samandjack.net

Story Notes: Feedback: Angel_530@hotmail.com

Spoilers/ Sequels: errrrr well…. None I guess.

Archiving: Helopolis/ SJA/ My site/ Dana’s site.

Rating: PG, nothing much. Just sweetness.

Notes: Yadda, Yadda send Feedback! I need it, my life revolves around it! PLEASE! Okay now this is a short cute little fic. I normally do big conversation ones so this is a different turn for me. @-->--->----, This rose is for Mel, Flo, Ann, Dana, Alex, Sonya, Annie, Heather, Kelly, Alli, Ricky, Lans, Pepsi, Net, and all my other buddies… And on another note… the everyday poem is my own creation. And I always said that I couldn’t write poetry if it bit me on the **ahem**… J


Everyday I wake up thinking, is it worth it? Everyday I look at my life, and think is this what I want? Everyday I risk my life and think, am I doing this for the wrong reasons? Everyday I fight for my country and think, what if I die? Everyday I stare out my car window thinking, what if it all just went away? Everyday I go to bed thinking, I’m alone… Is everything I do worth it? Then I look at the woman fighting beside me and think, oh yea, it’s worth it.

Jack O’Neill sat leaning backwards in his chair, staring at the blond scientist that sat across from him. His eyes traced her face, from her pink lips that were formed in a small smile, to her baby blue eyes that seemed to have that certain twinkle whenever she thought about something that excited her, he knew this because he watched her everyday, admiring her every move.

Sam Carter hung on the General’s every word, until something clicked in her mind. Jack was staring at her. She quickly glanced over at him and caught herself looking straight into his big, brown eyes. She saw him everyday but never noticed that his eyes were always on her, watching her every move, surveying her.

Neither noticed the fact that the General dismissed them a few minutes back, they were both caught up in each others eyes as if reading the others thoughts. They both knew that they were in love, just neither had to admit it aloud. A love like that didn’t use words, just thoughts, feelings and body language. To them love is like a dance; two people flowing together like one body, one soul.

He would do anything to protect her and she knew it, she had always known that he cared for her. She fought by his side everyday yet never saw the love. Maybe it was her mind not willing to admit it or then again, maybe it was her heart, not wanting to love again so soon.

He knew that she had been hurt before. That was one main reason why he never told her how he felt. He also knew that she wasn’t ready, well wasn’t ready a while ago. Maybe she now let her heart decide for her and she was now ready to open up.

They both knew their fate, that no matter how much their hearts denied it, they would be together. No matter what. When they finally realized that they were alone, both stood at the same time, turning to exit the room, hand in hand.

The General saw all, the looks in the briefing room and their exit. He knew they loved each other, he knew all along and all he could do was stand there and smile. Maybe now he should call for that favor ever General gets.



THE END!!!

Was that good? What did you think? Tell me! NOW! I need to know! Sweet wasn’t it? I really got in their minds. Jack’s was easy to move around in, just some cobwebs and a few things popped up that belong in a NC-17 fic… But then I came to Sam’s and WOAH! That girl has learned A LOT in her life!

Hehehe--Angel