samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


17


He hung up and put his phone back on top of his jacket which was on the floor and then he returned to where Sam was standing.

“Who was that?”

“Janet, she wanted to see us tomorrow for the first ultrasound, so she could have a look at the little one.”

“Ok…. Now, where were we?”

They kissed, it became passionate and then they broke for air. They sat on the rug while Jack opened the wine and poured it into two flute glasses and he passed one to Sam.

“Here is to us and our future together as a family.”

“To the three of us” they clicked their glasses and took a sip of the wine.

The chocolate was already melted so he took a strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate. Once it had hardened he put it into Sam’s mouth and she took a bite of it and then Jack put the rest into his mouth. Sam did the same for him until it was all gone, along with the wine.

Later that evening Sam sat between Jack’s legs looking into the fire. Jack had his arms wrapped around Sam holding on to her with his head on her shoulder.

“What are you thinking, Sam?”

“The wedding”

“Oh”

“Yea, I know that Dad has to leave the day after tomorrow.”

“What, you were thinking about having it before he goes?”

“Yea, after all we don’t know when will be the next time we will see him.”

“True; let me make a call and see if I can get the ball rolling” Jack picked up the phone and called Jacob, who was waiting for Jack’s call.

“O’Neill residence”

“Jacob, it is your favorite, soon to be son in law here” Sam giggled at what Jack just said to her father.

“Hi Jack, so it is a go?”

“Yep, Sam and I have to see Janet in the morning, so we should be free by tomorrow afternoon.”

“Ok, I’ll pass it on”

“Ok, thanks, see you tomorrow.”

“Good night son” and they both hang up.

“Jack, what are you up to?”

“You will see tomorrow”,

Then he gave her a kiss and they talked for about an hour before they decided to head back home for the night. The next morning Jack and Sam went in to see Janet for their first ultra sound. While Sam was getting ready on the bed Jack was talking to Janet.

“Is everything ready?”

“Yep, I’ll try to keep her here as long as possible. There are seven SG teams moving everything as we speak. Three of the teams are getting everything set up outside in the back yard, Daniel and Teal’c are taking care of your dress blues. General Hammond has had Mark and his family personally flown in for this and they should arrive in time for the wedding.”

“Good, let’s go and see the little one shall we?”

Jack and Janet walked over to the bed.

“Ok Sam, this will feel a bit cold.”

“Ok”

Jack was holding on to Sam’s hand. Janet put the gel on her lower stomach and then she got the device and put it on her stomach, moving it around and then she pushed some buttons.

“Everything looks good here Sam, the babies are a good size so far.”
“Janet, did you say babies?” Sam asked, in shock, while Janet was wiping the gel from her stomach.

“Yep, do you want to know how many?”

“Yes, Jack?”

“Yea, how many?”

“Triplets, congratulations to both of you” Janet said, smiling
“Triplets, wow” Jack said, shocked.

He sat on the edge of the bed looking at Sam, smiling. She smiled back and then they gave one another a hug and a kiss and Janet left them to it.

“I just can’t believe it Sam, triplets!”

“Yea, I know what you mean, we have so much to do Jack.”

“Why don’t you get dressed and we will go shopping. We will have to get three of every thing now.”

“True”

They gave one another a kiss before Sam got dressed. They started to leave the infirmary but Janet caught them before they left to give Sam a hug and tell her no coffee, otherwise it would keep the babies awake. Jack laughed at that one. He told Janet that they were going shopping and then they left.