samandjack.net

Story Notes: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Er, hello….I don't know how the whole getting your photos done is done in America, I assume it's the same here and I don't think it's too important. Anyway this was never meant to be funny, it was never meant to be well anything. Feedback


Sam

For crying out loud, you know the more time I spend with Jack, yes Jack-my gorgeous CO, the more I start to be him. Well, I have his phrases stuck in my head, I have his eyes on my mind, everywhere I look I see something that reminds me of him, or I see things how he would see them. I think I'm going crazy. For some reason I wanna box and play baseball just cause I can, cause Jack does. And I keep thinking of sarcastic comments in the most inappropriate situations and make fun of Daniel. So far I've kept them inside but…….and I can't see any other good looking man. I just compare them to my Jack. And I wonder what he's doing at any given moment I'm apart from him and I wonder what he buys at the supermarket and what he uses to wash his clothes and I *am* going crazy. When I'm really daydreaming I can go all the way to his place, to his bedroom and into his bed and I wonder how he would……..I wonder if…… If I kissed him would it really be the end of the world? I have this urge to cook for him and dance for him and to shower with him. And dam I love him. DAM, DAM, DAM. I think I'll go see him. It's been almost an hour since I rested my eyes on him and he'll be leaving the base soon. I'll go now.

"CARTER!" O'Neill called. Carter jumped and looked up from her report in shock. "You okay Carter?" he asked. "Er, yes Sir, I ,I was just thinking about coming to see you sir, you surprised me" she stuttered out. "Oh, well I saved you a trip then"

Jack

I love to hear her talk. Explain stuff to me. It makes her eyes light up, because she knows I'm impressed. And it may not seem obvious, or visible at all, but she knows, she can always see it. She's dam sexy too which annoys the hell out of me. And she manages to keep her calm and I think it's rubbing off on me. Last week I just let the jar-heads antagonise me. I didn't retaliate with my fists even though they kept it up for the entire mission and I won with one simple comment. And Sam smiled widely at me, she was impressed and her eyes lit up, her blue eyes got even bluer and oh god I went to, almost, so close……I nearly went to kiss her. I moved closer but stopped myself. I will kill the guy who made up the rule where I can't kiss her. Well, no, I could kiss her but you know it would lead to other things, you know and that would just lead to court martial straight away knowing my luck. Ah for crying out loud! I've not been this crazy about anyone, well, since Sara and that ended dam badly………I love Sam. I do actually love her and it's an interesting sensation. It's the more intense version of having the hots for a girl in high school when you're a freshman and she's a senior. I can't have her, it's not done. She's the most popular and the smartest and the most gorgeous girl in the SGC and I can't have because of a dam rule. I'm starting to babble now. I might just go and see her. Just to look at her. I'm gonna have to get a picture. I'll steal one out of her file. It can always be replaced and see, look how she's effecting me.

