samandjack.net

Story Notes: Author: Nikki.H. scc@thepla.net

Key words: S /J R

Archive: SJ yes, Heliopolis yes.

Feedbacks: COme on, everyone loves feedback! =)


"What ya reading?" Jack asked curiously, as Daniel flipped the pages in a book he had been grossly intent on all evening.

They had arrived on the deserted planet 2 days ago, and decided on spending their last night in a small clearing. Night had fallen 2 hours ago and the SG-1 team sat around a roaring fire.

Daniel looked up, as if pulled out of a daydream and held up the book to him. "A mix and match guide to astrology." He explained, going back to the book.

Jack rose his eye brows unintrested. "Hmm, starsighs and stuff, huh?" He rolled his eyes sarcastickly. "Intresting stuff."

"It is." Daniel exclaimed, holding the book to him defensively. "There's lot's of intresting stuff in here." He looked over a Sam, who had been massaging her wrist. "Sam gave it to me."

Sam looked up to see who had said her name. Seeing the book she smiled and went back to massaging her wrist. She hissed as she adjusted it and went back to rubbing it.

This action didn't go unnoticed by Jack. Reaching into his back back that he was leaning against, he pulled out some musle relaxant cream. "Gimme your wrists." He said and Sam reluctantly gave him her wrists.

"Did you end up finding what starsigh Teal'c was, Daniel?" Sam asked trying to take her mind off the soothing feeling she felt while Jack rubbed the cream into her wrists.

Daniel shook his head, flipping though some more pages, until he rested upon one red one. "No, but i found out that your a Sagittarian."

Sam nodded and tried to turn her wrists. Jack touched the spot where it had hurt and started massaging more cream into it. Her wrists felt warm and was tingling with sensations. {wow, that cream is good} Sam thought as she smiled her thanks to Jack.

"And just what is a Saggitarian?" Jack asked, putting the cream away. He smiled and rolled Sam's sleeve back down, brushing away the tingling feelings he felt in his hands.

Daniel cleared his throat and skimmed the page. "Well, Sam, who is a sagattarian is restless and visionary, she loves to explore new horizions. Sam has a bold and optomistic attitude, and treats life as a journey full of adventure. Her enthusiasm and positive outlook, often attract good fortune-"

Daniel looked up when he heard Sam snort. Jack shook his head and laughed, nudging her side. He shot them a look and contiued.

"With whatever you encounter on the way is always greeted with a warm heart, an open mind and a ready smile-"

This time he was interupted by Jack who had snorted. "You didn't see her last week when her doo hickey didn't work."He jerked a thumb to Sam and smiled. "She broke more of them thingy's than i could."

Daniel watched as Sam gave Jack a light 'thump' across his cheast and he grinned smugly. Daniel sighed. "I'm just reading what's in the book guys."

Jack answered him with a role of the eyes and waved at him to contiue. "Go on Danny Boy."

"OK, Sagittarians, Sam, is warm and enthusiastic, often taking the lead at the start of romance. They flirt naturally with the opposite sex, and it wont be long before your laughing along to their jokes-"

"Look out Simmons." Jack cracked. Sam shot him an evil look and he started laughing. He held up his hands in defense but still chuckled.

"Sagattarians are fast movers, and may have no qualms about jumping into bed at an early stage in the relationship-"

"Samantha Carter!" Jack shrieked. "What would dad say?" Jack joked. Sam shook her head, hidding her laughter and burried her head embarrssed in her jacket.

"Daniel are you making this up?" Sam asked, trying to see what Daniel was reading. Daniel shooked his head honestly and Sam shrugged.

"As i was saying, Sagittarians usually have a heatly sexuality and a session between the sheets can be great fun-" Daniel blushed, while Jack leant back and howled into the moon.

"The many Talents of Samantha Carter." Jack said laughing. "That's what we'll put on your tomb stone."

Sam shot him a filtly look. "Keep doing that Sir, and you'll be the one with the tombstone." Sam protested. Jack just laughed and patted her shoulder.

Once they had settled Daniel went on. "When it comes to the affaris of the heart, Sagittarians shoot from the hip, and they have no difficulty in declaring thier infactuation for you. They are bold and enjoy the adventure of the chase, trying hard to keep a sense of excitment once the relationship is settled. WIth a sagattarian as a parnter, life is certain to be never dull-"

Daniel looked up waiting for Jack to say some remark, but instead all he got was a goofy grin from Jack and an expectant look from Sam. He smiled to himself, noticing that Sam was leaning comfortably against Jack's arm and his hand was drapped behind her.

" A party animal by heart, a sagittarian also know's how to relax. Your friendliness put's other's at ease, and most sagattarians have a large circle of freinds at work. You can be quiet bandy after a couple of drinks and keep everyone entertained with your jokes and tall stories-"

Jack was nodding, trying to keep his laughter in, But he was nudging Sam in the ribs. "P3X-"

Sam raised her hands. "Don't start about the drink." She warned, stopping him mid sentance. Jack shut up though and just nodded Daniel on.

"Umm, Sagattarian women have a reputation for being emotionally tuff, never letting people in to closely. But secretly a sagattarian woman desires a many who is strong enough to support and share her many desires and dreams. Though a sagattarian would deny this-"

"Hmf." Sam muttered. Daniel looked at her and smirked. Jack was laughing quietly and shaking his head. "What about him?" Sam said, jabbing her finger at Jack.

