samandjack.net



jack was now holding sam. he loved her he didnt lie but he also loved her when he held her so closly.
''i love you to, jack''
''JACK O'NEILL!'' samecs voice broke out. ''A WORD PLEASE''
''ok''
''jacob is very mad i suggest you go somewhere else with samantha carter befor jacob 'has her head' and yours as well''
''thanks, c'mon sam while salmec has controll i think we pissed your father off enough for one day''
''ok'' she got up off the corner of her bed and sam wraped his arm over her neck as if he was claiming her as his.
For the first time in weeks the SGC saw sam smile. jack was worried for her saftey and his so they spent the night at a hotel. with conjoining rooms.
''sam''
''yeah''
''are you better for you know mood wise?''
''yeah jack are you okay with me doing this though?'' sam asked as she hopped next to him in his bed and fell asleep with her head on his chest and her arm draped across his chest.
''sure am'' he fell asleep as the happiest man alive. but not for long!
the next morning jack woke with sam sprawled out next to him and the smell of chocolate. he looked around and saw his things were straightened up and he wondered if sam got up earlier.
''mmmm jack?''
''yea sam?''
''did you already get up?''
''no'' they both jumped up jack got his personal gun and sam got her little ten foot shot tazer.
''check the kitchen'' sam ordered.
''k'' jack walked in with his gun raised to find jacob looking through the knife caddy.
''jacob?... put the knife down.''
''well which one would cut your head off the best?''
''well the big sharp one but put it down''
''well anwser me this.''
''kk''
''what did you do to my daughter last night?''
''nothing we fell asleep in the same bed after five minutes being in the hotel''
''well where else did you go cuzz you didnt check in til 11:29 pm''
''she went to her house got stuff i went to mine and got stuff and picked her up and we came here''
''DAD WHAT THE F ARE YOU DING HERE?!''