samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


When jack and Sam arrived on Thor ship they look around and walk over to where Thor is.

"Thor buddy"

"O'Neill, Major Carter"

"Hi Thor"

"Did you being the eye of Ra with you?"

"Yes we did"

"Place it in the circle over here and I'll make a copy of it for you"

"Thanks"

Jack put the disk in the table in the middle of the circle, and then

Thor moved some stones. Then the copy was made and appeared.

"It is done"

"Thanks Thor"

"You are welcome, I must depart now"

"Ok, thanks"

Sam pick the real eyes of Ra while jack pick up the fake and wrap it up again. Then they were beamed down to where they were before.

"Well how did it go with Thor?"

"Good"

They all left the chamber and headed to where the stargate was. Sam dials a planet, when it whoosh in to life, Sam through the eye of Ra into the forming event a risen, then few seconds late the gate shut down, and then she turn around and join the others. They all sat down and talk for a while. Skar'ra show up with the moonshine as jack called it.

"Moon shine" he asked looking at Shar'ra

"Moon shine" he said grinning

"We will wait till Anubis is gone then we all can cerebrate, ok"

"Ok" the other drink except for SG1 & 2. They all talk for a while till Jack look at his watch.

"Ok kids, it show time"

He told the Abydosians what to do and the same with SG2. Once every thing was set, and the bomb was hidden near the rings, SG1 return back to the chamber and put the fake eye of Ra back and close the door.

When it was close they heard two clicks on the radio to let them know that the jaffa have arrived. When the jaffa arrived in the chamber, there was a stand off between the jaffa and SG1.

"Are you guys looking for the eye of Ra?" jack asked

"Yes where is it?"

"Well we are looking for it as well"

"I'll shell come in there unarm and help you find it and when it is found and I've got it, we will leave this place"

"I don't know, what do you think Carter?"

"Well he might be able to help, the choose is yours sir?"

"Mmm, let me think, well ok"

The first prime pass his staff weapon, knife and zat with the other jaffa their, then walk over to them and to the wall, he look at it with Sam and Jonas, while jack and Teal'c watch the other jaffa.

"Major Carter and I think it has to do with hole here, from what I can translate some thing to do with red light" Jonas said pointing to the red hole while still dusting around the area.

"I agree, we do we get red light?" Sam turn to Skar'ra who was with them

"Skar'ra, have you got any sort of a red gem?"

"Yes, I'll go and get one for you major Carter, but" he turn to look at the jaffa the first prime turn to see what he was looking at

"Let the boy through" Jack gave Skar'ra a nod then he left.

They all waited fore few minutes then he returned with a ruby and passed it to Sam

"Thanks" she then got out her pocket touch and turn it on. She put the gem partly over the hole and then the torch

"I hope this will work" she mutter to her self, she moved the gem

around till they heard a click and to door partly open again.

The jaffa pushed Sam out of the way and he open the door and pulled it out and open the cloth and smile. Then he left with the rest of the jaffa. They quickly and quietly follow him to the rings and head them beam up to the ship. Two members of SG2 arrived with the bomb, while the third one was over where buttons were, he push the four ones slow at that time Sam set the timer and step away

"Now" he pushed the last button and the rings were activated.

When the jaffa heard the rings activated they ran to the ring room to see the bomb, by the time the jaffa push the third button there was a big exposition. SG1 and the Abydosians ran out side and look up. They all cheer that it work, they couldn't believe how big the explosion was.

"Now it's time to celebrate," jack said smiling at Sam they all headed back in side to eat and drink and laugh.

Sam saw Daniel and got jack attention, they both got up and walk out side causing few giggles among the Abydosians. When they walk out side Daniel was they're waiting for them

"Hi guys"

"Daniel"

"I got some good news and bad news"

"Daniel what's wrong?" then Oma appeared

"Oma" Sam said

"Daniel has broken one of our rules and he is going to be punish for

it"

"What are you going to do to him?"

"Make him for get every thing"

"Woo, every thing, you mean his whole life or when he was with you?"

"With us, he broke a sarkiest rule"

"What was the rule?"

"Interfering when he shouldn't be. I knew that every thing was going to be all right"

"He just worried about all of us, both you and I know what he was like when he was on SG1"

"I know, I've been watching over you all, that is why he is going to be return to you"

"Well thank you, I think" jack said

"Daniel you said that there was good and bad news?"

"Ah yes, that was the bad news the punishment, but the good news is you plan work Sam. Anubis ship is destroyed and he had no choice be to ascent when Oma and the other were able to return him back to human form on a planet close to a black hole with no stargate on it"

"Ah, ok, so what happens now"

"I'll remove what happen to Daniel and then he can go home with you and your friends"

"Ok"

Daniel and Oma stand in front of each other and she went all glowy around Daniel. Jack and Sam had to cover their eyes; minute later she took human form.

"What happen" Daniel asked

"What was the last thing you remember Daniel?"

"I was dying and Oma gave me a choice, I spoke to you jack before I went through the gate and I'm here, how long have I been away for?"

"Over a year Daniel and it's good to have you back" Sam smiled and steps ford to give him a hug.

"I did some thing wrong didn't I?"

"Daniel you will never change, you some times don't listen to me and you get into trouble" Jack said then gave him a hug

"Oh, well then, sorry Oma for what ever I did wrong"

"We will meet again Daniel" she smile

"I hope so to Oma" then she went all glowy and disappeared into the sky.