samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-mail: cptcastor@aol.com

Status: sequels to follow

Sequel/ Season: None

Spoilers: None

Archive: SJ yes. Others just ask

Notes: Feedback is a must. Boost my Ego, please


Jacob's POV



"Jacob, we have received a signal from Earth." Tomar announced.

"Thank-you, I shall go." I said.

"Who shall go with you?" Tomar asked.

"I will," a small voice from behind spoke.

"Charlie, we do not know why they are calling. Maybe we should…" Then Charlie stopped him. Tomar was the worrier of the Tok'ra. He worried for everyone.

"There is not danger to me. I feel there is something else wrong." Charlie stated.

"You know what Kiddo, I do to." I confirmed. "Charlie will accompany me."

Charlie and I gated to Earth. George was there to greet me as well as Teal'c and Daniel. What confused me was why was Jack and Sam not here as well?

"George, What is wrong? What happened to Sam and Colonel O'Neill." I asked. Right now was not a time to dance around.

"Hey Charlie, How are you doing?" Daniel asked

"I am well thank-you." Charlie said.

"Lets see if we can find you some ice cream." Daniel suggested.

"Ice cream?" Charlie asked.

I decided to take Daniel's lead. George must want to talk to me alone. "Trust me Kiddo, you will love it." I say and watch Charlie go off with Daniel and Teal'c.

I turn back to George. "Alright, spill it, George."

"In my office Jacob, please" We go up to his office and get comfortable. He seems to be stalling.

"George cut the crap, what is going on with my daughter?" I ask straight out.

"You daughter and Colonel O'Neill are at her apartment. Sam has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. She just told us not too long before we contacted you." Jacob said bluntly.

My heart sank. My daughter. My Daughter. I do not wish what I had onto any of my children, but especially my little princess. Tears overwhelmed me. Selmac took over.

"General Hammond, Jacob is a bit unnerved right now. Would you be so kind as to get us transport to Samantha. And please let Daniel look after Charlie. This is something that Jacob has to face without the child."

//We make it to Samantha's place and I give control back to Jacob. //

I unlock the door and go in. Things are quiet and I do not see Colonel O'Neill around. I decide to check in the bedroom for Sam. I open the door and what I see does not shock me at all. Colonel O'Neill and my daughter are in bed. He holds onto her. I know what went on. I give a brief smile because it is about time and leave to give them their privacy.



The End