samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


Jack drove Sam back to her place. Sam checked her answering machine while Jack put her bag in the bedroom. She then watered her planets.

“Jack?” she called out.

“In the bedroom.”

“What are you doing in there?”

Sam walked in and stopped, to see Jack lying on her turned down bed, naked. She smiled and licked her lips, which made his dick twitch. She slowly took her clothes off while gazing into his brown eyes and then looked to see his dick, long and hard.

“It seems that the little colonel is ready for some action.”

She stood at the end of the bed and then climbed on top it on all fours walking over Jack. Then she bent over to give him a kiss and then she was lying on top of him. They rolled until he was on top of her and broke the kiss and he looked into Sam’s blue eyes.

“I’ve missed you,” he said.

“I’ve missed you too, Jack.”

They kissed and made passionate love during the late afternoon and evening. Sam called for Chinese takeaway and Jack got up and dressed and he went to pick it up while Sam put a robe on and sorted out her bag. When Jack returned, he could hear her in the bedroom. He stood in the doorway watching her putting things away and she smiled when she saw him standing there.

“Dinner is getting cold, where would you like to have it?” Sam untied her robe and let it slide onto the floor.

“Does that answer your question?”

“Oh yeah, but before I make you come again, we both need fuel.”

“Well then, what are you waiting for” she climbed back into bed.

Jack walked over to her and passed her the bags and then disappeared out to the kitchen and walked back with four bottles of water and he passed two of them to Sam and put the other two on his side of the bed. Then he got undressed before climbing back into bed.

They talked while enjoying their dinner; laughing and joking around. An hour later they made passionate love again before falling asleep in one another’s arms.

Over the next three months Sam bought the land and started getting the permits to get everything rolling for the new house. While that was going on, she was having both good and bad dreams. She still met Jack at the coffeehouse every morning but now Daniel, Teal’c and Jonas met them there and she told them about the bad dreams she had been having before they headed into work.

One night Pete took Sam out for dinner, when SG1 was on down time. She enjoyed herself and he asked her out again. She told him that she would think about it and left it at that. She did talk to Jack about it and he said go for it but make it a lunch somewhere that SGC personnel usually hung out. She called Pete and they met four days later for lunch.

Jack was there, sitting two tables away but where he could give the guy a look over. He frowned when Pete put his hand on top of hers. Jack could see Sam smiling at the guy but Jack knew it was a fake smile.

Two weeks later Pete took Sam out to dinner and when they returned back to her place, she asked him in for coffee, since she could smell alcohol on his breath. While the pot was boiling she went to get changed out of her dress. She walked into her bedroom to find Jack there, in her bed. She walked over to him and gave him a kiss.

“Is he out there?” he whispered.

“Yeah, we just going to have a cup of coffee and then I’ll send him on his way.”

“Ok, don’t be too long.”

“I won’t.”

She gave him a kiss and then quickly got changed into a tee shirt and track pants before giving Jack one more kiss before leaving her bedroom. She made them coffee and then went into the living room and passed a cup to him before taking a sip herself. He was looking at the photos on the shelves.

“So, what do you do? I know you said that you are in the Air Force?”

“I can’t tell you, it’s classified.”

“Come on, Sam”

“I am sorry but I can’t tell you.”

“Does your father know what you do under Cheyenne Mountain?”

“I’m not going to tell you whether or not my dad knows what I do Pete and I think you should go.”

“Sam, I’m sorry. I just want to know so I can understand.”

“I have already told you it’s classified and I can’t tell you about my work.”

“I know it classified” he put his mug down and walked to the door and turned around to see Sam just behind him.

“I know you’re lying Sam about what you do, Deep Space Radar Telemetry. What a load of crap, good night” then he walked out the door and walked to his car and got in and drove away. Sam closed and locked the door and then she turned off the lights and walked into her bedroom. Jack was standing there waiting for her, naked.

“Come here” she walked up to him and they hugged.

“I heard what he said Sam.”

“Did you?”

“Yeah, don’t worry, everything is going to be ok” he pulled away a bit so that he could look at her.

“I don’t want to see him again”

“Ok, I understand” they kissed.

“Someone has way too many clothes on,” he said, tugging on her tee shirt. She smiled and then she stripped her clothes off in front of him.

“Better?” Jack smiled, with a twinkle in his eye.

“Much”

He picked her up in his arms and stepped over to the bed and lay her down. They kissed as he lay on top of her and they made passionate love that night before falling asleep in one another’s arms.

When Pete returned to his hotel, he called a friend at the FBI and asked him to do a background check on Sam and then he went to bed himself.