samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“Good work, now let’s get everything cleaned up. How is Shanahan?”

“Sleeping” Sam said, smiling at Jack who smiled back.

“Good; Daniel, Teal’c beam to the SGC where the Tok’ra will be waiting for you guys.”

Teal’c picked Sarah up and walked back into the house since people were up and out side gathering up their morning papers. Daniel pulled the white stone out of his pocket and put his hand on Teal’c’s shoulder and then they were beamed away.

“Now, before we pack up all the cameras and listening devices I need to pee.”

Jack left them to start taking care of the cameras and listening devices while Jack relieved himself and then washed his hands before returning to help. When he returned Sam went to relieve herself and washed her hands and then help them finish the packing.

When everything was packed up and put in the back of the van, Jack left first in the van while Sam waited for Jonas to lock up the house before getting into her car and then they were on their way back to the base. She made a U-turn and slowed down to check to see if Pete was still sleeping; they both smiled before carrying on to the SGC.

When Teal’c, Daniel and Sarah/Osiris were beamed into the infirmary, the Tok’ra were waiting for them. They started working on removing Osiris from Sarah. By the time they were done, Jack, Sam and Jonas had arrived outside the infirmary to see what was happening. A few minutes later they all heard a crashing noise inside and they ran inside,

“What’s going on?” Jack yelled out.

“Osiris has escaped; be careful, it’s around here somewhere on the floor” Janet said and they all carefully looked around.

Sam saw it first; it was headed straight at her and then she heard the zat fire. It hit the symbiote and it stopped moving. Teal’c went to pick it up when it tried to get to his neck. He managed to grab its neck but it flicked its tail at him as he tried to put it in the tank. When he was finally able to get it in the tank and lid was on it, they all relaxed.

“Well, it seems that was one pissed off snake.”

“Indeed”

“What are you going to do with Osiris?” Sam asked.

“Get what information we can and then after that it is up to the council.”

“Kill it I say and then there would be one less Goa’uld to worry about.”

“Thank you for taking Osiris out of Sarah” Daniel said.

“Your welcome; she is now free and we shall leave now.”

“I’ll take them to the gate room.”

“Thanks Jonas” Jack said.

The two Tok’ra connected two long polls to the tank and then put a black cover over the tank before picking it up and following Jonas to the gate room. The third Tok’ra finished packing everything up in his bag before following them to the gate room.

“Why don’t you all go and get some breakfast while I get Sarah changed and cleaned up, then you can come back and stay with her.”

“Ok, thanks Janet” and they left together.

Daniel and Teal’c went to the mess hall for some breakfast while Jack and Sam freshened up and got changed before joining them for breakfast. When Jack and Sam arrived in the mess hall Jonas had just sat down with his breakfast. Once Sam and Jack got there, they headed to their table and were just sitting down when General Hammond arrived and walked over to them.

“We will debrief in half an hour.”

“Yes sir” Jack said, and then Hammond left them alone.

“Don’t worry Daniel, everything is going to be alright,” Sam said.

“Thanks Sam, at least you’re alive” Sam smiled.

“True; one thing though, Pete is going to wake up with one hell of a hangover” and that made Daniel smile.

“Better?” Jack asked

“Yes thanks. Sam, you have been hanging around Jack too long.”

“Hey, that is a good thing, I think” they all laughed which made Daniel feel better.

They talked and finished their breakfast and then headed to the briefing room to fill Hammond in on what happened on the mission. He was pleased that everything had gone well and gave them all two days down time before dismissing them.

Daniel went straight to the infirmary and sat on the edge of the bed, holding on to Sarah’s hand. He stayed there until she woke up and saw a friendly face. So when she did wake up four hours later, Daniel was there for her. They hugged and then talked for the rest of the day. Even Hammond came and talked to them both and he had Sarah sign the papers about not telling any one about the Stargate program and she was also given full clearance, which made Daniel happy.

After the briefing Jack and Sam got changed and headed to his house for a few hours sleep and then they went into town to do some shopping. They had a late lunch there and went to see a movie together and then had a late dinner before heading back to his place for the night.