samandjack.net

Story Notes: Authours notes: 1. This came to me during my chem lab (must be all those chemicals) 2. Guess who has been reading to many romance novel, it's for research honest*bg*. 3. I need a life.


Lady Samantha was on the deck of her shiip enjoying the cool sea breeze she was an unconventional woman who instead of getting married and having children like many of her friends decided that she wanted to run a merchant ship. So far in her journies she had been luky enough not to be boarded by pirated but little did she know that her luck was about to change.

Alittle after noon the alarm went up from the crows nest that another ship was approaching fast but fied no colours. Once the ship was very close she started to fire and Samantha knew that it was pirates that were attacknig them. The battle was fierce and over quickly ending with Samantha's crew surrendering.

When Samantha saw their pirate captor she could not take her eyes of him. He was taller than she but lithly built. His deep brown eyes held a hidden inteligence that captivated her, his face was pleasing to her eyes although his hair was speckled with grey. His gaze suddenly locked with hers and she couldn't help the thrill of excitement that coursed through her. She watchedhim say something to the man nest to hin never taking his eyes off her. He motioned two of teh pirates men to take her to him.

As she stood infront of him she bacame very aware of his eyes, she saw a fire ignite in hiseyes as he lookes her up and down stopping for a few moments on her heaving brests his actions igniting a fire deep within her. She barely heard his orders to take her to his cabin.

Once in his cabin her composure returned to her and she started to pace waiting for his return. It was many hours befor he retuned to his cabin. He strode in the door and Samantha spun round her eyes were drawn to his muscular thighs.

"Welcome Lady Samantha." he said ammused by her reaction.

Samantha blushed as her eyes snapped back to his on seeing the hummor their her temper errupted "What are you doing, and what is ging to happen to my men." she shouted.

"I would be more concerned about my own saftey as pirates have been known to take what they want." he replied his word thick with meaning.

Her eys went wide at his double meaning and unknown to her passion flared in her eyes. He walked towards her pushing her back against on of the cabin walls until he was just a few inches away from her, his body heat causing the fire inside her to fare even hotter.

"After all this is a pirate ship and I always get what I want." he brathed into her ear. He leande down towards her his eyes fixed on her lips, she closed her eyes as she felt his lips gently brush hers.....



***************************************



My alaarm clock went off beside ny bed and I jumped. The dream still so vivid in my mind that I couldn't help my smile or my hand from touching my lips. Then reality came crashing down my book slipping of my bed. HE'S MY CO!!!