack's lips met his wife's in a passionate kiss. He led her to the bed and gently laid her down. Their lips met again. He was laying on the side of her. "Are you OK?" He asked her. "Yeah, I'm just a little nervous." She told him. "I'll be fine."

"Sam, we don't have to do this, you know. I can wait if you'd like."

"No! I want to consummate our union." With this said, she picked up her head and kissed her husband. She opened her mouth to her husband's eager tongue. As he put his tongue in her mouth, she pulled his head down.

He trailed her body with his hands, waking parts of her body she'd forgotten about. At her moaning, he broke the kiss. He replaced his hands with his mouth. He started with her jawline and moved down to her shoulder. Here, he removed her dress from her shoulder. He kissed over her bra down to her full breasts. He removed her bra to expose her full breasts. He put his cool tongue on her burning nipple. She moaned with pleasure. He moved further down till he reached her belly. "Hey, sweetheart! Daddy loves you!" he told the baby. He removed her panties. Jack put his tongue on her clit. She was doing some heavy moaning. *I wish I could see her face. The baby's in my way. That's our baby in there.* He thought as he put a hand on her belly. He could feel her body quiver, and he knew she was close. After she came, he got up and removed his clothes. He sat down on the bed next to her.

The phone rang. //AUTHOR'S NOTE: GUESS WHO IT IS?// Jack sighed. "You have 2 guesses who that is, and the second doesn't count!"

"Daniel" Sam said with a smile. "Put it on Speaker." Jack went press the conference button on the phone. "Hello? " Sure enough, it was Danny! "Hey! Guys! What ya doin'?" Sam held up her hands. She'll handle this. "Well, Daniel. I'm trying to fuck my husband." She said, trying not to laugh. "OH!" Janet said. "Janet! You're there and you let him call us?" Sam asked her best friend. "Yeah! Teal'C and Laura are here too." Teal'C and Laura said simultaneously, "Hi! O'Neill and MajorCarter" Jack's turn ... "Um ... OK, guys! We'll give you all the gorry details tomorrow when you meet us here for brunch. Bye! And don't call again! I'm tryin' to have sex with my wife. " He said bursting out laughing.

After they hung up, Jack went sit down on the bed. "Where were we?" He asked her. "Right here!" She said pulling him down for a kiss. "You wanna be on top?" he asked her when the kiss had ended. "Yeah, that would probably be best for the baby, huh?"

"Here, let me help you up." He helped her get up. He replaced her on the bed. She positioned herself over him. She kissed him, again. "Make love to me, Jack. " she told him ...

He gently entered her. She was tight and warm. *It feels so good to be inside her*, he thought. She moved very slowly, adjusting to his size. She hadn't knowingly made love in well over three years. She had almost forgotten how good it felt to have a man inside of you. *This is absolute heaven!* she thought as her rhythm got faster. She could feel the buildup in her groin. She was coming! *I don't remember coming with this intensity before.* she thought. Was it just because she was pregnant, or was it because it was Jack she was making love too? "Who care?" she said. She did not want to stop. *UH-OH! Here comes another one!* she thought as her whole body shook to his upward thrusts. "OH! God! Jack!!" she screamed as she went over yet again ...

*God! I love the look on her face when she's coming.* Jack thought, looking at the beautiful face above him. "I love you, Sam." He told her. "I love you too, Jack." She told him as she felt the buildup yet again. She was showing signs of fatigue. She started coming again, and this time he came with her, spilling his seed deep within her ...

"I'm hungry, Jack." Sam told her husband when they had finished. They smiled at each other. "Room service!!" they said together. "I'll get the menu!" Sam said. "I'll get the phone!" Jack said. "You better get dressed!" he told her. "So do you." she reminded him. "I love you." they said together. They laughed at how well they can read each other's mind.