Daneil looked at the book and flipped back to the begining of the book. "Jack's a dead give away, He's a Aries."

"A what?" Jack replied. "Come on, what does this book recon i am? Am i a party animal like Sam here?" He replied mischeviuosly leering something in her ear that Daniel didn't hear. What ever it was, he didn't catch it, but Sam blushed so he let it go.

"Ok, Jack, like your namesake, the Ram, you are a natural born leader, born first, you are used to being first and possess a pioneering and determined spirit. Your abundant physical and mental energy helps you to make your mark on the world. Work provides the nessasary challanges- but what ever the field all ariens need outside activities in which to assert themselves and seek action, daring and adventure-"

"Damn right!" Jack said raising his fist. "I'm liking this book, read more Daniel."

"You are at heart Fearless, and tend to rush in where angels dear to tread. Impulsive and gutsy, your initial reactions and decisions usually turn out well, but with age comes wisdom, which allowes you to hold back when neccessary-"

"Huh!" Sam cried before she realised she had said it out loud. "Sorry." She appologised.

"As an aries Jack, you are driven by a need to win, and this gives you a very competitive attitude. You simply want to come first, and want to make sure that every ones knows it. Becasue of this you thrive on rivalry, which is fine if you could accept second place. You are not superman- even though you think you are-"

Daniel was stopped as Sam burst out laughing. SHe covered her mouth, but giggles escaped from her hand and Jack gave her a mock hit. "I'm wounded Sam." He said. "Really miss 'session between the sheets'." Sam stopped and shot him a look, but a grin was evident on her face.

"Hungry for new experinces, your great sense of humour helps you to get the most out of life. Unforchantly, you become bored and restless quiet easyily."

"Aint that the truth." Sam muttered.

Jack shot her a look. "Listen missy..."He warned shaking a finger at her. But Sam had stopped. She was rubbing her wrists again and Daniel noticed that Jack had automatickly picked up the cream and was rubbing her wrists again.

It was more sensal as he rubbed though, and Daniel felt uncomfortable as Jack started to trace small patterns on the inside while they waited for him to go on.

"In some ways, the typical Airen is quite primitive when it comes to courtship. You proffer to do the chasing, and courtship is your chance to prove your dominance and masculinity. This as a result, can resolve in quick unattached flings, only to filfil the need of excitment. However, when an Arien falls in love, it is not half hearted. They are a true romantic at heart and will go out of their way to keep the relationship excitting."

"Ohhh." Sam teased. "You gone soft on us Jack? Is that why the General is so nice to you, your serving him candle light dinners."

Jack shot her a joking look of hate and started to tickle under her arms. She screamed and pushed him away.

"Ok! Ok! I give." She cried out. She sat up and held out her hand for him to keep rubbing. He took it and started rubbing again. "Go on Daniel." Sam urged.

" Aries is a very physical sign, and their powerful sexuality is something they are normally very comfortable with. Arien men have sexual appetite and they make a natural and somewhat demanding lover."

Daniel looked up. Both of them where very quiet and the joking mood had disapeared and replaced with a tension.

" Male Ariens can be prone to the sexiest behaviour, and will sometimes have problems relating to strong powerful and indepentant woman. However once an Arien is confidant enough an Ariens man will give the woman the freedom and support to be herself."

A quiet tone settled over the camp site and Daniel looked over at Teal'c. He had been quiet the whole time, observing the two interacting.

Both where equally flushed in the cheeks and neither one had realised that Jack was still rubbing her wrists. Teal'c looked at Daniel with an amused smile. "What about compatibility Daniel Jackson?"

Daniel grinned and scanned the book. "Oh sorry. An Arien is most suited to a fire sigh and when the two sighs come together as one there can be an explosion of fire works. They are most bonded with their stubourn minds and powerful positions. A water sigh can be good a first, but will extinush any flames and keep the male restricted."

"What are the fire sighs." Teal'c asked, generally curious. Jack and Sam both looked up expactantly, almost eager.

"A fire sigh consits of An Arien, Leo and most importantly a Sagattarian. Often the bonding of a Sagattarian and An Arien can be a perfect astrological bonding, the results erotic and rewarding."

Daniel looked up and saw Sam blushing furiously and Jack was just staring at her hand that was laying on his lap.

"Well." Daniel said slamming the book shut, making them both jump. "I'm going to bed. See you in the morning." He said leaving them to sit by the fire. Teal'c said his goodnight and left.



=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=



Daniel yawned and stretched in his sleeping bag. Rolling over, he reached for his glasses and squinted at the morning sun.

Daniel pulled the tent cover away and stood out in the morning sunlight. He spotted Teal'c sitting amoungst flowers not far from the camp, obviously in a state of kel-no-ream.

Daniel looked around and stretched again. He reached over to kick at the dying ambers and a smile crossed his features. Beside the fire where 2 jackets and a shirt.

The grin grew as he noticed the trail of discared boot's led to Jack's tent. Grinning he walked over to Jack's tent.

Peaking through the flaps, Daniel felt a smile sting his features. A ruffled blond haired lay asleep to the world in the protective arms of Jack. A smile played across Jack's lips as he slept, and his hands rested on Sam's naked back.

Daniel turned and went back to the camp fire, making enough noise to wake the sleeping couple, but not enough to let them know he knew what they had been up too.

Daniel looked over at his astrology book, and shook his head. {now why didn't i do that sooner?} he wondered, as he heard Sam dash to her own tent.



=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

DA END!!!!!

-nikki.h.