samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


The next morning Jack and Jacob arrived at the SGC and Jack changed into his BDU’s. He went looking for Sam and found out she was in her quarters, so he went to see her. He knocked on the door but there was no answer, so he used his key card to open it and poked his head in. Sam was asleep, with her boots on and her jacket was on the chair at end of the bed. The only light was the lamp, so he went in and closed the door.

He took a few steps over to the bed and put her bag down next to the chair and sat down on the edge of the bed, watching her sleeping peaceful. He watched her for a few minutes before bending over and giving her a morning kiss. When he pulled away she was awake and smiling at him, so he kissed her again.

“Morning” Jack said.

“Morning, what time is it?”

“Seven thirty, what time did you get to bed?”

“After four, once everything in the control room was fixed. We just need the fuses to be replaced so it is going to be at least another twelve hours.”

“I’ll let you get a couple more hours sleep and I’ll let Dad know, ok?”

“Ok”

They kissed and Jack watched her drift off to sleep before giving her one more kiss and then getting up and leaving the room. Just as he closed the door, Jacob showed up.

“Sam sleeping?”

“Yeah and you might as well get changed into BDU’s. Sam thinks it is going to be another twelve hours before the gate is working. I’m going to let her sleep for another couple of hours.”

“Ok, meet you in the mess hall then.”

“Sure, see you there” they parted ways for a few minutes.

Ten minutes later Jacob arrived in the mess hall in his BDU’s. Once he got his breakfast, he went to join Jack and the rest of SG1. They sat, talking for half an hour before they all went their separate ways for the day.

Jack and Jacob went to talk to Hammond about a boot camp for troubled teens but only to ask for volunteers. They told Hammond about what had happened night before at the movies. He thought it was a good idea and let Jack be in charge of the groups and to sort out a roster.

Jack left the two generals alone to talk while he went to talk to some of the SG team members about the idea; they were all for it. Jack made some calls from Sam’s office and used some Air Force training sites for the ideas he had in mind. Jack stopped what he was doing and went to check on Sam, since it had been three hours. She was still in bed, asleep, so he did what he had done when he was there before.

“Hey” she said sleepily.

“Hey, yourself.”

“What time is it?”

“After ten thirty; you know you are in trouble with you CO for sleeping an extra hour.”

“How can I get out of trouble with my CO?”

“I’m sure you will think of something,” he said, with a smirk on his face and a twinkle in his eye. Sam pulled him down and gave him a passionate kiss.

“How about that?”

“Hum, it will have to do for now. I’ll let you get up; I brought a bag in from home for you earlier.”

“Thanks” she gave him another kiss.

“I called Andy this morning about Pete; he said that if he keeps bugging you to let him know. You should also think about changing you number, but since he is a cop he will probably find out what the new number is. Andy is going to do a background check on him and let me know if there is anything important that we should know about.”

“Thanks Jack, I hope one day I’ll get a chance to meet Andy.”

“You will.”

“I better get up and freshen up before heading to the control room.“

“No; first you are going to have something to eat and drink then you can go to the control room and I know you skipped dinner last night.”

“Ok, you win.”

“Good.”

He gave her a kiss before getting up and heading out the door. Once he closed it behind him he went back to Sam’s lab to carry on with his project. Half an hour later Sam arrived in the control room to see how things were going and then down to the gate room to talk to Siler for a few minutes and to get the latest report from him before heading to her lab. When she arrived there Jack was sitting at her desk writing something down while talking on the phone. When he finished and had hung up he smiled at Sam while writing things down.

“Hey, what are you up to sir.”

“Making plans for a boot camp for troubled kids.”

“Isn’t there already one?”

“Yeah, in other districts, but there aren’t any in our area; come around here and I’ll show you what I have so far.”

Sam walked around her desk and leaned over to see what Jack had done so far. He explained to her his plan so far and who he had on his list for volunteers and what his plans were. It took about a half an hour to explain to Sam his idea for the boot camp.