The next morning, at the restaurant, they met Daniel, Janet, Teal'C, and Laura for brunch. "Well, Mrs. O'Neill. How'd it go?" Janet asked her friend. "That's Major Carter-O'Neill to you, Doc. " Sam answered with a smile. "And it went great. I'm so happy. " Laura blushed. "How was the sex? ... Being pregnant and all." Sam smiled at her assistant's inexperience. "Maybe Teal'C could help you find out." She joked. "But not before you're married ... or at least engaged." Sam added. Sam looked at Laura. Did you change your hair? "Um ... yeah. Apophis gave me the creeps with his comment about having a queen with hair the color of the sun, so I colored it brown. " Why'd ya cut it?" Jack asked his present 2IC. "It's too much trouble having long hair on the missions."

"Maybe he'll say he wants a queen with the eyes the color of the Chulack sky." Daniel teased. "Contacts?" Laura shot back with a smile to Teal'C. "Indeed." Teal'C told his friend. *Girlfriend?* Teal'C thought. *I'm not married anymore. She left me. Maybe I should move on ... *

"Teal'C , TEAL'C! " Jack said, laughing. "Man, he's got it bad." Daniel told the group. Laura blushed. "Let's go back to the mountain." She told the group trying to change the subject. "We have a mission."



___________________________________________________________

FOUR HOURS LATER ... 1300 HOURS



"Welcome back, Colonel O'Neill." General Hammond said. "Thank you, Sir. It was nice to get away for a day." Jack said sarcastically. "Yes. I'm sorry about cutting your time with your wife short, but you have a mission." General Hammond apologized. "That's alright, General." Sam answered for her husband. "We have the rest of our lives to be together. Go on your mission. This is important. " She told her husband with a kiss. "Colonel, you should keep her around." Hammond said with a grin. "SG-1, Major Colburn and SG-2 will accompany you. You leave at 1330. Dismissed."

Half an hour later, the two teams were waiting in the gateroom. Sam walked up to her husband and kissed him. "Be careful,Jack." she said. He kissed her on the head and said, "Always." Then he went down to her abdomen and kissed it. "Daddy has to go, sweetheart. But he promises he'll be back." He smiled at his wife. "Relax."

"I'm just nervous about Apophis. He has been showing up at alot of your missions. Threatening Laura, and saying he'll take me as his next queen ... "

"You're nervous? How do you think I feel? I changed my hair color because of him." Laura said. "He gives me the creeps!"

"Do not worry about Apophis, MajorComo. I will handle it if he threatens you again." Teal'C said with an expressionless face. Laura smiled at the Jaffa. He bowed his head at her. "Teal'C, you're not bringing your staff weapon?" Jack asked him. "No, my ZAT gun is all I need. Let's go! " Teal'C said to the others. The wormhole was established, and SG-1 and SG-2 were off ...

They stepped through the gate. P3X-243 looked pretty much like earth. It had lush forests with mountains in the background. It pretty much looked like the Rocky Mountains. "Let's head out. Major Colburn, you and SG-2 watch our six."

"Yes, Sir." As they were making their way into the forest, Teal'C walked up to Laura. "Are you OK, MajorComo? " He asked. "Yeah, I'm just a little uneasy." She said with a smile. "Understood. "

They walked until they reached a clearing. "Daniel, Major Como, collect your soil samples so we can get out of here." Jack told his 2IC and the archeologist. While Laura and Daniel were collecting soil samples, Jack, Teal'C and SG-2 were sweeping the surrounding forest, looking for signs of life. "Well, well, well! What do we have here? Where's the Shol'Va, Teal'C and the rest of the Tauri? " Laura looked at Daniel. Her big blue eyes said it all. She had recognized the voice, and so had Daniel. It was Apophis!!!! He had four Jaffa with him. They grabbed each other's hands and helped each other up, still holding hands. When they turned to the system lord, Daniel noticed that Laura was shaking. He squeezed her hand, trying to reassure her that everything would be alright. "Where is Teal'C and Jack? " Laura whispered under her breath. "I don't know. Probably in the forest."

"Sweet!" Laura said.

Apophis was looking Laura up and down. "Jaffa! Kree!" he said, motioning toward the trees. He slowly walked toward her. She was squeezing Daniel's hand so tight, he thought she would break it. "You look different, my love. Darker hair, the color of tree bark. But, your eyes! They are still the color of the Chulack sky."

