samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Jacob notice how they both work in the kitchen and saw Sam open the fridge door and bend over a bit to get some more drinks out. When Jack walked up behind her putting his hands on her hips, the Sam stood up and tilt her head as he kiss her neck.

Then she turn around and said some thing to him with a smile on her face and then Jack gave her a quick kiss before she moved out of the way so he could get the cake out. When they return out side they both were smiling. Jack open the big box in front of Daniel, his eyes widen when he saw the cake

"Jack you shouldn't, thanks"

"You should thank Sam, she the one who brought it"

"Thanks Sam my favourite"

"We know Daniel"

Jack cut up the cake and put slices on plate with a fork then pass it around till every one got a slice each. They all enjoyed the cake while still taking. Few hours later every one left except for Sam and Jacob. They were sitting in the living room drinking hot drink each.

"Ok you two what's going on"

"Dad?"

"Sam I saw you and Jack kissing in the kitchen before desert, you both know the rules"

"Dad in one of my dreams I saw Jack die in car accident and when I woke up, I called him and told him to wait for few more minutes before leaving home, which he did do. When we did meet at the coffeehouse he told me that there was an accident and all traffic was diverted and I told him about the dream I had and how I couldn't go on pretending that every thing was fine. So I told him my feelings about him, my true feeling and he felt the same way. We been keeping it a secret and no one knows till now. Dad Jack has help me out a lot since I've been having these dreams and General Hammond found out couple of weeks ago when Jack and I wanted to go through the gate and warn Teal'c and Bra'tac about what was going to happen. He did let us go and we did warn them and got them all through the gate just in time before the attack began I, we saved over seven hundred lives that day including Bra'tac and Teal'c. In my dream they were all slatted, it was a blood bath, it was worse thing I've ever seen"

Tears were falling down her checks, jack was next to her, and he saw the tears and pulled her into a hug.

"Sorry Sam, I didn't relies what you were going through" she sniffle

"It's ok dad, I'll tell you this, it was worse that the Jews during world war two, you know that I've seen a lot over the years since I've been with the SGC. But in my dream it was a night mare and lot worse that what joilnar seen I'll tell you that" both Jacob and Selmac were both shock with what Sam just said.

Selmac has seen a lot over the two thousand years both good and bad, but after what Sam has just told them they couldn't imagine what she saw.

"Will you be ok?"

"Yes I will be dad, jack has and always be there for me"

"That's good, well Sam we better get going"

"Ok dad" they all stood ups and walked to the door.

Jack and Jacob shook hands and then jack gave Sam a hug and kiss before they left in Sam car. Jack watch from his door way till he couldn't see her car, then close and lock it before turning off the light and going to bed.