samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


When they arrived at the base, Jack left after Sam left for her placto change. When she arrived there, she went to get change and went to the mess hall for breakfast. When she walked in she saw very hung over SG2 sitting at one table, she got her breakfast and went to join her team. She saw hung over Jonas and smiled

"Morning all"

"Morning" they all said. She sat opersit jack giving him the smile that he loves.

"Jonas how the head?"

"Sore, that drink was strong" Sam giggled

"Oh yeah and smooth" jack said

The five of them talk while having their breakfast then afterwards they all went to have the briefing with SG2 as well. Hour later Hammond was please that another goa'uld is dead and the ship as well.

"Sir colonel and I have been talking last night and I've decided to let rest of SG1 know what's going on with me"

"Are you sure Major?"

"Yes sir"

"All right, SG2 your dismiss" Once they were out of the room, Hammond had the door close.

"Sam what's going on?" Daniel asked.

"Three months ago nirti altered my DNA, I almost died cause she did to me Eggar who can read minds was able to get the information to undo what Nirti did to me and remaining of his people"

"Ah, Sam nirti was she experimenting again?"

"Yes using ancient machine to change ones DNA. The thing is when Eggar change me back to normal he accidentally add some thing in me" she took a deep breath and look around the room

"I've been having dream and they come true"

"Dream?" Jonas asked

"Yes like the mission we just had and when colonel and I saved rebel jaffa when they were having a meeting, it is the same with teams off world. I get between two hours to two days pre warning notice about what's going to happen to them and I was able to change it, now you know"

"Sam what happen to the ancient machine?" Daniel asked

"The Asgard got it now"

"Oh, ok"

"Is there any thing else?" they all shock their heads for no

"Good SG1 is week down time, so you can help Dr Jackson find a apartment or house, what Major Carter just sheared with you all just now, no one else must know about, if word gets out, you know what will happen to her"

"NID?" Daniel said

"Yes, dismiss" they all stood up and gather there papers.

"Ok now Danny boy is back barbecue my place tonight, hows that sound"

they all agree to it

"Sir what about inviting Janet and Cassie?"

"Sure why not, why don't we let Daniel take care of that" he saidgrinning

"Gee thank jack" they all left the briefing room.

"Sam"

"Yes Daniel"

"Any chance of reading any reports about what's happen since I was last alive?"

"Sure, it all on my disks in my lab I'll get them for you and take them to your lab"

"Thanks, see you later"

"Ok, see ya" they all went their separate ways for the rest of the day.

Sam went to her lab and got the disks and takes them to Daniel lab where he and Jonas were talking about the tablet that they brought back with them. She left them to their work and they both talked about what's been happening. She went back to her lab and did some work and do her report about what happen on their last mission.