samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


Chapter 4

Over the next couple of weeks, Jack and Sam got together in the morning over coffee at the coffeehouse and she told him her dreams before they headed to work. One morning she showed up and Jack was waiting for her.

“Sam, what’s wrong?”

“Jack, we have got to get to the base.”

“Why? Sit down.”

“I can’t, we have to warn Bra’tac and Teal’c. The System Lords know about the meeting. I’ve seen what will happen; they all die Jack. Only Bra’tac and Teal’c remain alive by sharing one symbiote until we showed up. But, after we got them back to base Bra’tac died ten minutes later and Teal’c died after he told us what happened. Jack, it was blood bath with bodies everywhere” Jack could see the tears falling down her cheeks.

“Ok, let’s go. How much time do we have?”

“Forty minutes before it begins.”

“Let’s go.”

They got into their own cars and headed to the base. They got changed and headed to the control room.

“Sargent, dial PYX 371.”

“Major?”

“Just do it” then Hammond arrived in the control room.

“Major, Colonel what are you two doing.”

“Sir, we will tell you when we get back, but this is important trust us sir, please.” Hammond looked at Jack and he did trust him.

“Do it, Sargent.”

“Yes sir” then the three went down to the gate room as the gate started spinning.

“Colonel, what is going on?”
“Sir, I’ve been having dreams and only the Colonel knows about them. My dreams have been coming true; it’s like they are telling me what is going to happen one or two days before it actually happens.”

“Like right now?”

“Yes sir” then the wormhole was formed.

“Good luck.”

“Thanks sir; we will take them to PXY945, it is safe there.”

“Ok; I’ll send Jonas Quinn with a GDO in one hour.”

“Thank you sir. Sir, we didn’t want to tell you because of the NID.”

“I understand” and then they both ran up the ramp and through the gate.

“How much time Sam?”

“Fifteen minutes” they ran one hundred meters to where there were hundreds of Jaffa gathered. They turned and pointed their weapons at Jack and Sam.

“Teal’c, Bra’tac” Sam yelled out.

A minute later they arrived, pushing through all of the Jaffa and their families.

“O’Neill, Major Carter what is going on? Why are you here?”

“There is going to be an ambush; the System Lords know that you are all here for the meeting and they are coming.”

“Are you sure Major Carter? How do you know this?”

“We will talk when all of you are safe. Please trust us.”

Bra’tac looked into their eyes and knew that they did speak the truth; he nodded and then he turned to the gathered Jaffa.

“The System Lords know about us and this meeting; come and follow us to where it is safe and we can continue on with the meeting.”

“How do we know it is not a trap?”

“I believe in O’Neill and Major Carter and that they speak the truth. We do not have much time.”

They all headed to the Stargate. Sam dialled PXY945 and once the wormhole was formed,

“I’ll go first” Jack said. He entered the wormhole and then Teal’c went after him and then they all started going through. Sam looked at her watch.

“Major Carter?”

“Sorry Bra’tac, we have four minutes before the attack begins.”

“How do you know this?”

“I don’t know how yet but I’ve been having dreams for a few weeks now and they all came true. Only Colonel O’Neill knows about the dreams. I have saved four teams from off world ambushes. Other things have happened and I was able to stop them from happening.

One was Colonel O’Neill; every morning, before work, we meet for coffee and I tell him about my dreams. One morning I called him to tell him to wait for another two minutes before leaving home”

“Why did you do that?”

“Because in my dream, he was killed in a car accident. When we finally met he told me that there was a bad car accident that he came across and he was diverted around the accident. Don’t worry, no one was killed.”

“Thank you for saving all of our lives.”

“We all not safe yet” she looked at her watch and then looked up at the sky.

“They will be here any second” there was about a dozen Jaffa left to go through the gate.

“Here they come” they heard the death gliders and then there was staff weapon fire from the tree line as the last Jaffa ran past them.

“Zat” one of the Jaffa passed a zat to Sam.

“Thanks”. and once they were all through there was just Sam and Bra’tac left.

“Just to make sure.”

She opened the zat and fired it at the DHD and then they both ran through the gate. As soon as they reached the other side, the gate shut down. Sam passed the zat to Bra’tac as Jack walked up to her and gave her a hug.