"Did you remember your colored contacts?" Daniel asked her. She laughed under her breath. "Not funny. "

"Then why are you laughing? " She laughed again under her breath.

He finally reached her and grabbed her away from Daniel. "You're my woman." He kissed her for what seemed like an eternity. Daniel quickly scoped the area while Apophis was busy with Laura. He saw Jack, Teal'C and SG-2 hiding in the bushes. Jack put his finger to his mouth telling Daniel to keep quiet. Teal'C had a look of disgust and hate on his face, watching Apophis touching Laura in places a lady should not be touched until she's married, or at least, that's what he knew Laura believed.

Apophis was rubbing Laura's bottom while kissing her. He moved his hands to her front and brushed her abdomen. His eyes widened, and he broke the kiss. He held her by her short brown hair. He raised his ribbon device to her head. "Where is the child? Where is the child that we made together? It's not there anymore." Laura had a tear in her eye when she said, "I killed it! I killed it because I knew it was yours." She lied. "BITCH!!" Apophis said as he slapped her across the face. "Where is it?!?!?!" He had let her go when he slapped her, so she made her way backwards to her previous position next to Daniel. Daniel answered the system lord's question. "We killed it! It didn't deserve to live." This really angered Apophis. He took his ribbon device and sent both Laura and Daniel flying into the air. They landed with a thud twenty feet away. They were unconcious.

"This has gone far enough." Teal told Jack. "Let's take em out." Jack answered. "I want Apophis. " Teal'C answered Jack. Jack signaled for SG-2 to take positions. He pointed out a Jaffa for each man. "Let's go. OK ... ready? Three ... two ... one ... " They came out firering. SG-2 simultaneously took out the Jaffa surrounding the system lord, as Teal'C quickly shot Apophis with his Zat gun three times in succession. "Teal'C, where'd he go?" Jack asked the Jaffa. "He has disintegrated. It had to be done. Now he will never bother Laura again." The Jaffa said before turning to pick up Laura and Daniel. "Shall we go?" Jack looked at the Jaffa and then to where Apophis was. "Yeah ... Let's get out of here ..."

Back at the base, the chevron started dialing. "Incoming traveler! It's SG-1, Sir." Leutenant Graham Simmons told General Hammond. "Open the iris." Jack walked through the gate followed by SG-2, then Teal'C carrying both Daniel and Laura. "What happened now?" General Hammond asked Jack. "Apophis ... again. He did this to Laura and Daniel when he noticed she wasn't pregnant with his child any more. Guess he was looking for another harcessis child." General Hammond signed. "Apophis is really becoming a pain in the ass!" He said. "Correction! Apophis WAS a pain in the ass! Teal'C shot him three times with his ZAT gun. I don't think he'll be a problem anymore." GeneralHammond smiled. "No! He's not a problem anymore."

Sam came running into the Gateroom. "Jack! Are you OK?" She asked putting her arms around her husband. "OH! I'm fine! Alot better than Apophis." She raised her eyebrow waiting for an explanation. "Yeah! He was there. He started in on Laura, again, so Teal'C killed him. Shot him three times with his ZAT gun."

"WOW! I'd never seen Teal'C take something so personally before. "

"Yeah, but the way Apophis was touching her, I don't blame him. No lady should have to endure what she went through. "

In the infirmary, Laura and Daniel was waking up. "Apophis!" They said together. "He is dead. " Teal'C told them. "I killed him personally. He will never touch you in that way again. No man will, unless you want them to." Teal'C told Laura. "I will never let anyone hurt you again. That is a promise." he told her. Then he did something unexpected. He kissed Laura. She hesitated at first, so he stopped. She looked at him. She smiled. This time the move was hers. She kissed him, this time passionately.



___________________________________________________________________________THE NEXT DAY ...



"Well, are we ready to be released?" Janet asked Daniel and Laura. Daniel tried to smile, but Janet knew he was depressed. "Alright, you two, I want you on stand down for two days." She told them. Janet went over to Daniel's bed and grabbed his hand. "Hey! Are you OK?" He smiled. "Yes, Janet. Of course." She knew he was lying. "OK. I'll come back with your release papers. I will drive you two home. Teal'C, since Laura is still living on base, can you stay with her at my house? I would rather they not be home alone." Teal'C nodded his head. "Understood." he said. "Daniel, since Jack and Sam are going to be on base all day today, I'll stay with you."

