samandjack.net

Author's Notes: I wrote this story back in 2007, sorry for taking so long to post it


Janet informed General Hammond about what had happened to Sam and also about her theory.

“Doctor, are you suggesting that whoever it is also has Colonel O’Neill’s semen sample and has planted it into Major Carter?”

“Well they probably think that they could get her pregnant, and that’s what they’re hoping for Sir. It would lead to a Court Martial. But it won’t work Sir …”

“What do you mean?”

“All women at the SGC get injections, just in case something happens to them off world. Two months out of every year they are given a break. That is when they are here and not off world. Sam wasn’t due for one for a while Sir.”

“I see. So there is no way that Major Carter could get pregnant?”

“No sir, Sam gets a special injection to balance the Naquadah in her system.”

“Have you still got the empty bottles?”

“No Sir, sorry. But I think her blood work is still up in the lab. I could run some test sir, to check something.”

“Let me know what you find out.”

“Yes Sir” Janet left the office.

Over at the hospital Teal’c told Jack and Daniel that they could go in to see Sam. They went in altogether.

“Jack, Sam’s going to be fine”

“I don’t know Daniel. I noticed this morning that she is hiding something but I don’t know what. She said that she was fine, but she’s not. I could even tell by the look on Doc’s face that something is wrong”

“I’m sure Sam will tell us in time, when she is good and ready.”

“Yeah, I hope so.”

They all heard Sam moan.

“Carter?”

“Jack?”

Jack raised his eyebrows and looked at both Daniel and Teal’c before looking back at Sam again.

“Yeah, I’m here. So are Daniel and Teal’c. How are you feeling?” Jack said, holding onto her hand. Sam opened her eyes and Jack smiled at her.

“Hey, welcome back” Sam blink few times.

“Jack, I can’t feel my legs.”

“Shh, everything’s going to be ok Sam, why don’t you get some rest. We’ll talk later, ok?” Jack was in shock after what Sam had just said, but tried not to show it.

“Sorry for not telling you sooner.”

“Hey, it’s ok. Just get some rest, ok?”

“Ok” Sam closed her eyes again.

“Oh God, no wonder she didn’t want us to know. I hope Jacob gets here soon” Daniel said.

“Indeed. Major Carter probably didn’t realize what she just said.”

“Yeah you’re right. Jack are you ok?” Daniel noticed the sad look on Jack face.

“Yeah, I will be” Jack said, still looking at Sam.

General Hammond contacted Major Davis at the pentagon and gave him the latest update on what had happened to Jack semen and what had happened to Sam.

Major Davis told General Hammond that he would inform the Joint Chiefs of the happenings in the past twenty-four hours and that the NID were somehow connected, but that they didn’t know exactly who was involved.

The next day Janet told General Hammond that she found something in Sam blood work. Her hormone levels were up and there was some sort of drug in her system that she couldn’t identify. Sam had been drugged and there was semen found in Sam. They were waiting for the results to come back but they already knew that it belonged to Jack. They just wanted to be sure.

The nurse that was on duty at the hospital was staying at the SGC just in case whoever was behind this should try to kill her. Major Davis showed up. He was talking to General Hammond and Janet when the alarms went off.

“Off world activation. General Hammond to the control room.” General Hammond went down to the control room.

“Sir, it’s the Tok’ra.”

“Open the iris.”

When Walter Harrison opened the iris, Jacob walked though. The gate shut down. George went down to greet his old friend.

“Jacob, I’m glad you could make it.”

“I came as soon as I could. How’s Sam?”

“You better come with me. I’ll explain to you in the briefing room.”

Hammond and Jacob went to the briefing room where Major Davis and Janet were waiting. They told Jacob about Sam’s condition and what had happened in the past few days. Jacob was shocked to hear what has happened to his daughter.

“Sir, if Sam is pregnant will the healing device have any affect in the fetus?”

“No, it won’t. Any idea who might be behind this?”

“Sorry Jacob, we don’t.”

“Can I see her?”

“Soon. She is being transported back here now that the infirmary is empty, I’ll call you soon as she arrives.”

“Thanks. If you don’t mind I need a shower and a change, plus some rest.”

“Sure, Jacob. I’ll get Walter to get your things for you from Major Carter's quarters and get the VIP room set up.”

“Thanks, let me know when she arrives Doc.”

“Ok.”

Major Davis viewed photos of all NID operatives with Nurse Rush; luckily it was all on the computer.