samandjack.net
[Reviews - 2] starPrinter
Summary: Marooned on the Odyssey, trapped in a bubble of time, Sam's guilt, loneliness and grief for Jack turns her towards Teal'c for comfort and support.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Episode Prologues & Epilogues, Romance
Original Archive Date: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 32537 Read: 2109
Published: Sep 05, 2009 Updated: Sep 05, 2009
Story Notes:
Season: 10 - missing scenes from, and episode tag for, Unending.

Spoilers: Anything up to and including S10 is possible, but specific spoilers for Unending and Lines in the Sand

Author's Note:

1. This story was inspired by the small moment of comfort we see Teal'c provide to Sam while trapped on the Odyssey, which moved both me and my muse. Jack's wrongheaded absence from the very final episode of SG-1 also provoked my muse, so he plays a big part in this fic - go figure!

2. The episode is not very clear about the amount of time passing between the various scenes on the Odyssey, or how much time has passed on Earth during their absence. Thus, I have followed the episode's lead and been vague about that in the story. I don't believe the story requires me to be more specific.

3. This story has not been beta read, so I hope you will forgive any errors. Hopefully there are very few. As to the story itself, I leave it to readers to decide if this could have happened.

1. Chapter 1 by Su Freund [Reviews - 2] star (32537 words)