"Carter" O'Neill called, putting his head around the door. She didn't respond and he went all the way in. "CARTER!" she jumped and looked up at him. "You okay Carter?" he asked. "Er, yes sir, I, I was just thinking about coming to see you sir, you surprised me" she stuttered out. "Oh well I saved you a trip then" he smiled. "How can I help sir?" she asked. He looked at her and realised he hadn't really come down for anything more than to look at her and he hadn't come up with an excuse. The truth will set you free Jack, he thought. "Colonel?" "I came down here to, to" he shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. "The truth captain, I came down here to, well, look at you" he averted his gaze from her. Carter smiled. "You came to look at me?" she asked. He looked at her and his face was unmistakable red. But then she could her own face flushing. "Er, yeah, I'll see you later Carter." He said. He turned to leave and she jumped out of her seat to grab his arm to stop him from going. "Care to explain sir?" she asked, gently holding his arm. "I just wanted to look at you" he said. "That's not really an explanation Colonel" he looked at her. "No, I guess I should confess now I've got this far" he sighed. "You're gorgeous Sam, and I was thinking about how much, well, how much I love you and I just had to come down here and look at you cause that's all I can ever do and I *really* wish I hadn't said that" he said seeing she was staring at him in shock. "You love me?" she said, she tightened her grip on his arm a little and smiled. "You love me" she kissed him on the cheek. "I just came to look Sam" he said, trying to resist her. "I love you too Jack" she said. "Don't go" he looked into her eyes. "Why were you going to come and see me?" "Because I was thinking about you and I don't have a picture" she said, blushing some more. "We'll have to do something about that" he said. "I have a camera at my apartment" Carter said. He grinned and kissed her. "This is what I was trying to avoid but what the hell" he said. She smiled. "30 minutes" "Okay" he went to leave but she kept a hold of his arm and pulled him back to kiss him again. "30 minutes" he repeated.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Colonel O'Neill, can I have a moment of your time sir?" Carter asked, smiling at him. Daniel looked back and forth at the pair and frowned in confusion. "Of Course Captain Carter" O'Neill said, smiling back. He got up from his desk and went out into the corridor instead of telling Daniel to leave, which confused him further. "What can I do for you Sam?" he asked in a low voice. She grinned and thought about it for a moment. "The, er, photos we took the other day." She said, putting her mind on the subject at hand. "Yeah?" "They're ready for collection. I was wondering if you wanted to go get them. I can't leave 'til later." She was smiling, trying not to giggle, trying not to kiss him. "Sure thing Sam" he took the ticket from her. "I love you Jack" "I love you too" he looked around and seeing no one went to kiss her. She backed away. "You may not be able to resist me but I can resist you. Just" she smiled. "Not on base" "Kissing on base leads to kissing at our court martial, I know" he smiled back. "I'll go get these" he said waving the ticket at her.

* * * * * * *

O'Neill read the newspaper he'd picked up on the way and walked straight into General Hammond outside the Photoshop. "Whoa! General Hammond sir, I'm sorry" he said. "That's okay Colonel. Picking up photos?" he asked. "Er, yeah, Captain Carter asked me to do her a favour while I was in town." He said "What about you sir?" "Just some photos of my granddaughters birthday party" he said showing O'Neill the pack. "Oh nice" he said. "Well I'll let you get on, excuse me" "I'll see you later Colonel" Hammond said. O'Neill nodded and smiled and went inside. The kid at the counter didn't even look up when the bell sounded to say someone had entered the store. O'Neill placed his ticket on the counter and the kid glanced momentarily at him and then at the ticket. He leaned back in his chair to a shelf behind him to the only pack of photos there and, without even looking, he grabbed it and gave it to O'Neill. "Thank you" he said sarcastically. "No problem" the kid said not even looking up. O'Neill shrugged and left the store. He store just outside and, with a huge grin, he opened up the photos. Pulling them out, he looked at the first few and nearly drooped them. He stared at one in particular and ran to his car.

* * * * * *

He ran through the SGC, the photos in his hand and dropped them as he crashed into Carter going round a corner. "Jack" she said. "You okay?" she helped him pick up the photos. "You got the photos then?" "No" he said, clumsily picking them up. Carter stood and looked at the ones she'd collected. "This is the General" she said. "And his granddaughter" "I know. I think he has our photos. He was at the photo shop" "Jesus!" Carter said. O'Neill collected the last photo from the floor and together they ran to General Hammonds office. Once there they knocked just once before barging in. Hammond was sat at his desk, facing the door, the photos in his hands resting on the desk. "Shut the door" he said. Carter did as ordered. "Sir, we can explain." O'Neill started. "I don't want to hear it Colonel" Hammond said. "Do you have my photos?" "Yes sir" O'Neill handed him the pack and Hammond handed him theirs. "Sir" Carter tried. "I am turning a blind eye" he said, cutting her off "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" "Thank you Sir" O'Neill said. "Get out of here" he said. They turned to and were half way out the door when he added. "And find another photo shop" "Yes sir" they said together hiding smiles. They shut the door behind them and Hammond laughed. From his desk draw he pulled the only photo he'd actually seen before he stopped looking. One of O'Neill and Carter kissing in a funny angle. He turned it over and wrote on the back- JACOB YOU OWE ME $20. He put it in an envelope ready to give to his old friend next time he saw him. He laughed to himself again and finally looked through his own photos.