samandjack.net



During the night, Sam had a dream.

Daniel and Jonas were working on the ruins when Jaffa appeared and fired on them and they were all killed. Sam woke up as the doors of the sarcophagus opened, to see two Jaffa looking down at her. Their markings were from both Ba’al and Apophis. She was wondering who the Goa’uld was as they dragged her out and made her get down on her knees when the Goa’uld came into the room. She was shocked to see two Ba’al’s standing in front of her.

“We meet again, Major Carter.”

Sam thought and remembered what had happened to Thor a couple of years ago and one word crossed her mind ‘clone.’

“What do you want?”

“You of course; you will make an excellent Queen.”

Then two Jaffa came in with a tank with a symbiote swimming around in it. One of the Ba’al’s put his hand in the tank and pulled out the symbiote and Sam tried to get away but was held down by the two Jaffa. Ba’al stepped forward and put the symbiote on her shoulder and it slithered around to the back of her neck. She screamed in pain as it entered her and then Sam woke up screaming.

Jack was in her tent so fast that Teal’c was still sitting cross-legged when his eyes opened Sam’s screaming and thrashing about in her sleep. She opened her eyes and sat up, breathing heavily. She looked around and saw Jack in front of her. She hugged him and started to cry.

“Shh, it’s ok Sam” he murmured as he rubbed her back for her until she calmed down. She noticed that it was getting light out side and when she was able to pull back, she could look at him.

“What happened?”

“We had better get out of here before the Jaffa arrived and kill us all.”

“Sam, what is it?”

“Baal is alive.”

“What?” and she nodded.

“But, he died on that planet.”

“Clone; remember when Anubis captured Thor?”

“Yes”

“I think Baal was in an alliance with him and Osiris” Jack thought about that.

“Shit; we had better get out of here. Let’s pack up and head home before they show up.”

They walked out of the tent and Jonas and Daniel were out side and they had heard everything.

“Jack?”

“Start packing, we haven’t got much time.”

They quickly packed everything up and headed to the gate. On the way there they kept a look out just in case any Jaffa were around. When they arrived at the gate Daniel dialled Earth. Once the wormhole was formed and the signal sent, Sam started sending the FRED through and just as it disappeared into the wormhole, staff blasts started coming from the tree line. They fired back and ran up the steps and through the wormhole to the other side.

“Close the iris” Jack yelled out and then they heard the iris shut and the gate close down just as Hammond entered the gate room.

“Colonel, you’re back early.”

“Sam had a dream sir and we have a big problem. We need to contact Thor and the Tok’ra.”

“Colonel?” Sam stood next to Jack.

“Ba’al is alive sir; he cloned himself.”

“Get cleaned up and we will debrief in one hour.”

“Yes sir” they left the gate room together and went to have their post ops and showers before the briefing.

An hour later they were all sitting around the briefing room table. Sam told them about her dream and what happened and when she was finished she sat back in her chair.

“I spoke to Sarah to find out if there was an alliance between Ba’al and Anubis. She said there was and it happened before Anubis captured Thor.” Daniel said.

“That means that Ba’al must have got a copy of all the information that was down loaded into the computer that was on Anubis’s ship and used it.” Sam said.

“That is what I’m thinking but where is his base camp?”

“Sir, we will need to talk to the Tok’ra and Bra’tac; they might be able to help us out on this one.” Jack said.

“Agreed; do what you have to do to find out where his base is, dismissed.” And they left the briefing room and went to Sam’s lab.