"You don't have to work? "

"No, Daniel, I took the day off."

"OK!"

Twenty minutes later the four were in Janet's car leaving the mountain. "I have food in the fridge, and Cassie will be home from school in about two hours."

"Yes, DoctorFrasier. Thank you!" Teal'C said. "OK! Here we are! Don't do anything I WOULD do. " Janet told them smiling at Daniel. "You know we won't Doc. " Laura said, smiling.

Janet drove Daniel to Jack's house. "You don't have to stay, you know." Daniel told her as they reached the door. She smiled. "I want too, Daniel." He smiled at the brunette Doctor standing in front of him. He stepped aside to let her proceed him into the house. The phone rang. "Hello?" Daniel said. It was Jack. "I hope I'm not interrupting you like you always do me and Sam, Danny-Boy." Daniel laughed. "No, we just walked in."

"Oh ... I was just seeing how you were doing. Sam and I'll be back at 1800 hours. That's 6:00 PM."

"Yes, I know, Jack. I've worked for the government long enough to know Military time." Daniel said sarcastically.

Janet went in the kitchen and made them some coffee while Daniel sat on the couch watching TV. Janet came out and he was watching Days of Our Lives. Abraham and Lexie adopted Marlo's baby. Marlo didn't seem to give a shit about the infant. Janet looked at Daniel, and Daniel had tears in his eyes. *Oh! Daniel. You're thinking about the Harsesses Child. Both of them. Sha're's and Laura's.* She thought. "Damn! That Apophis!!" She said aloud. "Hmn?"

"Uh ... nothing." She said. "How are you doing?" She changed the subject. "Fine. I'm just thinking about Laura's child ... and Sha're. I miss her so much."

"OH! Daniel." she said as she kneeled next to him and put her arms around him.

"I'm sorry, Janet." Daniel said as she held him close. She kissed his temple. He looked up at her. Blue eyes met brown. Daniel put his hand on Janet's cheek. He pulled her head down and kissed her. She welcomed him with an open mouth. She shifted positions to where he was on top of her. "I want to make love to you, Please?" He pleaded with his beautiful blue puppy-dog eyes. She wanted to make love to him as well. She reached up, and pulled his lips back down to meet hers. "I want to feel you inside of me." She whispered in his ear. "In your room." They got up and ran to the bed room.

When they got in the bed room, Janet closed the door, and pulled Daniel's head down to where their lips met in a kiss. She led him to the bed, and pushed him down onto the bed. She broke the kiss, and took off her underwear. She was wearing her Air Force uniform, so she just pulled up the skirt. Janet then got on top of Daniel and started kissing him. "In a rush are we? Jack and Sam won't be home till six." Daniel said as he took off her shirt and bra. "No, I just don't want to get a sore neck reaching up to kiss your lips." She said. She was sitting on top of him, and she could feel his erection below her. "I see I'm not the only one who's in a rush." She teased.

She started unbuttoning his shirt. Wherever her hands went, her lips soon followed. As she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, she kissed the flesh underneath. He gasped as she reached his jeans. She unbuttoned his pants, revealing his black silk boxer shorts. "MMN! Silk?" she purred with a grin. He returned her grin. "Only on stand down. "Nice." She said. She pulled his boxers down revealing his manhood. She positioned herself on it, and he entered her.

They were making love very slowly. They wanted to enjoy every moment. Besides, Sam and Jack wouldn't be home for at least three hours. Just then, they heard a noise. Daniel stopped his exploration of Janet's breast with his mouth, and looked up at her, his blue eyes wide. "Are you decent?" Jack asked after lightly knocking on the door. They could hear Sam and Jack giggling outside the room. Janet figured she'd have fun with Daniel and she pushed herself further down onto Daniel. He gasped at the pleasure this caused. "Uh ... As a matter of fact ... " he stuttered as Janet pulled herself completely off of him, just to push right back down on him, getting a groan for the linguist. Janet grinned at the reaction she was getting from her lover. "Daniel?" Jack asked again, this time laughing harder. "Uh ... as a matter of fact, No! We're not decent!" Daniel finally said. "Uh ... Huh?" Jack said just as Daniel had said when he interrupted them on Christmas Eve morning. Sam laughed.

