samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


8


When SG1 arrived at the mall they found two car parks next to each other. The two black SUV’s parked a few cars down from where they parked and the two SG teams parked their three cars not far from the two SUV’s.

They noticed that SG1 were getting out of their vehicles. Jack was helping Sam out, looking around at the same time. The hairs on the back of his neck started to rise up, which told him that they were being watched but he wasn’t going to let Sam know. Jack just wanted to make sure she had a good time shopping.

“So Sam, where to first?” Daniel asked as they all walked towards the entrance door, distracting Sam while Teal’c let Jack know about the two vans.

“You will see Daniel” Sam said smiling.

Jack and Teal’c were behind Daniel and Sam.

“T, we are being watched.”

“Indeed, two black SUV’s have been following us since we left Major Carter’s house”

“Which ones?”

“The ones over there O’Neill”. Teal’c turned his head to where the two vans were parked and Jack looked over to where Teal’c was indicating.

“I see; come on, let’s help Sam spend her money” Jack said, smiling.

As soon as SG1 was in the mall, Reynolds and Dixon followed them but tried not to let them know that they were being followed. In the meantime, the rest waited in their cars for any movement from the two SUV vans.

“Sir I have an idea” Lt Jan Cook said.

“What is it Lt?”

“Sir, I could slowly let down their tires, so if SG1 has to leave in a hurry, there is no way they could follow.”

“Good idea; since you’re the smallest out of all of us, can you do it without letting them know?”

“Yes sir”

“Ok, go for it”

Jan got out of the car and grabbed her bag to take with her, then slowly worked her way towards the first SUV. She managed to get her overalls out of her bag and put them on and she got underneath the first van. Within ten minutes all the tires were slowly going down, so she did the same thing to the next van. She managed this without them noticing what was going on. She quickly took her overalls off and cleaned her hands with some handy wipes that was also in her bag and she was back in the car with a smile on her face.

“Mission accomplished sir”

“What did you do?”

“I stuck a bit of a tooth pick in the valve sir, so within about ten minutes all of the tires will be flat.”

“Did you hear any thing of their plans while under the vans?”

“All I can tell for sure is that there are at least six in the first van and about eight in the second. They are going to wait for them to come out and then they will tranquilize them sir. They are going to try to take all four of them”

“Good work, thanks. Our back up should be here in about five minutes.”

While they were waiting for more back up and for the tires to flatten, SG1 went into a lingerie store. Daniel and Teal’c waited outside on a couple of benches, while waiting for Jack and Sam to come out of the store. Sam wanted to go in there alone, but Jack wouldn’t let her go in by herself, so he told Teal’c and Daniel that he would go in with her.

Sam was looking at getting some new underwear for weeks now but every time SG1 had a couple of days down time it would be cancelled because they had to go and rescue another SG team or the Tok’ra wanted their help. Sam was looking at what they had in the store; she was able to get a couple of bra’s and panties to match them with Jack watching her shop.

“Sam, have you every tried any of these lace ones on?”

“No”

“Why not, I think you would look sexy in them” Jack whispered into her ear and when she turned to look at him Sam was blushing as Jack was smiling and flicking his eyebrows at her.

“Sir, Jack, I… I don’t wear those kind of bras.”
“Would you please try one on, just for me” Jack gave Sam a puppy dog look, which she loved so much.

“Ok, just this once” then the sales lady walked over to them.

“Hello, can I help you with anything?”

“Ah, yes, Sam would like to try this on “Jack picked up the bra from the rack and passed it to the woman.

“Ah yes, this brand has been very popular with the women, I see your husband has good taste; please follow me to the changing rooms”

“Ok, here, can you hang on to these please Jack” Sam passed the items that were in her hands to Jack.

“Sure”

They followed the lady to where the changing rooms were. Sam went in there alone so she could try it on, while the sales lady went to help another customer.

“Sam, are you ok in there?” Jack called out on the other side of the door

“Yea, I’ve got it on”

“Well?”

“It is comfortable, but I don’t know”

“Would you like a man opinion?”

“Are you offering?”

“Yea”

“Ok, come in”

Jack opened the door and poked his head in. Jack’s eyes widened when he saw Sam in the blue silk lace bra.

“Wow, Sam that bra suits you, you do look sexy in it” Jack said, smiling

“You think so?”

“I could get Daniel to check it out”

“No, thank you”
“Are you going to buy it?”

“No, I thought about it”

“Ok, I’ll let you get change then”

“Ok, can you pass me the others that’s in you hands, I want to try them on”

“Ok, here you go, it’s a shame though”.

Jack passed back the other items to Sam, then he took one more look and he left her alone. Then he noticed the sales lady walking over to where Jack was, so he met her halfway.

“How did it go sir?”

“She is not going to buy it since she is trying the others on now; I’m going to buy it for her. Can you help me with the items before she returns, I know it is her birthday in couple of weeks.”

“Sure, Helen, can you please help this gentleman while I check on his wife.”

“Sure, what is it that you are interested in sir?”

Jack showed Helen the bra and she got the one that was in her size. They did the same with the panties. Jack bought light and dark green, five different blues, black, white, cream, purple, apricot, red and caramel brown.

When they arrived at the check out counter, Jack had another thought.

“Have you got any of those silk robes and the negligee to match in Sam’s size?”

“Yes we have, they are just over here sir”

Jack followed Helen; he bought Sam a light and dark blue, pink, light green, red and white silk negligee with robes to match it. When they arrived back at the counter, Jack paid for all off them and then he quickly ducked outside.

“Here look after these will ya, its Sam’s birthday present” Jack passed the two shopping bags to Daniel

“Ok, what did you get her?”

“See the display in the window, the negligee and robe to match, that’s what I got her”

“Jack?”
“I better get back in there” then Jack went back into the store.

“Teal’c ,I’ll go and put these in the car. I’ll be right back.”