samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-mail: cptcastor@aol.com

Status: sequels to follow

Sequel/ Season: Life's Little Curve: Part One: Diagnosis Life's Little Curve: Part Two: Night Before Life's Little Curve: Part Three: The Call Life's Little Curve: Part Four: The Love Life's Little Curve: Part Five: All Day

Spoilers: None

Archive: SJ yes. Heliopolis yes, others just let me know.

I am very interested as to what you have to say about this series, so please send me feedback.


General Hammond's POV



I sit there in the room. Sometimes I feel that Sam is my own daughter. In many ways she is the daughter that I never had. In other ways, she is the object of my son's desire. I also think of Colonel O'Neill as my son. I have known for quite sometime now the feeling that go on between them two. I truly believe that I knew before they knew themselves.

I sat many nights debating whether or not to separate them. The regulations being what they are, but they so compliment each other well. I fear that if they do go to separate SG teams, I will not get the quality if work that I get from them now. It seems that Jack is starting to do all his work and has been going to the lab to help out. I could be just a rouge to get closer to her. But right now, who is complaining?

It pains me to see such a horrid thing happening to Sam. I was there and I saw what it did to her father. He died once in front of me. I do not think that neither I nor anyone else in this room could take her death. What scares me most is what Jack would do.

I hear a moan and out of instinct I turn my head. I see that Sam is waking up. I decide to go over to her bed. I am just as concerned. I stand next to Jacob who has her right hand. I look across to her left and I see Jack as close as he can get to her.

"Hey, Major, how are you doing?" I grin as I see her blue eyes open.

"Sam, speak to us. Give us you name and Rank." Janet calls out.

Sam is in a very groggy state and she opens her mouth. "Samantha O'Neill, Rank General."

Her eyes close once more and we all just look over at Jack. "Something you want to tell us, Son?" I ask Jack.

"Well as soon as I find out, I will tell you, but when were you going to tell us that you promoted her to General?" Jack smiles back at me. Personally I find it funny, and judging by the look on the other's faces, so do they.

"Hey everyone, you did not have to stay." Sam had completely awakened this time.

"Of course we did, we are a family and well are here through thick and thin." The others agreed with me. But I know deep down that this fight will be worse the one with the Gouald and harder, not to mention that this fight is just starting.



The End.