samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


7


Jack knocked on the door.

“Come in” Jack opened the door and poked his head in; when he saw her, it made him smile.

“Hey, how did it go today?” Jack said, as he walked in and shut the door.

“Good, it has tired me out a little. Thanks for the roses, they are beautiful.”

“That’s all right, I thought you would like some cheering up” Jack grabbed a chair and put it next to the bed and sat on it.

“Well it really did; is everything ok sir?”

“Sam, do you remember what happened when you had to make that damn bomb for Bauer and I went to find out why Hammond retied?”

“Yes, you found that Senator Kinsey knew about the threats to him. Why, what is this all about?”

“I don’t know how to tell you this, but”

Jack looked down at his hands and then looked into Sam’s blue eyes. He got up from the chair and he sat on the edge of her bed, taking her hand in his.

“Sam, we think that you might be pregnant.”

“What” Sam said in shock?

“Sam, please hear me out ok?”

“Ok”

Jack told her what had happened since he brought her back after she was shot in the back, about Airmen Clarke, his missing semen sample, every thing.

“Oh God, I just can’t believe this is happening; why didn’t you tell me when you first found out?”

“Sam, you had enough problems on your mind, with having no feelings in your legs. I’m sorry for not telling you sooner. Now that you are getting better and we have people out there trying to find out who is behind this. If Kinsey is behind this, I’m going to kick his ass.”
“Sir, Jack, if I am pregnant I’m happy that you are the father of the child” Jack looked at Sam in shock at what she had just said.

“Sam, do you really mean that?”

“Yes, you can even ask Janet. Do you know when Janet is going to be taking the test?”

“Two weeks; in the mean time you will have to stay here on the base. If you do want to go anywhere, such as to your place or shopping you won’t be going alone. Daniel, Teal’c and I will be with you just in case those assholes will try to harm or kidnap you.”

“Ok, I would like to go home to check my mail and stuff.”

“Ok when would like to go?”

“Now; I have been resting for the past half hour and I would like to get some fresh air and do some shopping.”

“Ok, I’ll go and see if I can get you out of here. I’ll come back as soon as I can. Will you be ok?”

“Yes, thanks”

“Ok” Jack gave Sam’s hand a squeeze before letting it go.

Jack got up from the bed and left the room. He went to speak to Daniel and Teal’c; they agreed to go with them just in case something happened to Sam. Then Jack went to talk to both Janet and General Hammond. They agreed to let Sam out for the afternoon since she had already been on the base for over a week and would continue for a while longer.

When that was sorted out, he let Teal’c and Daniel know that they were leaving in about fifteen minutes, since Sam still had to take things easy. They were going to meet them on the surface. Then Jack went to Sam’s quarters, to let her know that she could leave, as long as the rest of the team was with her and she was ok with that. Fifteen minutes later they met in the car parking lot, Daniel’s car was next to Jack’s truck.

“Ok Sam where to first?”

“Home, I would like to check on few things first.”

“Ok, home it is.”

Teal’c went with Daniel, while Sam went with Jack, since she wasn’t allowed to drive anywhere for a while. Fifteen minutes later they pulled up outside of Sam’s house. Daniel and Teal’c checked out the area to make sure everything was ok, before Jack helped Sam out of his truck and then the four of them went up to her house.

Jack opened the door for her and went in first to make sure that everything was clear and then the rest followed a short distance behind him. Once in the house and the door was closed, Sam went to check her mail and e-mail, paid her bills and after an hour she had finished everything she needed to do. Then she wrote down a list of things she needed to get from the shops in the mall.

She took a bag out of the closet and started packing a few things that she would need while on the base, since she was going to be there for the next two weeks. She then made sure that the plants were watered and they all left the house to go to the mall.

“Ok, where to now Sam?” Daniel asked.

“The mall”

“Ok, we will follow you guys” Daniel said.

They pulled out of Sam’s place to head to the mall, not knowing that both the NID and two SG teams were following them.

General Hammond and Major Davis talked after Jack had left the General’s office and they agreed to have some extra men following SG1 just in case there were still any of the NID out there. One of the SG men, Major Ferretti, noticed that two black SUVs were also following SG1, so he called Hammond and told him about the two SUV’s.

“Ok, thanks for letting me know that Major. When you get a chance, find out who they are without letting SG1 know that they are being followed.”

“Yes Sir, but Jack will know that they are being followed sir”

“I’m aware of that son, just do the best you can.”

“We will sir; it looks like they are heading to the mall sir”

“Ok, I’ll send some back up to help out”

“Ok, thank you sir, we will keep you posted”

“Ok, you do that” then Hammond hung up and he got on the radio.

“Reynolds, you and Dixon follow SG1 in the mall, Jones, Andrew you are with us, we are going to find out who these guys are with out letting SG1 know”

“Copy that, what about back up?” Dixon asks

“It’s on it was”

“Ok”