"What are you doing home?" Janet asked. " You said you were going to stay on base until ... until ... " It was Daniel's turn for revenge. As Janet was trying to talk, he was sucking her breast, and pushing his hips up while pushing her down on him. " Until What, Janet?" Jack asked laughing. "Uh ... 1800 hours. It's ... OH ... MMN! ... Uh ... What was I saying? ... Yeah! ... 1430. Why are you home so early?" Sam's sick, little nausea."

"OH ... Well I'll get up and ch ... "

"Don't you dare! All I need is some crackers. Finish what you started." Sam told her friend and Doctor. Twenty minutes later, they came out the bedroom. "About time, I thought you two had died in there." Jack teased.



TEN DAYS LATER ... VALENTINE'S DAY.



"What is a Valentine?" Teal'C asked Laura as they walked through the hallways headed to the mess hall. "Well, a Valentine is some one who is very special to you, like as a friend, or someone you love."

"Oh." He stopped walking and grabbed her hand. "Will you be my Valentine?" She smiled at him. "Yes, of course, Teal'C. " They walked in hand and hand. "Teal'C , Laura! " Sam shouted to them from a corner table. They walked over to Sam, who was also with her husband, and Daniel and Janet. "MajorComo is my Valentine. " Teal'C informed the group. Jack grinned. "She is, is she?" he said. Laura blushed. "Mmn Hmn." Sam told Janet. Jack put his arms around the Jaffa and asked him what present did he get her. "Present?" The confused Jaffa asked. "Yes, Teal'C. Every woman expects chocolates and/or roses for Valentines Day." Daniel said with a smile. "I did not know. I will go ge ... "

"Don't worry about it! I figured you would ask Laura to be your Valentine, so when I went to Godiva for Sam's chocolates, I got you a box for Laura." Jack told his friend. Teal'C nodded his head. "Thank you, O'Neill."

The three men excused themselves and went to Jack's office to pick up the chocolate. "You really like Laura, don't you?" Daniel asked Teal'C when they stepped into the elevator. "Yes, she is pure and innocent."

"And very beautiful." Jack added. "Yes, that too." Teal'C said. "Well, let's get the chocolates and go back to our ladies." Daniel said with a smile.

The guys walked back into the mess hall with chocolates in hand. The ladies saw the chocolates and smiled. Jack walked up to Sam and said, "Here's some chocolate for the light of my life ... both of you. You and Annie. It's a great idea naming the baby after your mother. " He kissed her passionately, holding her expanded belly. " I Love you, Jack." She said. "Love ya , too." He said with a smile.

Teal'C give his new found love her box of Chocolates. "O'Neill said women like to get chocolates from their men." He told her. She smiled. "I do, Teal'C. Thank you." She said. He put his hand on her cheek and bent down and kissed her, lightly. She moved her hands to his back, and then up his back to around his neck, pulling his head down. That was her way of saying she wanted a more intense kiss. He tightened his grip around her waist. She opened her mouth in invitation. He accepted it.

Daniel gave the good Doc her chocolate. "I love you, Doctor Frasier." Daniel said. "I love you too, Doctor Jackson." She said with a grin. He kissed her passionally as well. "Hey! Hey! Hey! What is this? A love fest?" General Hammond asked the kissing couples. They all broke the kisses and grinned like the cats who ate the canary. Laura's normally milky white face was beet red. "No need to be embarrassed, Major Como. We've all had people that we really liked." He told Laura with a wink. "Boys, how about we go get the ladies some punch."

