samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Later that afternoon Sam went to the grocery store to buy couple of cold salads and cake. Once paid for she headed to jack place. When she arrived there. Jack greeted her at the door, once in side and the two bags were on the breakfast bar they both hug and kiss.

"What did you bring?"

"Potato salad, coleslaw and cake"

"Cake" He said grinning, then he kiss her again

"Yep Daniel favourite vanilla sponge with triple caramel whip in themiddle and on top"

"I'm sure he would love that"

"I know"

"Want a drink?"

"Sure"

"What to you want, beer, water, diet coke?"

"Beer thanks"

"Ok one beer coming up"

He gives her a kiss before heading into thekitchen to her two beers out and return and pass one to her, sherewards him with a smile and kiss.

"What time are the others arriving?"

"In few minutes" he pulled her against him and they both kisses.

"Mmm you smell wonderful" jack said, kissing her neck

"So do you Jack" they both kiss again, then they heard Teal'c truck pulled up in the driveway.

"Well it show time"

They both kiss till there was a knock on jack door. Jack went to answer it while Sam put the salads and cake in the fridge, then she got out beer and two cokes for the guys.

"Hey Sam"

"Hi Daniel"

She pass him a beer and cokes to Teal'c and Jonas, they thank her and they all went out side since it was a warm sunny day still. Jack put on some music on before joining the others out side. They all talk about what been happening in the past year to let Daniel know what's been going on even through he been reading mission reports all day.

Jack fired up the gill while still talking as well. Then there was a knock on the door and Sam got up to answer it. It was Janet and Cassie

"Hi Sam" they both hug

"Hi Cass, how was school?"

"It was ok"

"Want a drink"

"Yes thanks"

"Janet?"

"Sure what has the colonel got besides beer"

"Come on and have a look" they went into the kitchen

"Janet dose she know?"

"No I haven't had a chance to tell her"

"Mum, Sam what is it?" Sam got them both a dirt coke each

"Well we all know you love surprises right?" Sam said looking at Cassie

"Yes" she opened her can of coke and takes a sip of it

"Well there is one out back and I better carry the can just in case you drop it"

Sam took the can out of Cassie hand as they headed out the back sliding door and waited for her reaction.

"Hi Ja"