samandjack.net

Story Notes: Authors Note: My first piece in a while. Inspired by a music vid. Feedback if ya wanna. The mistakes are mine - it's not been beta'd.


Hey Carter.

It’s hard to know where to begin. You know me. Give me a P-90 and I’m on fire. Ask me to write the most important words of my life, I’m a dolt.

You see, this is the only time your gonna hear these words from me.

God knows I’m crazy for accepting this mission, but you know I have to go. It’s about saving the world, and I’m stepping up. Not to be the hero. Not so people remember me in fifty years time.

I’m doing it for you Carter.

It’s so hard for me to go, you’ve got to understand that. But if I don’t, everybody dies, including you. You can’t go with me on this one Carter. This is a one-man mission. I’m sorry, but even if there was a chance, I wouldn’t let you.

You’ve got to go on. For me. For us.

Just remember, whatever we felt for each other, it was real. Every time I looked at you I felt it. I felt in my heart, somewhere I thought I’d never feel again.

Every time I hurt you I hurt myself. I can’t explain why I did the things I did, all I can hope is that you can forgive me.

We’re unbreakable Sam.

Remember that.

Jack.



http://samandjackshouse.bravepages.com/