samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


It was a month before everyone from the SGC could leave and return to their families again. Mark and his family were able to return to San Diego since the weather was getting warmer and the snow was melting. Jacob invited the Tok’ra Council to Earth so they could meet JJ and Ian for the first time and also to see snow and they accepted.

Families were slowly returning to their homes as the power to the city was slowly returning to normal. Jack, Sam and other base personnel were finally able to retrieve their cars from where they had been left.

Dr Warner, Janet and the other medical staff went to check the hospital to see what damage had been done only to be greeted by US Army troops. After showing their ID’s, they were allowed in to check the hospital before leaving in their cars. Janet and Cassie were able to return back to their home by the end of February; Daniel, Teal’c, Sarah and Jonas were back home two days later.

Jack and Sam were finally able to take their sons home for the first time during the second week in March. Colorado Springs and the rest of Colorado didn’t return back to normal by June. Thirty people had died during the January storms and a number of homes were either destroyed or damaged.

Daniel and Janet were married in August at the Historic Pinecrest on Palmer Lake, surrounded by family and friends. Jack was best man and Sam matron of honour. There were over two hundred guests at their wedding and General Hammond gave Janet away; Mark and his family had also been invited to the wedding. Everyone enjoyed themselves at the wedding and Jack and Sam were able to get them alone during the reception.

“We have your wedding gift” Jack said.

He pulled out an envelope and passed it to Daniel who opened it and was shocked to find hotel reservations for The Radisson Edwardian Mayfair Hotel, in London, for two weeks.

“Wow, you guys are amazing, thank you” and they all hugged.

“You two are leaving by private plane from COS at 0100 in the morning to London, where you two will be staying, all expenses paid, for including a limo from the Heathrow airport to the hotel and return, everything” Jack said.

“That is including the spa that they have there,” Sam said.

“Wow, thank guys but our passports?”

“Already to go.” Sam said.

“Thanks but how can we repay you?”

“For crying out loud Daniel, it’s a wedding gift. All we want from you two is that you have fun for the two weeks that you are away, ok?”

“Thanks Jack and we will” and he gave Janet a kiss.

“Good; now let’s join the rest of the party.”

“Sure” and they went to join everyone else.

Daniel and Janet did enjoy themselves while they were away. When they returned home they were shocked to find that all of Janet and Cassie’s things had been moved into Daniel’s house and Teal’c, Jonas and Sarah’s things had been moved out and into Janet’s house. They decided to pay Janet rent on the house and that was acceptable.

A month later Sam had a dream which had her smiling. Bra’tac came to the SGC with news that all of the Goa’uld were dead. After the Jaffa found out what SG1 had done to destroy the Replicators and Ba’al and his clones they realized how powerful the Tau’ri were and that they and Teal’c believed in their freedom.

When she woke up that morning and told Jack about the dream, he was happy that the war with the Goa’uld was now finally over. When they went to work that morning, Bra’tac, right on time, arrived at the SGC with a huge grin on his face.

“We know Bra’tac, Sam told me this morning.”

“Yes, it is wonderful news.”

“Bra’tac, if you have some time we want to introduce you to a couple of new additions to the family.”

“Yes, I would be honoured”

Then Sam and Teal’c arrived, each carrying one of the twins. Teal’c passed JJ over to Jack and then he shook Bra’tac’s hand.

“Bra’tac all is well?”

“Yes Teal’c; the war is over and all Jaffa are now free and the false Gods are dead.”

“This is wonderful news.”

“Indeed brother” then he noticed the twins, who were looking at him.

“Bra’tac, I would like you to meet JJ and Ian, our twin sons.”

“They look like you O’Neill” and Sam giggled.

“Yes they do Bra’tac. It is good to see you again.”

“Where is Daniel Jackson?” Bra’tac asked just as Daniel walked up to them.

“Bra’tac, hi” Sam passed him a tissue.

“Daniel, you’re wearing Janet’s lipstick.”

“Oh, thanks” he took it and wiped it off.

“Dr Fraiser and Daniel were married last month” Jack said, smiling.

“Congratulations, Dr Jackson”

“Thank you.”

“I must return to Chulak now, there are still things that need to be done.”

“Of course” Jack turned and looked up at the control room.

“Dial it up” he yelled out and then the gate started spinning.

“I shall come and visit soon old friend.”

“Yes, you must; Ishta and Ry’ac have been asking after you.”

“I miss them also.”

“Teal’c, you can go tomorrow and visit with them for a few days.”

“Thank you O’Neill” then the wormhole was formed.

“I will see you all again soon.”

“You too Bra’tac” Sam said and then he walked up the ramp and through the gate and it shut down.

“What did Bra’tac want anyway?”

“The Goa’uld are dead and the Jaffa are now free. They found out that we were the ones who destroyed the Replicators and Ba’al and his clones.”

“Oh, that was good news.”

They walked out of the gate room and headed to the mess hall for lunch. Teal’c left the next morning for two weeks to visit with Ishta and Ry’ac.

