samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


Chapter 10

“Skaa’ra”

“O’Neill” they hugged and the others relaxed and smiled when they heard the name O’Neill.

“What are you doing here? Where is Danyel?”

“Right behind you” and every one turned at the sound of the voice.

“Daniel, Sam told me you spoke to her.”

“Hi Jack. Yeah, talk later. Thor will be here in half an hour; good idea Sam.”


“Thanks Daniel; what about Anubis?”

“He will be here in an hour.”

”Ok, we better get started then, this way. Oh Skaa’ra make sure no one touches that bomb; it is for Anubis.”

“Who is Anubis?”

“A snake head like Ra but more powerful and he is after the Eye of Ra and once he has that nothing can stop him.”

“We can defeat him like we defeated Ra” Jack put his hands on
Skaa’ras shoulders.

“Listen to me; if he gets hold of the Eye, he can and will destroy this planet with the weapon he has. We are here to stop that from happening.”

“We will help you look for the eye of Ra.”

“I know where it is” and then the gate started spinning.

“Take cover” every one hid and waited.

“Daniel, what are you doing?” Jack asked.

“It’s SG2 Jack” then he turned and walked around a corner and disappeared.

When the worm hole was formed, SG2 stepped through and the gate shut down.

“Colonel O’Neill.”

“Yeah” Jack stepped out and saw it was SG2

“What are you guys doing here?” then the others came out from their hiding places.

“General Hammond sent us here after we contacted the Asgard.”

“Ok, you guys stay here and look after the bomb. We are going for the Eye of Ra.”

“Yes sir.”

“Good” then he turned to look at Sam.

“Carter, after you.”

They followed Sam through the pyramid until she came across a wall. She took a small block of C4 out, with a detonator, and then they hid around the corner.

“Fire in the hole” She said on the radio and pushed the button.

There was a big explosion and once the dust settled, they walked to where the hole was and walked through to the next chamber. There was writing on the walls, with drawings. She stepped forward and then took one of Daniel’s old brushes and brushed one small area. She then stepped back and raised her gun, using the targeting laser light from the scope and pointed it a point on the wall. They all heard a click and a brick moved.

Sam turned the light off and stepped forward and moved the brick which opened up into a small chamber. There were two things wrapped up in cloth and she picked up the first one and removed the cloth. As she turned around to the others, she was smiling.

“Got it.”

“What’s the second one?”

“I don’t know, here.”

She passed the Eye of Ra to Jack and then turned around and picked up the second wrapped item.

“It’s heavy, whatever it is.”

Teal’c stepped forward and Sam moved aside so he could remove it from the hole. Sam unwrapped it and frowned.

“Jonas, do you think you can translate this?”

“We will have to take it back to the SGC; wait a minute” he looked at and also frowned.

“It say’s something about the Lost City/”

“Atlantis?”

“Could be but I’ll have to do some research when we get back.”

“Ok, put it in my back pack” Sam said.

She took off her backpack while Jonas wrapped it up again then Teal’c carefully put it in the backpack and they put the backpack in a safe place.

“Jonas, you might as well start taping everything here.”

“Ok”

He got the camera out and started taping the walls as well as using the brush to move dust away so he could have a better look at what was on the wall. Ten minutes later, Jack and Sam disappeared in a bright light.

“Where are O’Neill and Major Carter?” Skaa’ra asked.

“Thor must be here,” Jonas said.