When the men had left, the ladies tore into their chocolates. "Man! I thought they'd never leave!" Sam said biting into her first chocolate. "OH! God! A quick orgasm." Janet agreed. "Sometimes chocolate is better than sex. It gives you the same high, and you don't have to worry about getting pregnant, and picking up after him. " Sam and Janet giggled. Laura just had a stunned look on her face. "So, this is what sex feels like, huh?" They giggled at their friend's innocence. "I thought it hurt."

"No! The first time hurts a little, but once you're used to it ... WHOO!" Sam said. "So, my first time will hurt?" She had a scared look on her face. " Uh ... no, since Apophis raped you, the first time you and Teal'C make love shouldn't hurt at all." Janet assured her. "I think I'll stick with chocolate, forget about men!" Laura said. "Sounds like a plan ... although, chocolate can't hold you tight afterwards. That feels good, having strong arms around you after you've made love. And Teal'C has some very BIG, strong arms." Laura laughed. "I think I'm gonna enjoy making love, and then being held afterwards."

The men came back, and the ladies were still giggling like three teenagers at the prom. "What's going on?" Jack asked. "OH! Nothing, honey. We were just comparing chocolate with sex. "

"And ... ? " The ladies laughed, again. "No Comment." Sam answered.



________________________________________________________________

ONE MONTH LATER ...



Jack, Daniel, Teal'C and Laura are preparing to go on an exploratory mission. Sam is nearing her due date now. Jack doesn't like going on missions so close to her due date, but he knows he has to. "Ready to go?" He asks his teammates. "Yeah, let's go so we can come back." A very understanding Laura smiles at her CO. Jack kisses Sam. "Love you." they tell each other. "Be careful. " She adds.

SG-1 steps through the gate. P2X-812 looks a lot like Abydos. "OH! Boy! Danny! Right up your ally. Sand, sand, & even more sand, OH! And a pyramid! " Jack joked. Danny's sapphire eyes light up. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Go! Teal'C watch him." Jack says. "Major, let's go see wh ... " He stops when he sees a young man with an entourage of Jaffa. The Jaffa look like serpent guards. The young man really looks a lot like RA. "RA?" Jack asked the young man. The child starts speaking in a tongue foreign to Jack. "Where's Danny when you need him?" Laura put her hand up to shush him. "What??" He asked her. "He's speaking ancient Egyptian and Goa'Uld."

"Jaffa! Kree!" The kid says. "Oh, I know that phrase!" Jack says. Laura didn't hear what he was saying. She was too busy listening to the young man talk to his Jaffa.

"Major?" Jack asked her after a few minutes. "He says his name is Klo'rel. " Jack raised his eyebrow. "Klo'rel?"

"Yeah. Do you know of him?"

"Silence!" Klo'Rel spoke up in English. "I am Klo'rel , Son of Apophis." Laura's face dropped. She looked up at Jack. He could see she's frightened. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "Relax, Major."

"How can I? He's Apophis's son!" She whispered to him. "Teal'C! Get back here. NOW!" He whispered into his radio. Klo'Rel was looking at the two officers closely. "You! Woman! Who are you? You look familiar." She squeezed Jack's hand harder. "I am nobody." She said. "Yes! You are my father's Queen. The one with hair the color of the sun. You look different. " He then looked at Jack. All of a sudden his eyes started glowing. "YOU! You are one of the Tau'ri responsible for my removal from my former host. " Jack looked behind Klo'Rel and saw Teal'C. He smirked. "Yeah! And I'm also responsible for killing Apophis!" This pissed Klo'Rel off. He lunged for the two officers, and Teal'C shot him with his staff weapon. The team took out Klo'Rel's Jaffa in no time at all. "Let's get out of here." Jack told them.

Before Daniel could dial out, the stargate's chevron's started locking. "Hide!" Jack said. He and Laura took one sand dune, and Daniel and Teal'C took another to hide behind. "Major, where did you learn that language? "

"Sir, you didn't read my records? As well as having a major in astrophysics, I also majored in linguistics and minored in nursing. When Sam is back on her feet, I will go with SG-2. General Hammond is getting me used to going on missions. I'm mostly here as a linguist. It helps to have an IQ off the charts and a photographic memory."

"OH! And how old did you say you were?"

