samandjack.net

Story Notes: Spoilers: Brief mention of Orlin, Martouf, Nariem, Jonas, and Cassie

Archive: Heliopolis, Sam and Jack Archive, Shipper Sanctuary, everyone else please asks first. I'll say yes. I just want to be able to come and visit.

Date: 18 February 2002

Authors Notes: This is dedicated to my personal stalker Nick. Go to hell and die. My best friend said this might be cathartic for me. It helped. Still wish he'd die. Maybe Teal'c will loan me his Staff Weapon. One shot to the groin. Now that would be cathartic.


Longing to be with you.

1352 Sovereign Ave
Colorado Springs

Dear Doctor Major Samantha Carter
I wished to congratulate you on your recent promotion to the rank of Major, no doubt you worked hard for the title and are very proud. I have taken in interest of late in your career and your research, however I am ashamed to admit that many of your theories are a little complex for me to understand. I hope that one day we might meet in person.
Sincerely Nick.

1352 Sovereign Ave
Colorado Springs

Dear Major Samantha Carter
I was disappointed not to receive a reply to my letter, however I suspect I did not put my PO Box on the letter. This minor oversight on my part has been rectified. I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely Nick.

1352 Sovereign Ave
Colorado Springs

Dear Samantha Carter
I have as yet still not received a reply from you. I understand however that you are a busy woman. It must be hard for you working in Cheyenne Mountain for the long hours that you do. Sometimes you don't leave for a week at a time. That's when I start to miss you.
Your Nick.

1352 Sovereign Ave
Colorado Springs

Dear Sam
I heard you preferred to be called Sam. The Archeologist called you Sam much like the other one. I don't like him; I have seen you out with him at the park. There was another child that I had not seen before with you and the archeologist. I don't like the way he looks at you. You should be careful as to his intentions.
Always Nick.

1352 Sovereign Ave
Colorado Springs

Dearest Sam
You still have not headed my warning; this distresses me greatly when I see that you are still associating with him. I saw you and the Archeologist, Daniel today shopping. You were buying something for him. I know I saw you take it to his house. Its a little big wouldn't you say for only one person. Don't worry Sam I'll keep an eye on him too, even though you wont listen to me now, I know he's dangerous, I'll be there to protect you when the time comes.
Always yours, Nick.

1352 Sovereign Ave
Colorado Springs

Dearest Sam
Why did you have to go and show my letters to the Police? They were private, you probably showed him too. I know you did. Why can't you see that I am the one you should be with? I'm the one that loves you not this other jerk. I want you to stop seeing him. You're only leading him on. Come away with me, I can make you happy. Meet me at the Park next Saturday at 5.00.
Always, your Nick.

1352 Sovereign Ave
Colorado Springs

My Dearest Sam
Why did you bring the Police to the park, I saw them from where I was standing, they were waiting for me. Why are you doing this, cant you see that I love you. I stood there in the park watching as the setting Sun shone in you blonde hair, and watched as your eyes filled with tears. And then he came. You told him, and he was there to comfort you. How I wanted to be the one with my arms wrapped around you, your head resting on my chest my hand gently stroking you back. But no. You turned to him.
Forever Nick.

1352 Sovereign Ave
Colorado Springs

My Darling Sam
You let him kiss you. I saw him pick you up in the morning and drop you off at night, I grit my teeth and can taste blood when I see him go into your house, he's looking for me. I see you crying as he leaves, and watch as he comforts you. But you let him kiss you. He had no right, you belong to me.
Forever Nick.

1352 Sovereign Ave
Colorado Springs

My Darling Sam
It occurred to me that I have never seen the inside of your house before. Being in a relationship as long as we have I decided that I should see how you live. You are away again on another 'mission' most likely you will not be back for some days. I thought I should know a little about your family. You have a brother Mark, who has a niece and nephew, which live in San Diego. Cute kids, I liked the photo on your mantle of them. I also saw the one of your Dad. A general, so you must have been an Army brat right. I noticed there were no current picture of you and your mum, sorry. Did I tell you I liked your house? You can tell a lot about a person. Timber floors, stainless steel fridge; oh you out of whipped cream. I have to say half the book you have on your shelf I couldn't even pronounce the titles of. I see your a Denver Broncos fan, me too. And well I left my most favorite room till last. If you have a look in your bed, I left a little present for you.
Love Nick.

PS. Sam I didn't want to be one of those possessive types, but if you don't start staying away from him... He'll feel the pain that I feel everyday.

1352 Sovereign Ave
Colorado Springs

Sam
You called him; you walked in your door, picked up my letter and called him. I told you not to do that. You just let him in and I take it form that scream I just head you didn't like what I left. I told you not to call him. It was supposed to be just us tonight, but you had to go and ruin it by calling him. I can't have him coming between us anymore. Tell him to stop or I will be forced to take this particular matter into my own hands. I don't particularly have a problem with that.
Love Nick

Attn. Major Samantha Carter USAF
Cheyenne Mountain

Dearest Sammy
Why did you have to go and have MP's looking for me, some how they managed to find out where I lived? But don't worry I saw them coming. I have a nice new place. I'm sure you will like it. That is if you ever come out of the Mountain. I understand your living there now. That's not necessary. You can stay with me. I can imagine your neighbors are happy to see you go after all the trouble you have caused. You'll be happy. We can play chess on Saturdays like you always do and take early morning walks. Just come out of the mountain. I guess you're pretty mad at me for saying that stuff about him. I saw you crying. I didn't want that. I just want you to be with me.
Love Always Nick

Major Samantha Carter
Level 19 J-3

Dearest Sammy
I asked you nicely to leave the base, I missed you. But don't worry, I can see you again now. It took a little work but you're worth it. Now I can keep an eye on you all day. I see all three men keep coming to check on you. The big one may be a problem; he's a little strange.
But I found this interesting weapon which I think might do the trick, it looks like something outta Star Trek. Then we can be together.
Love Forever Nick


To my love
Sam. This will be my last letter. As I write this I can hear the alarms sounding in the corridors. He did it. I saw you run to him. It's over I am too good for you. You do not deserve my love. But I will tell you one thing He loves you, that's why he is sending all these men who now run down the halls carrying weapons to kill me. He wants you for himself. Just as I did. In my time here I have heard rumors of others that have loved you. Men with unusual names, but men that loved you. And you threw it back in their faces. Orlin, Nariem, Martouf. However you threw away the love of another. My best friend Jonas. I listened to him talk of you for years and then one day he was gone. I fell in love with you through Jonas's stories. When he died I knew it was my chance. It took me a while to track you down. But it was worth it. I hope for this Colonel's sake he doesn't fall for you. It seems to be a death sentence for men. I will love you even in death Samantha, always and forever.
Nick Ambrose.