samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, Yes please


23

When they arrived at the Alpha site they found medical personnel, Alpha site personnel and a dozen rebel Jaffa helping the sick and tired new rebel Jaffa.

“Who do I honour in thanks for rescuing us?” Bra’tac asked.

“Sam and Daniel” Jack said.

“Well, mainly Sam” Daniel said.

“It was everyone who helped with the rescue Bra’tac; it was team work” Sam said.

“Indeed” Teal’c said.

“Daniel Jackson, you are alive.”

“Yes, I’m alive Bra’tac.”

“It is good to see you again.”

“You to.”

“Come on, lets get you checked out and cleaned up and here is some water.”

One of the Sergeants passed him a bottle of water, which Bra’tac thanked him for and so did Ry’ac. Just then the Tok’ra walked out of the woods, heading to the base. The Jaffa all stood up and were getting ready to fight.

“Bra’tac, will you please talk to them and I’ll find out what’s going on.”

Bra’tac went to speak to the new rebel Jaffa. Jack saw Jacob and he walked over to him and they both smiled.

“Hey Sam, dad’s here.” he yelled out and Jacob just shook his head. They greeted one another with a manly hug.

“So Dad, what’s going on?”

“One of the lieutenants radioed us about more rebel Jaffa and said that most of them are sick and wounded. We just wanted to help Jack; you can see that some of us are carrying healing devices and no weapons.” Jack looked around and nodded, and then he turned to the Jaffa.

“Easy guys and girls, the Tok’ra are here to help you.”

“No, they here to kill us” one of them said.

“If they were going to kill you, they would have brought their weapons”.

The Jaffa looked and saw that they weren’t carrying weapons.

“They are here to help, so please let them; that is all I ask.”

They all nodded and Jack turned to give the Tok’ra a nod and they walked among the Jaffa and began helping them to heal. The new rebel Jaffa were feeling better now that they all had a drink; breathing fresh air, relaxing and the ones who had been sick were now healed.

Once they were done, Bra’tac thanked the Tok’ra before they headed back into the woods. Jacob stayed behind to talk to Sam and Jack for a bit before heading back with the rest of the Tok’ra. They got cleaned up while the dozen rebel Jaffa who had helped with the rescue left to return to their base. They would be returning with more Jaffa and clean clothes for them, before leaving once again.

They stayed on the base for the night before the rebel Jaffa thanked them for their help before leaving with Ry’ac, Bra’tac and Rak’nor through the gate. An hour later the four SG teams headed back to the SGC. General Hammond was waiting for them at the bottom of the ramp.

“Mission accomplished sir but I think we just pissed Ba’al off once again.”

Hammond chuckled

“We will debrief in two hours.”

“Yes sir.”

They left to go to have their post ops and showers. They started on their reports before the briefing. Two hours later the four teams and Hammond were all in the briefing room. He had Walter get more chairs for the briefing.

They took turns telling Hammond what they did during the rescue. An hour and a half later he dismissed them all and he gave SG1 another two days down time.

The next day they helped Daniel move everything out of storage and into his house while at the same time Teal’c’s and Jonas’s furniture had arrived. They spent the day getting everything set up.

They stopped for lunch. Sam had left an hour earlier and gone to get some fresh rolls, meat and salads from the deil, as well as drinks for everyone. As soon as she returned the guys stopped for lunch once Sam had it all set up.

After lunch they carried on unpacking for a few more hours. Daniel called and ordered pizza for everyone for dinner. Half an hour later it arrived and once paid for, they got together in the living room for their dinner.

They talked for a couple of hours while eating their pizza and then they had coffee and hot chocolate afterwards and continued talking for a couple of hours before Sam and Jack left.