samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


Chapter 6

The next morning, when Sam woke up, Jack walked into the room wearing boxers and an old Air Force tee shirt. She sat up and he passed her a hot cup of coffee and then he sat on the bed.

“Sam, any regrets about what happened between us?” She was taking a sip of her coffee when he asked.

“No, no regrets.”

“Good” they both smiled while drinking their coffee.

“What time do you want to head in Sam?”

“In an hour.”

“Ok, so we have time for this” he took her mug out of her hand and put them both on the bedside table.

Then he cupped her face and kissed her; she moved so that both of them were lying down on the bed. Jack was able to remove his clothing and the sheet between them before they made passionate love once again. Afterwards they showered together before they had to leave for the base.

When they arrived, they went to see Hammond and Sam told him about the dream she had. He understood and still sent them on the mission, knowing full well what was going on and what was going to happen.

While they were in the gate room Jack noticed that Jonas didn’t look too good.

“Jonas, are you ok?”

“Yeah, it’s just a headache. I’ve already seen Doctor Fraser and she gave me some medicine.”

“Ok, if it stays the same or gets worse let me know, ok?”

“Yes sir” A few minutes later they were walking to the village to meet the villagers.

“Sir, that’s him, the one in the maroon shirt.”

“Ok”

Then a village elder arrived and greeted them. They talked for an hour before the man Sam had pointed out left the tent. Jack gave Sam the nod and she left, saying that she was going to let Hammond know that they were staying a bit longer.

She followed the man without him knowing and when he pulled out the long-range communication ball she zatted him before he had a chance to tell the Goa’uld about SG1. He collapsed onto the ground.

Sam looked around the area before running over to where he was and taking the ball from his hand and quickly back tracked. She walked quickly to the Stargate to call Hammond. When the gate whooshed into life Sam threw the ball into the forming worm hole, destroying it. Then she let Hammond know what she had done but that she didn’t know if the man had spoken to the Goa’uld or not.

They spoke for a couple of minutes before the gate shut down and then she headed back to where the rest of the team was.

She saw some of the villagers as she headed to the tent. When she arrived back at the tent, the elder was telling Jack, Teal’c and Jonas a story about a premonition that his great grandfather had about visitors from another world who would come and save them.

They had lunched, it was horrible but they ate it. Afterwards he showed them around the village for half an hour until the Jaffa arrived. They were put into cells just like it happened in Sam’s dream.

“Sam, was this in your dream?” Jack asked, sitting next to her in the cell

“Yes, but I think they must have been here for a long time.”

“What about that guy with the ball thingy?”

“When I saw him take it out of his pocket I zatted him and I took the ball out of his hand and put it in my pocket before a face appeared. Then I went to the Stargate and threw it in as it was forming and then I spoke to Hammond before returning back here.”

“Good work.”

A young woman came into the cell block and gave the guards water to drink.

“Sir, that’s the woman from my dream” Sam whispered.

He nodded and then she walked away while the guards drank the water. A couple of minutes later they feel asleep and then she returned to let them out.

”Thanks, you don’t happen to have…” Jack said and she passed him the GDO.

“Thanks” Teal’c picked up two of staff weapons and the zats.

“Come” she said. They followed her out and then to the gate.

“You must go” then she ran back to the village.

“Carter?”

“I know, but we have no choice.”

They ran to the gate and Sam started dialling another planet that they had visited two weeks earlier, where there was no civilization and Jack saw what she was doing. Sam and Jonas had a zat each, while Jack and Teal’c had the staff weapons. When the worm hole was formed Sam pretended to send the code and then started to walk with Jack with Teal’c and Jonas following.

“Now!” Sam said.

She and Jack pushed Teal’c and Jonas to the ground just in time as staff blasts came out of the tree line and then they heard gun fire.

“Take cover” Jack called out and they quickly took cover and started firing back at the Jaffa.

“You guys follow me,” Sam said.

They followed Sam around the tree line until they were behind the Jaffa and two of them turned around and started firing at them. A few minutes later it was over.

“Now what, that gun fire sounded like it was coming from our guys.” Jack said

“General Hammond must have sent reinforcements through sir.” Sam said.

“Could be”

“I’ll walk out to the clearing, sir.”

“Ok, keep the zat with you.”

“Yes sir” Sam walked out to the clearing and waited. Then four SG teams came across the clearing toward her. She smiled and walked over to them.

“Hammond sent you guys?”

“Yep, but how did he know about the ambush?” Reynolds asked.

“Talk later, we have a village to save” Jack said, when the rest of the teams arrived.

They all headed to the village after gathering up all the zats and staff weapons. They spilt up into two teams and then headed to the mines where there were more Jaffa.

Two hours later it was all over and the people were set free. Jack got one of the Captains to call for a medical team to help the sick and wounded. The people were happy that they were now free.