samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please....I'm looking for a beta reader for some of my finish stories, my weekness is grammer and spelling


When she woke up later that morning, she opened her eyes to see brown eye’s looking down at her, smiling.

“Did you have a good dream last night?”

“Yes I did.”

“Care to share?”

“You bought a fluffy rug and it was down in front of the fire place with the fire burning and soft music was playing in the background.”

“And what where we doing” as his hand was roaming all over her body while he kissed her lips and started heading down toward her neck.

“We were both naked and making passionate love.”

“Mmm sounds like a good idea Sam, now” he then looked at her.

”How about I have my shower first because I’m hungry.”

He quickly rolled on top of her, which made her giggle. They kissed and made passionate love before getting up and having a shower before leaving for work.

Jack had left an empty drawer so Sam could leave some of her clothes at his place and she wouldn’t need to go back to her place to shower and change and then back to work.

On the way to work, Sam stopped off at the convenience store to buy lotto tickets, since she remembered the numbers from her dream and then she went to fill up her car before continuing on to work. When she arrived, she got changed into her BDU’s and headed to the mess hall for some breakfast with her team.

The next night Sam saw the new fluffy sheep skin rug and it was on the floor in front of the fire place and there were lit candles everywhere and soft music playing in the back round. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and soft lips on her skin.

“Surprise.”

“Yes, just like in my dream” she turned around and gave him a passionate kiss.

“Sam, I have a confession to make” Sam looked at him, confused.

“I ordered the rug last month and it arrived today. When you told me about your dream, it almost ruined the surprise.” Sam smiled, shaking her head.

“Jack, you can surprise me any time.”

“Sweet.”

They kissed and slowly took one another’s clothes off before he led her over to the rug and lay her down next to him. They made passionate love just like in her dream.

A week later Sam was on base in her quarters, when she had a dream about a man dressed in a black suit of some sort, with hand weapons, who killed two Goa’uld and all of their Jaffa. She saw them fire their weapons at the man but nothing happened. It was as if he was absorbing the energy.

It hid when Bra’tac and Teal’c arrived five minutes later and she saw this thing kill them both before it headed back to the gate. Then Sam woke up and remembered the entire dream. She got out of bed and got dressed and then went to the gate room.

“Sargent, please send a message to Bra’tac; I need to talk to him urgently and contact General Hammond and tell him Carter nightmares, he knows what it means.”

“Yes ma’am”

“Thank you”.

Then she went and woke both Jack and the rest of her team. They all met in the briefing room and Jonas was the last to arrive as the gate started spinning.

“Stay here and I’ll be back; save some coffee for me” Sam said as she rushed out of the room. They went to the window to see Bra’tac walking through the gate.

“I wonder what’s going on.” Daniel asked.

“I think Carter had another bad dream and I think it involves Bra’tac, otherwise he wouldn’t be here.”

A minute later Sam and Bra’tac walked in and sat down. Sam sat at the head of the table after she got herself a cup of coffee. Then there was a bright light and Hammond arrived.

“Major, I received a phone call and this better be good.”

“It is sir, believe me, it is” Sam got up and Hammond sat down.

“We have a big problem that involves all Jaffa, Goa’uld and Tok’ra are all in danger.”

“Major.”

“Sorry sir, in my dream I saw fifty Jaffa and one Goa’uld killed by a super solider; it’s weapons were on the back of it hands and the suit it was wearing was absorbing both the staff blasts well as the zat energy. They had no affect on this thing, and I saw four Jaffa’s try to knock it to the ground and all it did was throw them around like rag dolls. I saw Bra’tac and Teal’c arrive and it killed them also and he then headed back to the gate and then I woke up.”

Everyone was silent; Sam was looking out the glass window, at the gate, with tears in her eyes. Jack got up and walked over to her.

“Come here” she went into his arms and he held her while looking at everyone at the table. A few minutes later she pulled away from him and turned to the others.