samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


"Sam"

"He not here dad"

"Selmac you return early, is every thing alright?"

"No there is a spy on the base"

"How do you know of this?"

"Only I know who the spy is and how I know well it compercated, but you must trust me" Sam said

The guy nodded they walked few feet to where the rings are then they were down in the tunnels.

"Let's go to let the council know what's going on," Jacob said

They follow him with jack and Sam behind him, Sam was looking at all the tok'ra, there was no sign of the guy yet. When they reach the council chamber, Sam stoped and froze, jack notice it

"Sam" he whisper

"That him"

"Which one?"

"The one who looking at me"

Jack turn to see one of them men look at Sam and the others in shock. Selmac spoke to them for couple of minutes. When the goa'uld left the room Jack got Teal'c and Jonas to follow him and got Daniel to keep watch at the door.

"What is going on I'm please with this information you have past on to us but there is more isn't there?"

"Yes there is, Sam"

Sam walked around the table and crouches down then look up, she put her finger to her lips and then wiggle her finger for her father to walked over to what she was looking at. She step a side and her father crouch down to have a look and nodded he stood up and whisper some thing in the tok'ra ear. He nodded the pass the message on, by the time the other got the message they all got up

"We shell take a brake, Major Carter our scientist have found some thing interesting we would like for you to look at"

"Thanks, where is you labs?"

"This way"

They all walked out and headed to the rings, three trips later they were all on the surface Sam look at her watch.

"What is going on?"

"The guy that left just after we arrived, he is goa'uld, not tok'ra" jack said

"What?" Gashaw said in shock

"It true he gone to let the system lords know that we are here and that Daniel is alive"

"Then we must evacuate"

"Gashaw start sending the tok'ra and your things to the alpha site, tell them not to say any thing to the goa'uld to tip him off that we are on to him. If you send them to PYX482 they well die, the goa'uld will be waiting for you all to show up"

"How do you know this"

"Three months ago I have been given a special gift by accident, I can see the future in my dreams only up to two days about what going to happen to the people close to me. Hour ago I woke up from dream all of you died cause of the goa'uld. Only third survive and we haven't got much time and the alpha site is ready and waiting for all of us, you can take the symboite out of the host when we get there"

"She speaks the truth Gashaw" Selmac said

"Then we haven't got much time"

"Well then lets go"

They went back to the rings and down to the tunnels. The five tok'ra council-men and women started spreading the word on what to do. Hour and half-later most of the tok'ra and there things were at the alpha site.

Teal'c and Jonas still keep an eye on the goa'uld, he didn't know what was happening till the scout showed up to warn them about the system lords were on their way. So they finish gathering every thing up and lots of the tunnels have already collapsed by the time they got word.

The goa'uld was one of the last to go through the gate, when he got to the other side he was shock to see where he was. Two tok'ra quickly grab him and wrestle him to the ground.

Jacob walked over and checked the guy over; he removed a knife and zat from him. While one of the other tok'ra check his bags, one reveal communication ball and three dozen small naqadah bombs.

"We wish to remove the symboite immediacy," Gashaw said

"Sure, Sargent show them the infirmary"

"Yes sir, this way ma'am"

The two tok'ra pick up the goa'uld and follow the Sargent into the infirmary. Three other tok'ra took what they needed to remove the symboite. The alpha site team help get the tok'ra sorted out for the time being.

Jack called Hammond and gave him the good news, which he was please that the tok'ra are safe. Later that afternoon SG1 return back to earth while the tok'ra started moving to a new planet thanks to Sam help in finding one for them.

The tok'ra took the symboite out and killed it and replace it with a tok'ra symboite since it priviest host died two days earlier after collapsing at the bottom of the steps of the stargate.

He was returning when the goa'uld found out who he was and the tok'ra operative found out who the spy was that was with the tok'ra at that time.