samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Jack started giving orders, and then the rest follow Sam. When they reach the spot they crouch down and look over to where the slaves were. They used their scoops to see if they can find Bra'tac and ry'ac, when they found them all they could do is wait till night fall which was just couple of hours away. It was getting dark when there was two clicks on their radio

"O'Neill"

"Colonel dozen rebel jaffa heading your way, they wanted to help, one of them said that Radnor knows them"

"Copy that, O'Neill out" then he turn to Sam

"Carter you go with Radnor to meet with the guys have them watching our six"

"Yes sir" then they left to meet with the rebel jaffa.

When they did Sam gave them orders and told them to keep and eye out for the jaffa and for them to use zats to knock them out cause staff weapons can be heard from down where the camp is and would of alert other jaffa, They all under stand.

She gave one of them her radio and showed him how to use it, once finish she wish them lucky and they did in return. Radnor and Sam return just as it started to get dark. She told Jack what she told the rebel jaffa.

They waited for an hour before Radnor and Teal'c went down to the camp and work there way to Bra'tac tent. Sam was getting tranquiller gun out and got it set up

"Carter"

"Trust me sir, remember what I told you"

"Under stand"

She got it set up and they heard zats firing not far behind them for few seconds, then waited, there was one click then pause, then two clicks.

Jack did the same back knowing that the rebel jaffa have taken care of the patrols that would of kill them. They watch as both Teal'c and Bra'tac takes out four guards with zats.

"Sir we can get the prisoners out since it is night, if we can take out those guard over there where Teal'c and Radnor went, it will give

A blind spot and they would never know till morning"

"Good idea"

Then he turn to the others there, he got SG2 to do the job and get them to take the jaffa place till he gives the signal that every one

Is safe. They headed out and went around where the trees were.

They were able to take out four more jaffa till they reach where the look out was and they took the jaffa out with the zats and headed down and take over as well tie them up, then gave Jack the signal.

By that time Teal'c and Radnor was in the tent talking to Bra'tac,

Sam spotted one leaving the tent so she got her tranquiller gun out

And shot the person, he went down between two boxers.

"Nice shooting" he pats her on the shoulder and left it there bit longer to give it a squeeze before removing it.

"Teal'c we going to sneak the prisoners out the way you and Radnor

Got in"

"What about the jaffa who are on the look out west ridge?"

"Already taken care of, SG2 are there, start moving them out packs of six, we will have one of men waiting to take the group to the stargate, start off with the women first, then when all clear I'll let you know so you can send the next group"

"I under stand"

"Ok how many are there?" they waited

"One hundred and three"

"Ok we better get moving, start sorting them out and start sending the groups"

"I'm sending Radnor with the first group now"

"Copy that"

They saw seven people leaving the tent, so Jack sent one of the men from SG to meet the group. They all watch and waited when they got the signal and Radnor return to the tent. Teal'c did the next lot of group.

While that was happening, ry'ac sneak to the next tent to get all of the women then back to the main tent. Once two more groups were safe, ry'ac sneak in to other tents to get all of the women and told the men to get read to move toward the main tent. By the time it was getting light they were all out and heading to the gate.

"Sir there is just one more thing to do" Bra'tac and ry'ac was with them

"What's that Carter?"

Sam pulled out her backpack two mini bazookas she handed one to jack and the other to Bra'tac with a smile on her face

"Mini bazookas but what for?"

"Well they both got naqadah in hance missile, these two are a prototype and what better target than" she turn to look at the mother ship.

"Sweet, what do you think Bra'tac?"

"How do I use this"

Sam showed both jack and Bra'tac while Jonas was taping every thing. Once set they both aim the weapon at the ship and fired it. They saw it hit one corner of the ship, the horn was sound.

"Let's get out of here, sorry Sam" Jack said

They all headed back to the gate and Jack yelled to dial it up, which SG8 did do and the rebel jaffa headed to the gate and ran through with SG5 going through first then the rebel jaffa and women.

Two minutes later they stop when they heard an exposition, they stop and turned and look up to see the ship exploded before them they all smile. Jonas tape the ship blowing up and falling to the ground

"Nice, lets get out of here"

They all ran to the gate to see the last of rebel jaffa running through. SG2 went through the gate, then SG8 waited till they were up the steps and they all walked through and the gate shut down.