samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


When SG1 return back to earth, they had the briefing hour after showers and post ops. Then they all left the base since they were all

on down time.

They spend the next two days helping Daniel find an apartment since all his things is still in storage. Only to find out that he was still getting paid even through he as ascended.

So he use the money to buy a five bedroom, four-bathroom house with double garage and big back lawn. He knew money was going to be tight but he knew that he got friends that will help him out. Once the papers were sign, he was happy.

That evening they all went out and celebrate Daniel new house. During the evening Sam notice that Daniel walk out side so she went to see if he was ok. Daniel turned when he heard some one approaching him and smile while it was Sam

"Hey are you ok?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about how tight money is going to be even through I spent most of my time on the base and what going to happen with SG1?"

"Well we could have a five person team then you and Jonas can get the work done quicker after all we both know what the colonel is like every time we go off world and you see some thing you want to translate"

"Yeah but will General Hammond allow it?"

"Well I'll say yes cause it is one way for the general to have revenge on the colonel, we both know what he is like with it comes to artefacts and translating, he can let both you and Jonas on the team" she said smiling

"Yeah, they will drive Jack crazy?" he said laughing

"Revenge is always sweet you know"

"True, thanks Sam" they both hug

"No problem and for the money side of things, how about room mates, you know they can give you so much each week to help out for a while"

"Yeah but who?"

"Well there is Jonas and Teal'c, think about it if so talk to

Hammond"

"Thanks shell we return"

"Sure" they both headed back into the restaurant to where the other were.

Two days later Daniel did go and talk to General Hammond about Jonas and Teal'c being his roommates, Hammond agree with the idea which made Daniel happy. Not knowing that Sam called him the next day about the idea and he spoke to his surgeries about the idea and grated him but they both well are on probation which understands.

Jack wasn't a happy camper when he finds out during their first briefing before going off world that both Jonas and Daniel will be on SG1. When they all left the room Sam and Daniel were both last leaving look at Hammond who got a big grin on his face which made them both smile.

They were going off world for over night mission. That night Daniel spoke to both Jonas and Teal'c about moving in to his place, he explain to them few thing. Jonas was all for it and Teal'c well he was happy in his own way and excepting Daniel offing which made

Daniel happy and please with Sam idea.

When they return back to earth the next day, they work out that it was morning on earth, after their post ops, showers and de briefing they went to do their reports till lunch time.

After lunch they headed in to town so Jonas who got a credit card two months after arriving on earth and also lean how to use one and Teal'c with the same went shopping with their team mates for bed room furniture and more clothes for when they moved in.

Daniel Teal'c and Jonas headed back to the base while Jack and Sam headed to her place for the evening.