samandjack.net

Story Notes: NOTES: once again, just cleaning out the hard drive, and I thought why not? Not very long, and not much of a plot, but it's enough.


"Jack? Hey Jack, you home?"

Sam was the first to wake and she let out a moan as she heard the intrusion of Daniel's voice in her sleep. Opening her eyes, she let out a yawn and stretched her naked body against Jack, who responded by nuzzling into her neck.

"Jack!"

Sam's eyes flew open in an instance as the voice rang clear and she sat up paniced. Jack sat up too and they looked at each other before Sam dived out of bed, picking up her clothes and went to run to the bathroom. "Sam? Jack hissed out. Sam smiled and whirled around quickly turning, kissing him good morning, before running back into the bathroom.

"Jack?"

Just as Sam had slid inside, Daniel barged in. Jack looked at his friend with an angry look. "Jesus Daniel, don't you knock?" Jack replied, taking a quick look around his room to make sure none of Sam's clothes or jewelry was lying about.

Daniel shrugged. "Why, it's not as if you have a girl in here." Daniel joked and went to use his bathroom. "Mind if I use your bathroom? Teal'cs in the lounge room and Janet is with Cassie in the front yard. Have you seen Sam? I can't seem to get ahold of her."

Jack went to cry out as Daniel shut the bathroom door after him and Jack prayed to some unseen God that he wouldn't see Sam. Daniel was still yabbering on about something as Jack spotted Sam's pager by the door and he quickly slipped on some pants and grabbed her pager and shoved it in his top draw.

Daniel finished and came out talking and Jack just stared at him, quickly glancing back at the bathroom. "Thanks Jack, you get dressed and we'll meet you out front. Maybe Sam's on her way."

Jack just nodded dumbly before he closed the door behind Daniel and he sprinted to the bathroom. "Sam?" He hissed looking for her.

"Here." He heard and he pulled the shower curtain aside to see her crouched down in the bathtub. Smiling, she stood up and he helped her out of the tub. "That was close." Sam murmered as she tried to pull her shirt on.

"Tell me about it." Jack replied gathering her in his arms and kissing her soundly. "I wish we didn't have to hide this." Jack said sadly as he held her tight.

Sam sighed and kissed his shoulder. "I know, me too, but it's what we decided. It's this or nothing." Sam reminded him and he kissed her on top of her head. "Want me to sneak out of the window again?" Sam asked smirking.

Jack shook his head laughing as she pushed open the window. Sam kissed him goodbye and slipped out of the bathroom window, balancing on the roof, before climbing down the trellas and slidding down to the grass, before sneaking around the side.

Jack sighed and he quickly showered and got dressed, smiling as he walked out into the front yard to see Sam lounging around with Janet, looking like she'd just arrived.

"Sorry, I took so long." He appologised as he locked his front door and they set off for the picnic. As everyone piled into Janet's car, Sam and Jack slid into Jack's car and as everyone drove off, Jack turned and kissed Sam soundly. "Morning." He mumbled.

"Good Morning yourself." She said smiling.







"Sam, you sure you don't want a lift home?" Daniel called out, as Daniel started up his car.

Sam shook her head but smiled her thanks. "I'm sure Daniel. Thanks anyway but the colonel was going to the store and my house is on the way." Sam lied and Daniel waved as he and Teal'c drove off.

"I think I'll have to make a pit stop before the store first." Jack leared in Sam's ear as she stepped inside his house.

Sam grinned in responce and let her hand stray down the side of his back, moving to rest upon his backside. Jack let out a strangled moan and Sam looked up at his evily. "Side arm?" She quipped cheekily.

"You know it is." Jack murmered as soon as Daniel was no where to be seen. Sam laughed and pulled him by the shirt into the house. Jack smiled and allowed himself to be pulled to her body. Her cheast shaking from silent laughter, caused the friction between their shirts to make him moan.

As soon as the door was shut Jack pushed her up against the wall and began to kiss her roughly. Sam giggled into his mouth and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist. "God, I've waited all day for this." Sam moaned as he ran his hands under her thighs and held her up.

"Getting a little horny are we?" Jack asked smirking.

"Just shut up and kiss me." Sam replied pulling his head down onto her lips. Jack responded in moaning and pushing her harder against the door. "Couch." Sam grunted as the door knob was pushed further into back.

Jack repsonded in pulling her away and they tumbeled onto the couch. Sam grinned feraly as Jack pulled out a beer bottle from under him and she climbed up his body, tugging at his belt as she adjusted her wieght on his body.

"You know, one day we'll have to try and get past the living room." Jack joked as she threw his shirt over her head. Sam giggled as she nibbled his neck and he groaned.

"I thought we did." Sam replied looking up at him. "We where in the bathroom yesterday, or have you forgotten?" Sam asked tugging at his pants.

Jack smirked. "How could I forget, it took us hours to clean up all that water." Sam didn't get a chance to reply as he flipped them and he began pulling her shirt off.

"Getting a bit restless are we?" Sam asked as he tugged at her bra. But she stopped as his hands began to make her shudder. Sitting up, she aided him in the removal of her shirt before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down with her.

"I never get sick of this." Jack replied as she pushed his pants off his hips. But all words where forgotten as the teasing grew to a more urgent need to be within one another.

Sam didn't even hear the door open as Jack slipped in side of her and she cried out in pleasure as he moved within her. Her head fell back as his lips desended upon her breasts.

"OH MY GOD!"

Sam and Jack froze mid thrust and looked up in horror to see Teal'c and Daniel standing at the front door. Jack wipped around to see the two shocked faces of his friends and all four was stunned into silence.

Teal'c was the first one to break the silence as he burst into a deep throaty laugh and everyone looked at him stunned. Daniel, still gasping at finding his two best friends naked and *very* much having sex on the couch he usualy sat on, turned to Teal'c wide eyed, while Jack and Sam tried to cover themselves up with the rug on the couch.

"Could you like...... give us a second, guys?" Jack asked.

Teal'c rose his eyebrows and mentioned to Sam. "Are you sure that's all you need?" Teal'c asked.

Daniel bit his lip to stop from laughing, but pulled Teal'c outside with him. But as soon as they where outside Daniel and Teal'c burst out laughing.

"Hey guys!" Janet said as she came running up the path. "I left my jacket inside....what's wrong?" Janet asked seeing the two laughing.

Daniel just pointed to the door and before he could eject, Janet opened the door and saw Sam pulling her shirt on while Jack was climbing into his pants. Janet quickly shut the door again and looked at the other two smirking on the door step.

"Where they just.....?" Janet started. Daniel nodded and burst out laughing again and Teal'c stood smirking, while Sam opened the front door straightning her hair.

"Janet?" Sam spluttered seeing her best friend standing their with her hands on her hip. Janet just rose her eye brow as Jack came behind her, tugging his arm into his shirt.

"Guys, ummm...erm... Sam and I where just...."

"Having sex on your couch?" Daniel provided for him, gloating in the fact that Jack was squirming. Jack turned and glanced as Sam before letting out a sign.

"So, how long have you two been.....at it?" Janet asked bluntly, looking at both of them with a stern look in her eye, despite the fact that she was smiling.

Jack and Sam looked and each other and then sighed, stepping back and letting them. "You guys better come in and sit down." Jack said, slowly. As everyone tropped in, Sam looked up at him and wordlessly asked if he was ok.

Jack dropped a kiss ontop of her head and squeased her arm. "We knew this would happen one day." Jack reminded her. "No regrets?" He asked her looking at her dobtfully. Sam looked up at him and smiled.

"No regrets."

And they went inside......





THE END

~Nikki.H

PS. FEEDBACK WANTED!