"I'm 28, Sir. Now do you see why I was a virgin up until Apophis ... raped me? No time for boys when you're studying hard in school and moving your way up to Major before you're 30 years old." He smiled. "Do you have time for boys now, Major?" She blushed and smiled shyly. "Now that I met Teal'C, yeah." She admitted.

The stargate opened. SG-1 was expecting hostiles, but instead they got a message from General Hammond. "Colonel! Can you hear me?" The general asked. "Yes, General. What is it? "

"You're wife is in labor." Jack's eyes lit up and he smiled broadly. "We'll be right there." Laura answered for her ecstatic CO.

The team stepped through the gate and were greeted by General Hammond. "How's Sam?" Jack quickly asked. "She's fine, Jack. Asking for you."

"Well, I'm gonna ... "

"GO! " The three humans and a Jaffa said. "How'd it go, Major?" General Hammond asked Laura. "Well, Sir, I met Klo'Rel."

"OH! Boy! That's all we need is Apophis's son starting in on us!"

"No, Teal'C killed him as well." She said smiling at her boyfriend. "Good, good. Let's go see about Sam, shall we?" General Hammond said putting out his arm. She smiled and took it, and he escorted her to the infirmary.



EIGHT HOURS LATER ...



Jack came out of the infirmary with a big grin on his face. "It's a girl! Mother and Baby are fine!" He said. Laura smiled and hugged him. "Congratulations!" she said. Daniel and General Hammond did the same. Even Teal'C smiled and hugged Jack, which surprised everyone. "You guys wanna see them?" Jack asked. "What do you think, Son?" The general asked. "Let's go!"

In the bed, Sam lay with the most beautiful baby imaginable. "OH! Sam! Annie's so beautiful!" Laura said. "You wanna hold her?" Sam asked her assistant. "Can I ? "

"Of course!" Sam answered, giving the baby to Jack who gave her to Laura. Teal'C went sit by his girlfriend. "Do you want one?" She smiled. "I've wanted one all my life."

"Me too! " Janet walked in and went sit on Daniel's lap. "I'll give you one one of these days."

"When you're married." Jack told the couples. Jack went to the drawer and got a package. "Hun, this is for the baby." He told her. She opened it. It was a statue of an angel with a bow and arrow. "Cupid?" Sam asked. "Well, technically, yes. I got it on Valentine's Day. But, We'll just tell Annie it's Eros because Eros is responsible for her conception." Sam smiled. "I love it! Thank you, Jack. " She looked up. "And thank you, Eros!"



EPILOGUE

ONE YEAR LATER ...



"Are we ready yet? " Jack impatiently asked. "No, we are not." Teal'C answered. He was dressed in a tuxedo. "You don't wanna keep your bride waiting."

"O'Neill, Laura has waited 29 years for this day. She is very patient."

"Yes, she is. Let's put your top hat on here." Jack smiled. "There, perfect. Danny! Are you ready?"

"I've been ready." Daniel said with a smile. "Let's head to the church so you guys can marry the women of your dreams." Jack said.

The women were not as calm as the men. "What am I doing?" Laura asked Sam in the brides room at the church. "You're marrying the man you love." Laura smiled. "Too bad we can't lawfully marry because Teal'C is an alien who's not supposed to exist." Janet interjected. "Laura, in the eyes of God, you're marrying him. Your marriage will be blessed. You can have children with him because the priest and the Catholic Church will recognize your union, even if the law doesn't." Laura smiled. "Thanks! I needed to hear that!" Janet smiled. "I know how strongly you feel about having sex and not being married. Relax! It's OK!" Sam said to the two women. "Let's get you two married.

The couples were married. One year later, Laura had a baby boy with beautiful blue eyes and Teal'C's dark complection. They named him Chase. Janet also had a child, a girl. She is just as beautiful as Annie and Chase. She has blond hair and blue eyes like her Daddy. They named her Danielle.



THE END!

___________________________________________________________________________

EROS'S PLANET!!!! Copyright 2000 BY: Deanna Moll-Landry!- ___________________________________________________________________________

FEEDBACK?