samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Twenty minutes later the rest of SG1 walked through the gate to the waiting cargo ship and they were on their way to meet Thor behind the moon of the planet. Two hours later Jacob was in the suit, standing at the bottom of the ramp. Hammond passed him the white stone.

“Good luck Jacob.”

“Thanks see you when I return.”

“Ok, be careful.”

“We will” then he walked up the ramp and through the gate and it shut down behind him.

He looked around before walking twenty meters to the building’s door, opened it and walked in. He turned right and headed down a corridor; there were both Jaffa and super soldiers everywhere. He found one of the undercover Tok’ra and followed him until it was safe. He put his hand on the Tok’ra’s shoulder and he stopped and turned around.

“Yes, is there something I can do for you?”

“Yeah, where is the control room” He looked closer at the super solider standing in front of him.

“Malak, it’s me; damn help me get this thing off will ya” Malak helped Jacob remove the head piece.

“Selmac!”

“Yeah, come on we have don’t have much time; where is the control room?”

“This way and you better put the mask back on.”

“Ok, while I’m in there, tell the others to get ready to head out toward the gate.”

“What’s going on?”

“Tell you later, we haven’t got much time.”

“Ok, before I take you there, I found out something interesting.”

“Ok, let’s go” once the helmet was back on, Malak showed Jacob two pools full of symbiotes and the queen herself.

“What the…who is she?”

“A clone of Hathor with Ba’al’s DNA and no memory.”

“But how does it know what to do?”

“Follow me.”

They headed to a room where there were machines everywhere and a chair in the middle of the room.

“This is the programming room, where they get their orders.”

“Ok, let’s go.”

They headed to the control room and when they got there Jacob looked around and then gave Malak a nod. Malek left to let the other Tok’ra know that they should get ready to move out and who was there.

Jacob found that there was no one in the room but he did see a Goa’uld camera in one corner; he left the room and removed the stripes of C4 and put them together with the timer.

He did up four of them and went back into the room; he put them into places where they would do the most damage, before looking around and then leaving. He walked around and came across a balcony overlooking a large room; it was filled with thousands of super soldier’s. He stepped back and turned around to the exit door. He saw the three Tok’ra standing near by.

Malak saw the super soldier and when it nodded to Malak, he knew it was Jacob and Selmac. A minute later there was an explosion and the alarms went off and then another explosion. Jacob pushed the button for the signal and ten seconds later there was another explosion. Jacob gave the Tok’ra the signal and they quickly went out side.

Jacob waited until there was the last explosion and then he went out side and turned around and pulled out a pen which was a mini laser. He was able to seal the door, which will give them time to escape. The cargo ship arrived and landed. Daniel ran out and waved them over. They all ran into the ship and then there were some bright lights and they saw that both the DHD and gate were gone. Once inside, they took off quickly but found that they were being followed by death gliders.

When Thor received the signal he reported to Sam and Jack that the signal had been received and they left and headed to the planet. While in orbit Sam started each timer and Thor beamed the bombs down, placing them where they would do maximum damage. He then beamed up both the gate and the DHD. Once done, he then moved the ship to a safe distance and waited.

A couple of minutes later the cargo ship approached and then it went right past them; they saw the death gliders behind them. They went around the moon and then cloaked the ship. Thor and Sam couldn’t see it but on the control panel they could see a red dot heading towards them.

“Stop before you crash into Thor’s shields” Sam said.

“Where are you?”

“Right in front of you sir.”

“Thanks for the warning.”

“No problem sir.”

Teal’c was able to turn the ship around just in time to see the planet explode.

“Woo, at least we don’t have to worry about them anymore.”

“Indeed” then there was a bright light and Sam was there.

“Enjoy the show guys?”

“Yes, so where is Thor?”

“He has gone to deliver the gate to a planet that doesn’t have a gate on it.”

“Ok, shall we head home?”

“Sure, where’s Dad?”

“Right here Sam” she turned around and smiled.

“Nice suit Dad.”

“Very funny.”

“Let’s go home, shall we” Jack said.

Teal’c piloted the ship back to the planet where they have gotten it from. A few hours later the Tok’ra headed back to their base and Jacob went with them and promised to visit soon. SG1 headed home after saying their good byes to Bra’tac and the other Jaffa. Hammond was pleased that the new threat was taken care of and also to find out that Ba’al was dead, since he had been on the planet when it exploded.