Two months later, during their Thanksgiving celebration, Jonas and Sarah announced their engagement. Sarah showed them the amethyst and diamond ring that Jonas had given her. It was an oval amethyst with twelve diamonds around it, set in 18ct yellow gold. Everyone was happy for them and congratulated them.

On the same day Daniel and Janet announced that they were going to be parents in seven months and everyone congratulated them on the happy news. They all had a lot to be thankful for that Thanksgiving.

When Christmas came around Jack and Sam were in bed early in the morning and they had just made passionate love and were now snuggled in one another’s arms.

“Jack?”

“Yes” she rolled until she was on top of him.

“I have a present for you.”

“Oh, what is it?”

“Well, you won’t get it for another seven months” she said and smiled.

“Seven months?” then it clicked and he smiled.

“You’re pregnant?”

“Yep; Janet confirmed it yesterday.”

“That is wonderful news Sam” he gave her a kiss and rolled them both over.

“I love you Sam.”

“I love you too” and they kissed again.

While everyone was opening up their Christmas presents, Jack and Sam shared their good news and everyone was happy for them. A week later they celebrated Jack and Sam’s second wedding anniversary and the twin’s first birthday. A few weeks later, on Valentines Day, Jonas and Sarah were married at the same Historic Pinecrest where Janet and Daniel were married. They were surrounded by family and friends.

Jack and Sam gave them a two-week honeymoon, all expenses paid, for at the ‘Ramses Hilton Hotel’ in Cairo, Egypt. They included airfare and a rented Land Rover for them for the two weeks they were there. They had a wonderful time and when they returned they were well tanned.

About a month after Jonas and Sarah’s wedding Harry Maybourne called the SGC but since he couldn’t come to earth Jack sent SG1, minus Sam, and SG2 to find out what Harry wanted. Jonas called Jack four hours later, telling him that they had found a ship, an Ancient ship. Sam talked him into going to find out what they had. Jack decided to go and look at the ship. A few hours later they all returned, with Mayborne in tow.

“Colonel Carter!” Harry called out and then there was the sound of a ‘zat’ being fired and Mayborne collapsed on the floor, twitching.

“Sam, what did you do that for?” Jack asked.

“That was pay back for when he zatted me. I promised myself that the next time I saw him I would zat him. As you say Jack, pay back is a bitch and you have said it yourself a few times that you had this urge to shoot him and you already have.” Harry was finally able to stand up.

“Happy now?” Harry asked.

“For now” Jack smiled at his wife.

“So, congratulations on a double promotion, marrying Jack, twins and another one on the way. You sure have been busy.”

“Yes we have, among other things. So, this ship you guys found, can you get it to work?”

“I don’t know how; that is your department.”

“Well, you will have to wait for five months before I can look at it.”

“What about that other guy, the one that likes you?”

“McKay? No way, I wouldn’t even trust him with one of my reactors.”

“Ok, ok.”

“I’ll let you guys go and have your post ops. I’m going to get some jello” she walked away, knowing that Jack was smiling at her. They followed her a few seconds later. Mayborne stayed on the base over night before returning to his planet.

Two months later Janet gave birth to Danielle Samantha Jackson. She had Daniel’s eyes and they were thrilled when she was born.

Four months after Danielle was born, Sam gave birth to ten-pound boy name Jacob Daniel and at the same time Sarah found out she was pregnant.

A month after Jacob was born Sam went off world for the first time in almost two years. She was able to get the ship working and when she did Jack rewarded her with a kiss. They were able to take the ship back to earth two hours later.

Six months after they returned with the ship, both Janet and Sam found out that they were pregnant again. This was going to drive both Daniel and Jack crazy but they were both happy. A couple of weeks later Sarah gave birth to Brendan and Brenda Quinn. Janet had finally decided to sell her house to them and Teal’c bought his own house not too far from Jack and Sam’s place.

Seven months later Janet gave birth to Nicolas Jackson; they had named him after Daniel’s grandfather, Nicholas Ballard. Three days later Sam gave birth to Mathew and Luke. Both of the boys were over eight pounds each. Jack and Sam were promoted again, when the boys were four months old. Three months later Jack retired so that he could spend more time with his family.

A year later Sarah, Sam and Janet found out that they were pregnant within two months of each other. Seven months later Sam gave birth to Grace and Adam. Sam decided to have her tubes tied since now they had a daughter which they had both always wanted.

Three weeks later Sarah gave birth to Dianne Janet and two weeks after Janet gave birth to Daniel Jackson Junior (DJ for short) and Jane Sarah Jackson. Cassie got married a year later and she had three girls and a boy. Sam retired a year after being promoted to Brigadier General, so she could spend more time with her family.

Mark and his family moved to Colorado Springs after Jacob Daniel was born. After they moved, he and Laura was given full clearance to know what Sam was really doing under the mountain and they were also told about the dreams she had been having and they learned about Jacob and Selmac. They all still get together at the O’Neill house for the holidays every year.

The End :)